ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ****Official Oakland Raiders at Kansas City Chiefs Game Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265790)

Rasputin 10-28-2012 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9056059)
I hope the Raiders rack up 50 on your sorry whining asses....

So you are for us fireing Snott Pioli, draft Geno Smith, dominate the AFCW for the next 10 years. Awesome!

R8RFAN 10-28-2012 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9056086)
So you are for us fireing Snott Pioli, draft Geno Smith, dominate the AFCW for the next 10 years. Awesome!

I don't give a shit, we will cross that bridge and adjust if it happens, all I want to do is kick come Cheap ass today

headsnap 10-28-2012 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9056085)
Yall quit acting like you want the Raiders to win, nobody believes that shit...

this is the first time in my 45 years that I have woken up on a Sunday and have been fine with that prospect...

FlaChief58 10-28-2012 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9056087)
I don't give a shit, we will cross that bridge and adjust if it happens, all I want to do is kick come Cheap ass today

Enjoy your meaningless win.

Oh and, **** off and die gayder scum

R8RFAN 10-28-2012 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by headsnap (Post 9056089)
this is the first time in my 45 years that I have woken up on a Sunday and have been fine with that prospect...

You won't feel that way 1 min after the game starts

R8RFAN 10-28-2012 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 9056090)
Enjoy your meaningless win.

Oh and, **** off and die gayder scum

Not meaningless for us, we are one win outta first basemant boyeeee LMAO

Over-Head 10-28-2012 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9056091)
You won't feel that way 1 min after the game starts

I wouldn't count on it
99% of the goons here at CP have all but GIVEN UP on their team.

We`ve seen good times Stabler, Plunket, Gannon......we`ve seen bad times JR, Billy Jo Hobart, we`ve seen average times Cambell, Jeff George, Jeff Hosteller....
BUT NEVER in my 44years of being a Raiders fan did I ever give up, turn the tv off mid game, or NOT watch because we `sucked`

If you looked at most of the idiots posting on CP as an example of their fan base, all you could come away with is the impression of a bunch of drunken, crying, wanna be, tail gate, band waggon, fair weather fans.

When their haveing a good game,they beat their chests and proclaim their might.
IF by some mericle they beat us, watch how quick they brag at how they "kicked Raider ass", even if it's a close game descided by a FG

Now that they've had a few bad seasons, and they fly banners over a stadium and begin the internet bitch fest.

You'd never know these are the same bitches who laughed at us Raiders for sweeping the division, but having THEM walk away with the AFCW Title

Bottom line...if your a REAL team fan, ACT like one.

007 10-28-2012 07:12 AM

a few bad seasons. LMAO

Noss 10-28-2012 07:16 AM

Chiefs 17, Faiders 6

R8RFAN 10-28-2012 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Over-Head (Post 9056098)
I wouldn't count on it
99% of the goons here at CP have all but GIVEN UP on their team.

We`ve seen good times Stabler, Plunket, Gannon......we`ve seen bad times JR, Billy Jo Hobart, we`ve seen average times Cambell, Jeff George, Jeff Hosteller....
BUT NEVER in my 44years of being a Raiders fan did I ever give up, turn the tv off mid game, or NOT watch because we `sucked`

If you looked at most of the idiots posting on CP as an example of their fan base, all you could come away with is the impression of a bunch of drunken, crying, wanna be, tail gate, band waggon, fair weather fans.

When their haveing a good game,they beat their chests and proclaim their might.
IF by some mericle they beat us, watch how quick they brag at how they "kicked Raider ass", even if it's a close game descided by a FG

Now that they've had a few bad seasons, and they fly banners over a stadium and begin the internet bitch fest.

You'd never know these are the same bitches who laughed at us Raiders for sweeping the division, but having THEM walk away with the AFCW Title

Bottom line your a REAL team fan, ACT like one.

I NEVER DID EITHER MY FRIEND...What we are dealing with here is a bunch of spoiled, mostly young pussies that think they DESERVE something they didn't earn.

They can't do it through the normal channels of draft, free agency and good management, they feel the best way is to cheat the whole league and tank the season. I am just glad it's the fans and not the players that feel this way.

FlaChief58 10-28-2012 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9056100)
a few bad seasons. LMAO

What? 1 playoff win every 20 years is'nt good enough for you?

Pasta Little Brioni 10-28-2012 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9056017)
On AFC Playbook they pointed out how Cassel never went through his progressions. They picked a play in particular in the NO game where he locked on Bowe in the red zone, he was doubled, so he threw it away in the flat over Charles head. He never surveyed the field. They pointed out a wide open Baldwin on the other side of the field running into the end zone. I about threw my remote at the tv. That's one of the billion reasons why people need to chill on our offensive skill players. Wait until we get a real QB before you judge the rest of the talent.

That's why it pisses me off when people bash Baldwin. The ****er never even looked his way most of the time!!!!

DBOSHO 10-28-2012 07:25 AM

35-10 raiders.

We break mcfadden, because his punishment must be more severe.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-28-2012 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9056078)
Oh I am getting better, and since I have saved all my life instead of spent, I am in good shape.

Thanks Pal

Feels good doesn't it :clap:

keg in kc 10-28-2012 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9056100)
a few bad seasons. LMAO

I moved to Kansas City in 1999, started following the team then. In that time they've won 97 games and lost 117. Obviously I've never seen a playoff win. Just three times in those 13 (and now 14) seasons did I see them win 10 or more games. They went 9-7 twice, 8-8 once and 7-9 three times. Four times I saw them lose 10 or more.

Yeah, a few bad seasons.

A decade+ worth of bad seasons.