ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Hillis, Wylie and Dorsey out; Brown doubtful (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264681)

the Talking Can 10-05-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8979595)
It's both.

Good players will make an impact. But the difference between 1-gap and 2-gap is glaringly evident, when you compare us (or Romeo's Pats) to Pitt, Houston, or Dallas...

and the difference in talent between watt and our players is glaring as well...

FAX 10-05-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gretnanefan (Post 8979635)
i have been a sth since 2001 and a diehard fan since 1970. i celebrated my 60th birthday at the falcon game,gonzy is still the best. it is getting tougher each year to travel down here from good old nebraska. i believe mr hunt is the one who needs to wake up. empty seats will make his pocketbook sting a little. i am new at this being on a forum but it really hurts seeing my team look so bad.

Welcome, Mr. gretnanefan.

FAX

ptlyon 10-05-2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

i have been a sth since 2001 and a diehard fan since 1970. i celebrated my 60th birthday at the falcon game,gonzy is still the best. it is getting tougher each year to travel down here from good old nebraska. i believe mr hunt is the one who needs to wake up. empty seats will make his pocketbook sting a little. i am new at this being on a forum but it really hurts seeing my team look so bad.

What Mr. FAX said... And grab a beer, don't cost nothin

Dave Lane 10-05-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 8979399)
Herm was on 810 earlier this week and said the same exact thing.

How would Herm know? He was probably playing with his belly button while the draft was going on.

TEX 10-05-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Welcome to the Planet...
I hear ya -for me it's not that the Chiefs look so bad, it's that they do so on a consistent basis...:banghead:

mikey23545 10-05-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Welcome, gretnanefan!

I've been a fan since I was a kid, even a little longer than you, and believe me - I feel your pain! :cuss:

New World Order 10-05-2012 03:35 PM

All expendable players, the guy we got off the street Ropati Pitoitua looks like a monster in Dorsey's spot, the guy had 2 sacks in one game from the 3/4 de position.

The Bad Guy 10-05-2012 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8979618)
Herm also said this on 810 the other day.

Interesting. Didn't hear that interview and Herm obviously isn't my source.

I would kill for Matt Ryan right now.

The Bad Guy 10-05-2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 8979739)
All expendable players, the guy we got off the street Ropati Pitoitua looks like a monster in Dorsey's spot, the guy had 2 sacks in one game from the 3/4 de position.

The Texans are getting superhuman production from JJ Watt and we are stuck with 2 3-4 ends that couldn't get pressure if their asses were hooked up to a fire hydrant.

New World Order 10-05-2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8979746)
The Texans are getting superhuman production from JJ Watt and we are stuck with 2 3-4 ends that couldn't get pressure if their asses were hooked up to a fire hydrant.

One of my favorite plays on Sunday was when the announcer at Arrowhead said... "Tyson Jackson in on the stop, gain of 7"

Gain of 7? My god

The Bad Guy 10-05-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 8979751)
One of my favorite plays on Sunday was when the announcer at Arrowhead said... "Tyson Jackson in on the stop, gain of 7"

Gain of 7? My god

The hilarious part about Jackson is how much of a god damn idiot he looks like starting fights with the opposing team. Every single play he's pushing someone after the play is basically over.

New World Order 10-05-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8979760)
The hilarious part about Jackson is how much of a god damn idiot he looks like starting fights with the opposing team. Every single play he's pushing someone after the play is basically over.

lol that is true.

He is the human vibrator, everytime he makes contact with the offensive lineman he stays in one spot and vibrates.

TEX 10-05-2012 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8979746)

Yep. And they let Mario Williams walk...

the Talking Can 10-05-2012 04:28 PM

houston let winston, mario williams walk and traded DeMeco Ryans...and are better than ever

that's called having depth, and having a superbowl roster

we have jack shit

New World Order 10-05-2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8979884)
houston let winston, mario williams walk and traded DeMeco Ryans...and are better than ever

that's called having depth, and having a superbowl roster

we have jack shit

We have Tyson Jackson