ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Locker Room Quotes - Cassel is Pissed (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265545)

Lumpy 10-23-2012 12:43 AM

LMAO

Just waiting for my sleeping pill to kick in, fellas.

DaneMcCloud 10-23-2012 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 9041682)
LMAO

I feel bad for him being in a situation where he is completely out of his league. I don't wish ill on him just want him to take his money, go away, and live happily ever after.

Same with Pioli.

I don't and have never wished ill will upon Cassel. The dude is living the ****ing dream. He's banked $50 million, married a hot chick and pumped out some kids, all the while starting in the NFL and living at Loch Lloyd. He sucks, but hey, he's not doing anything wrong and he's certainly been a cool guy, especially given all the shit tossed his way publicly.

Pioli, OTOH, should be sentenced to lick Bill Belichick's taint for the next 25 years. I've never disliked a Kansas City sports figure as much as I dislike Pioli.

That ****er needs to go.

pr_capone 10-23-2012 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9041706)
I don't and have never wished ill will upon Cassel. The dude is living the ****ing dream. He's banked $50 million, married a hot chick and pumped out some kids, all the while starting in the NFL and living at Loch Lloyd. He sucks, but hey, he's not doing anything wrong and he's certainly been a cool guy, especially given all the shit tossed his way publicly.

Pioli, OTOH, should be sentenced to lick Bill Belichick's taint for the next 25 years. I've never disliked a Kansas City sports figure as much as I dislike Pioli.

That ****er needs to go.

this too

BossChief 10-23-2012 12:45 AM

That needs to be someones avatar.

Seriously...if my hope of getting to watch Stanzi get a shot in the NFL wasn't on it's last legs, I'd make that my avatar.

BigMeatballDave 10-23-2012 12:50 AM

I want to see Pioli, Cassel and Crennel in a real life 'Centipede movie' act.

Pioli bringing up the rear.

Lumpy 10-23-2012 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9041711)
That needs to be someones avatar.

Seriously...if my hope of getting to watch Stanzi get a shot in the NFL wasn't on it's last legs, I'd make that my avatar.

I have no problem w/ anyone using it as their avatar.

Edit: Resized...
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/pictu...pictureid=1228

rico 10-23-2012 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9041706)

That ****er needs to go.

How much more do you hate Pioli than Stanzi? :)

FAX 10-23-2012 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9041674)
His comments make it OBVIOUS that once Pioli said PUBLICLY that it's Romeos call who plays, that Romeo turned right around, got the bat phone and called Cassel and benched his ass right then and there.

Cassel had no idea this was even a possibility and that's straight up ridiculous considering his play the last two years.

You know why? Because he has been protected from above by Pioli the whole time and the second Pioli said that he isn't responsible for starting lineups, Romeo took it upon himself to take him up on that offer.

This all meshes perfectly with Romeos answers last week (before the media blitz) when asked if he thought about benching Matt and he begrudgedly answered "no"

I would love to see this team get a chance to play against Matt Cassel.

Just once.

That's sure what it looks like.

And we can thank Mr. pr_capone and the SaveOurChiefs movement.

I, for one, have never been more proud of ChiefsPlanet and more disgusted with Pioligo. He is a stain on the NFL whereas ChiefsPlanet is the pristine, freshly-laundered, and scented panty liner.

FAX

Phobia 10-23-2012 01:11 AM

Captain Turnover isn't pissed. He's fine. He's sleeping soundly on his $50,000 mattress with his 100,000 count sheets and his hot volleyball player wife right now and when he wakes up sweating in the middle of the night he rolls over to the top drawer of the night stand and fires up his diamond encrusted iPad to look at all the zeros in his bank accounts. When he walks out there to midfield to take the flip for the Raiders game you classless and deranged fans better not boo him.

FAX 10-23-2012 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9041696)

Uhhh ...

He has a hat on.

FAX

Lumpy 10-23-2012 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9041736)
Uhhh ...

He has a hat on.

FAX

LMAO

Titty Meat 10-23-2012 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9041735)
Captain Turnover isn't pissed. He's fine. He's sleeping soundly on his $50,000 mattress with his 100,000 count sheets and his hot volleyball player wife right now and when he wakes up sweating in the middle of the night he rolls over to the top drawer of the night stand and fires up his diamond encrusted iPad to look at all the zeros in his bank accounts. When he walks out there to midfield to take the flip for the Raiders game you classless and deranged fans better not boo him.

I listened to his interview today he was more aggressive answering the questions. He does sound pretty pissed dude is done here.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-23-2012 04:31 AM

Poor little fella should be used to riding the pine. Maybe Pete Carroll should call him up for a pep talk. It's good though. For everyone who feels bad for the dude, this bullshit should perk them right the **** up.

the Talking Can 10-23-2012 04:44 AM

ROFL

Cassel is still Captain

like this kid is really driving:

http://www.casdon.com/static_files/e...ing_wheel2.jpg

PhillyChiefFan 10-23-2012 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by royr17 (Post 9041535)
http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article-2/LOCKER-ROOM-QUOTES---1022/fdb5efd3-3eca-4931-9baf-bf1ab89d0d5b

Q: Does that shake up the offense at all?

Cassel: "I think it's a team thing."

Yea...right...it's a team thing Cassel. I want whatever drug this guy's on.

CHARLES: “No"

/interview