ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Haley wants to run up the score (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266319)

DaneMcCloud 11-07-2012 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9095635)
He shit all over us. I feel sorry for him because Pioli was a dick to work for but, he straight up sabotaged the team last year. If he hadn't, we would have made the playoffs. I hope we kick their ass and he goes 0-3 against the AFC West. I hate him.

LMAO

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9095830)
Yes, EVERYONE else is wrong but you are right.

That's not what I said. I respect your opinion. I respect everyone's opinion. That's the difference between me and most of the people here imo.

Oh well, in my opinion all we will be shown on the field. If KC comes out hell bent for leather and tries to win this game, it will show they feel like Haley ****ed them.

If they lay down for him, it will say they think he got the shaft.

The Chiefs are 1-7 and have obviously quit at times. Their performance will say alot.

BigMeatballDave 11-07-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

He shit all over us. I feel sorry for him because Pioli was a dick to work for but, he straight up sabotaged the team last year. If he hadn't, we would have made the playoffs. I hope we kick their ass and he goes 0-3 against the AFC West. I hate him.

Your idiocy knows no bounds

Brock 11-07-2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9095872)
That's not what I said. I respect your opinion. I respect everyone's opinion. That's the difference between me and most of the people here imo.

Oh well, in my opinion all we will be shown on the field. If KC comes out hell bent for leather and tries to win this game, it will show they feel like Haley ****ed them.

The Chiefs are 1-7 and have obviously quit at times. Their performance will say alot.

They've been laying down all season, it doesn't mean a damn thing.

TheGuardian 11-07-2012 02:21 PM

Haley was awesome. With the right GM in place I really believe he ends up being one of the better coaches in the league. He hated Cassel, and yet still won with him despite all of CAssel's shorting comings.

Think about it. He went 10-6 with mother ****ing Cassel. I don't care if it was against a soft schedule. This is a soft schedule too. think about it......Haley was awesome.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9095889)
They've been laying down all season, it doesn't mean a damn thing.

So if they play their asses off after laying down all season it won't mean anything to you?

Sounds to me like you are just preparing for the worst.

Woodchuck 11-07-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9095899)
Haley was awesome. With the right GM in place I really believe he ends up being one of the better coaches in the league. He hated Cassel, and yet still won with him despite all of CAssel's shorting comings.

Think about it. He went 10-6 with mother ****ing Cassel. I don't care if it was against a soft schedule. This is a soft schedule too. think about it......Haley was awesome.

Weis went 10-6 imo. Not Happy Gilmore. He was nothing withoput Weis. His offense was horrible. He couldn't run the ball. Hell, we didn't even score a rushing TD until week eight his first season. He is terrible when he doesn't have a great QB.

He was the god damn flavor of the month imo.

rabblerouser 11-07-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9095899)

^THIS

The Bad Guy 11-07-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

He sabotaged the team? Not the shit pile of talent the GM put out there?

This team overachieved with Haley. Get ****ed.

BigMeatballDave 11-07-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9095684)
He started Palko over Orton against NY.

Did you forget Orton dislocated his finger?

The Bad Guy 11-07-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9095910)
Weis went 10-6 imo. Not Happy Gilmore. He was nothing withoput Weis. His offense was horrible. He couldn't run the ball. Hell, we didn't even score a rushing TD until week eight his first season. He is terrible when he doesn't have a great QB.

He was the god damn flavor of the month imo.

Yeah, he's really having a lot of difficulty coordinating a team now. He's had about 5 different RBs and the Steelers continue to run the ball successfully.

All Weis? That's ****ing hilarious.

Honestly, if you told me Santa Claus didn't exist, I'd have to believe the opposite by default.

The Bad Guy 11-07-2012 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9095917)
Did you forget Orton dislocated his finger?

Why are you trying to reason with the unreasonable?

I hope BlackBob dislocates his finger so he can't type his garbage anymore.

The Bad Guy 11-07-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9095872)

None of that means jack shit.

Sorter 11-07-2012 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9095900)
So if they play their asses off after laying down all season it won't mean anything to you?

Sounds to me like you are just preparing for the worst.

Maybe they don't like losing. Maybe they want to keep their jobs.

To say that the only reason these guys will play hard is because they hate Haley proves to me that you never played, coached, or were involved with sports at a high level.

loochy 11-07-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9095935)
Maybe they don't like losing. Maybe they want to keep their jobs.

To say that the only reason these guys will play hard is because they hate Haley proves to me that you never played, coached, or were involved with sports at a high level.

YEAH STUPID