ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Sam Mellinger Nails It! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266775)

Setsuna 11-18-2012 08:26 PM

The Jags almost ****ed up and won. About had a heart attack.

KCUnited 11-18-2012 08:27 PM

It's the typical transgression. Bust your ass to become boss, have kids, let your wife baby them while you're putting in work, grow old, hand the business over to them and everything goes to shit because they either a) don't give a **** or b) are too big of pussies to do what needs to be done.

SAUTO 11-18-2012 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9131483)
The Jags almost ****ed up and won. About had a heart attack.

**** off.
Posted via Mobile Device

OnTheWarpath15 11-18-2012 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9131486)
**** off.
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO

Discuss Thrower 11-18-2012 08:29 PM

Pioli got an extension. You can't believe a luck of what the KC media sez.

Iowanian 11-18-2012 08:29 PM

Shaun Smith is right, only 2 teams CAN play for the super bowl.

We as Chief fans know this, because we have been watching 2 completely different teams than the one he have given loyalty, money, agony and tears. We Chief fans have watched teams move, be created from scratch and go to superbowls since the last Chiefs playoff wins.

The Titans and Panthers were created from concept and been in a superbowl since the Chiefs last win and the Texans are strong contenders this year.

Since the last Chiefs PLAYOFF WIN....Chiefs fans have agonizingly watched The Broncos, Chargers, Raiders and Lowly Seahawks compete for 5 superbowl titles...FIVE Championships from the AFCW since the Chiefs have last sniffed a single wildcard round playoff win.

And players who have been here 5 minutes want to judge us? I want them to drink from a hog confinement septic tank for their uninformed stupidity.

FAX 11-18-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 9131466)
Could be. I know I'm tired of playing spy games with this group. It's a lot of work trying to be a Cheaps fan. Instead of bringing me pleasure, they make my head hurt

ROFL

That is for certain sure, Mr. stonedstooge.

FAX

Smed1065 11-18-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9131419)
So he vest time to fly around the country every other week to watch a team suck ass but has no interest in improving the situation outside of the negativity being an inconvenience?

Doesn't pass the smell test.

Its the money test it does not pass. Oil stinks but is profitable.

HonestChieffan 11-18-2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9131386)
Pioli, Crennel, etc. worked in BOSTON. If catching some crap in KC is a problem, I don't know how they survived the east coast.

I could give a damn about Pioli or roscoe crennel. What I hope is we have not become the ugly fan. Im old fashioned and really believe we were pretty special. But reading the FB comments makes me almost ashamed. Chalk it up to a few very ignorant posters but calling for Peoli to die or be killed is simply wrong

Lets not become those guys

Warrior5 11-18-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9131438)
He knows he has to fire Pioli.

I bet he's pulling out his hair trying to ID the replacement GM.

Why wait? Serious question... he gains nothing and loses everything putting this off. He doesn't need to retain Pioli to start working his replacement.

DeezNutz 11-18-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 9131511)
I could give a damn about Pioli or roscoe crennel. What I hope is we have not become the ugly fan. Im old fashioned and really believe we were pretty special. But reading the FB comments makes me almost ashamed. Chalk it up to a few very ignorant posters but calling for Peoli to die or be killed is simply wrong

Lets not become those guys

I don't think you have to worry about this. We're the pretty prisoner who has been getting ****ed for years.

It's time we let our asses get stank so that we can instigate change.

Al Bundy 11-18-2012 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9131352)
In his defense, he is not the most articulate sperm in the load.

He was probably trying to say something profound and it just sorta came out that way.

FAX

Rep.

Saccopoo 11-18-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief77 (Post 9131376)
Totally agree at least with my own actions. I used to scream n stomp and be frenzied during games. Now I dont feel any emotion for bad Chief football, and have so much disgust for this organization, it seems like it will be hard to ever cheer for these guys. I hate our Qbs, I hate our clueless coach, and I Despise the front office.

The purge is coming, and when it does, I'll don the Red and Gold again and yell and scream and support it regardless of the wins or losses.

This is my team. Our team.

We're from Kansas City, Missoula, Salt Lake City, Los Angeles, Australia, etc., but we are all Chief fans.

This team, our team, was taken over by a meglomaniacal tyrannt, a person with no concern for what the Chiefs were and what they should be. They damn near destroyed this team, but in the depths of the darkest hour, the fans began to rise, began to understand that it is indeed our team, and they took it back from the brink of utter desolation.

They took it back because they loved this team and what it stands for.

No, too much effort has been given, too much passion has flowed not to cheer and support this team, our team - the Kansas City Chiefs.

Pioli will be fired. They purge will happen.

And I will never be a bigger fan of the Chiefs than at that moment. I hope you will be as well.

Warrior5 11-18-2012 08:53 PM

Occupy Arrowhead.

CoMoChief 11-18-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9131337)
ROFL

ROFL That is really REALLY funny.