ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Shannon Sharpe on NFL Today Game Cap (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264438)

dannybcaitlyn 10-01-2012 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psyko Tek (Post 8965605)
sand then they ignore the big truth in the room

Our future coach with the yellow tie!

PhillyChiefFan 10-01-2012 05:24 AM

Someone should loop that in Pioli's office til they agree to tell Cassel to GTFO.

acesn8s 10-01-2012 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 8965417)
There is no way that Quinn is worse. During the time he was in he at least tried on a somewhat consistant basis to get the ball down the field. Matt Cassel is the worst QB in the league, period.

Quinn hasn't had a meaningful down since 2009. Not a single play. His career rating is 66.8. He has only 1 more TD than INT. Quinn is not the answer. He was let go by Cleveland (nuff said).

Art Vader 10-01-2012 06:02 AM

changed the subject QUICK! I'm guessing they are not supposed to focus on how bad a team or player is to protect the product but some undeniable facts are getting too hard to ignore.
Dan Marino's smug laugh spoke multitudes (unless he was just laughing at Shannon's immaturity in breaking script). Either way.. kudos to Sharpe for the call-out. We need more of this.

Pick the bugs off of the bread and keep selling. /IllumiNFLati

thanks for posting the vid!

Easy 6 10-01-2012 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 8963761)
I really hoped Quinn would start the 2nd half.

I had high hopes too, after hearing that he took 50% of the practice snaps this week.

But nope, we're stuck with him from here on, Romeo made it clear in his first post-game comments.

:facepalm:

Bob Dole 10-01-2012 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 8966112)
I had high hopes too, after hearing that he took 50% of the practice snaps this week.

But nope, we're stuck with him from here on, Romeo made it clear in his first post-game comments.

Heard that, too. Bob Dole wishes he could say it left him at a loss for words.

How a coach can stand on the sideline and watch that pathetic performance, and then try to point to the Saints game (an aberration) as an example of Shatt Cassel's skills and leadership, as a reason to stick with him as the starter, is reason enough to show him the ****ing door.

Bob Dole wanted to believe that RC had learned something about being a head coach over the years, but his decision to assume both HC and DC responsibilities, his Hermlike clock management, and his comments yesterday on Cassel, leave Bob Dole with no hope.

This team is a circus without a competent ringmaster.

dallaschiefsfan 10-01-2012 07:25 AM

The more I think about it...you can't really blame Matt Cassel for making the same mistakes over and over. That's the Chiefs organizational culture, now. Pioli keeps making the same mistakes...Romeo keeps making the same mistakes. Nobody grows...nobody learns from their mistakes and nobody changes. It's the "norm" from the top, down. Cassel fits with the leadership of this organization.

durtyrute 10-01-2012 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acesn8s (Post 8966089)
Quinn hasn't had a meaningful down since 2009. Not a single play. His career rating is 66.8. He has only 1 more TD than INT. Quinn is not the answer. He was let go by Cleveland (nuff said).

Nobody is saying Quinn is the answer. All we are saying is Quinn is not Cassel. I want his ass gone.

durtyrute 10-01-2012 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dallaschiefsfan (Post 8966169)
The more I think about it...you can't really blame Matt Cassel for making the same mistakes over and over. That's the Chiefs organizational culture, now. Pioli keeps making the same mistakes...Romeo keeps making the same mistakes. Nobody grows...nobody learns from their mistakes and nobody changes. It's the "norm" from the top, down. Cassel fits with the leadership of this organization.

I've wondered about that for years. We we **** up they always say "we need to correct the mistakes" but there is only 4 or 5 days of practice between games. How can you correct whatever it is in 4 days? If you haven't figured it out in three years those four days aren't going to do shit.

htismaqe 10-01-2012 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 8966143)
Heard that, too. Bob Dole wishes he could say it left him at a loss for words.

How a coach can stand on the sideline and watch that pathetic performance, and then try to point to the Saints game (an aberration) as an example of Shatt Cassel's skills and leadership, as a reason to stick with him as the starter, is reason enough to show him the ****ing door.

Bob Dole wanted to believe that RC had learned something about being a head coach over the years, but his decision to assume both HC and DC responsibilities, his Hermlike clock management, and his comments yesterday on Cassel, leave Bob Dole with no hope.

This team is a circus without a competent ringmaster.

Absolutely RAC learned something about being a head coach.

He learned that the only way to get a HC job when you suck as bad as he does is to get in with an arrogant, power-hungry GM and do every last thing he tells you to do, no matter how stupid.

Radar Chief 10-01-2012 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 8966171)
Nobody is saying Quinn is the answer. All we are saying is Quinn is not Cassel. I want his ass gone.

I’d even take Huard back right about now.

xztop12 10-01-2012 07:50 AM

Sharpe is cool it's Micheal Irvin whos the d-bag

durtyrute 10-01-2012 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 8966233)
I’d even take Huard back right about now.

:thumb:

HemiEd 10-01-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 8965419)
I suspect both these guys... Quinn and Stanzi... are better than Palko. And Palko did win a game in Chicago last season. Not to try someone else because of Palko is a stupid line of thinking IMO.

Was that "Hail Mary" his one completion as a Chiefs QB?

HemiEd 10-01-2012 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 8966112)

The only logical explanation for this is that Quinn sucked so bad during the week, that Romeo thinks Cassel sucks less.

Romeo is looking real stupid right now, but I don't think he is actually that stupid.