ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Why did R8der's get banned? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265858)

RealSNR 10-29-2012 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Over-Head (Post 9061887)
Wouldn't be so sure about that...just because I haven't posted in over a year doesn't mean I haven't been reading....
Or hadn't that crossed your pathetic little mind?

I'm in fits of laughter at you turds.
For 10 years I sat here and had shit balls hurled but the likes of Fraz, Dane Mcdickhead,Phobia, Flopnuts, Iowian, lard ass Zach, Pestoprick, SNR just to name a few...but yet when someone like me fires one back, you scream foul..

Go ahead, hurl some more insults,puncuate me to death, and act like tough guy's on an internet board.
It'll get ya far in life.

As for me, I'm enjoying the Raiders kicking the crap out of a disfunctional team like the Chiefs.
Can't wait for you pansies to show up in Oakland so we can send ya home with your tail between your leggs.

I never had problems with you until you turned into a total spazz years ago.

After that point anything and everything got your dander up. The kid on Leno who couldn't ****ing play piano worth shit. People who posted puns in tragic news stories. Fans who simply want and expect better of the team that supposedly "cares". All these things make you irate.

I said this before, but it's almost like you can't separate the internet and real life in your mind. You take everything too ****ing seriously. Lighten up, and for ****'s sake remove that logically invalid black-and-white sense of right and wrong you harbor.

Bob Dole 10-29-2012 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9061915)
Humping your keyboard for beating a bad Chiefs team is bannable?

Depends on mood.

Chiefs Pantalones 10-29-2012 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9061971)
Shocked that douche Chimpionship hasn't trolled on by

Wait until work release.

The Franchise 10-29-2012 10:02 AM

Pestoprick? LMAO

OctoberFart 10-29-2012 01:20 PM

You guys can't handle the truth. I've been around thick and thin times and you guys refuse to handle the truth or talk real football.

Frazod 10-29-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OctoberFart (Post 9062840)
You guys can't handle the truth. I've been around thick and thin times and you guys refuse to handle the truth or talk real football.

The truth is you are a lowlife ****ing **** troll who should have been banned years ago. Your opinion on anything is as utterly insignificant as your pathetic existence. **** you and the rotting corpse in your avatar.

Ceej 10-29-2012 01:26 PM

Can we ban him during CBB season too?

Annoying ass UNC fan.

Bob Dole 10-29-2012 01:38 PM

Looks like it's going to be a fun Monday evening at Casa Dole.

Beer, Jaeger, MNF and MA.

Keep 'em rolling in, ladies.

OctoberFart 10-29-2012 01:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9062848)
The truth is you are a lowlife ****ing **** troll who should have been banned years ago. Your opinion on anything is as utterly insignificant as your pathetic existence. **** you and the rotting corpse in your avatar.

I can't help it but I picture you guys like this with your over the top stupid comments.

BigMeatballDave 10-29-2012 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OctoberFart (Post 9062914)
I can't help it but I picture you guys like this with your over the top stupid comments.

LOL

Irony

Frazod 10-29-2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OctoberFart (Post 9062914)

That's how I picture you, only with fewer teeth and more zits.

FAX 10-29-2012 02:21 PM

Other than the fact that he's a disgusting Faider fan who, no doubt, has Jim Plunkett's profile tattooed on his buttocks, I've never had a single problem with Mr. Over-Head. He's always been a stand-up guy. In fact, I think there is iron in his words of death.

We suck. Hard. It's just as well that there are people willing to rub our noses in it because I never want to forget just how bad this is. Those who forget the past are likely to repeat it.

So I say, let 'er rip. The tide will turn and we'll eventually get a head coach who actually knows the difference between his ass and a blocking sled. And when that time comes, every insult ... every indignity ... every affront will be reciprocated and each and every Faider fan who is reveling in our misery today will pay for their contemptuous behavior as we send their pitiless asses back to the AFCW cellar where they belong.

FAX

ThaVirus 10-29-2012 02:33 PM

Wow... butthurt abound.

Ugly Duck 10-29-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Over-Head (Post 9061492)
Bias much???

I have to agree with Over-Head on this one. This Chiefs board is biased against all things Raider. They keep saying naughty things about our players & coaches & city & stadium & fan base. Why is it that Chiefs fans are so anti-Raider? Are they just not-nice people? Its a puzzlement.....

Al Bundy 10-29-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9061764)
Long overdue, and too bad it's not permanent. It amazes me that this ****ing lowlife trailer trash turd is tolerated.

I'm ok with it... he makes for a good punching bag.