ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs No "we should get Kaepernick" thread? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266860)

mr. tegu 11-20-2012 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baitism (Post 9135931)
You pretty much proved my point. Sorry, but 32 points higher in rating is significant. Not to mention the Big 12 was a much better conference last year.

The only thing even close to significantly lower than RG3 is the rating. Everything else is comparable. Not liking a QB simply because of his rating is silly (especially because Geno still has a good rating anyways).

And even without comparing him to RG3, putting up those numbers against ranked opponents and conference opponents is impressive. To your original point that he folded against good competition is just completely wrong. Check the stats.

Rausch 11-20-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9137188)
The only thing even close to significantly lower than RG3 is the rating. Everything else is comparable. Not liking a QB simply because of his rating is silly (especially because Geno still has a good rating anyways).

And even without comparing him to RG3, putting up those numbers against ranked opponents and conference opponents is impressive. To your original point that he folded against good competition is just completely wrong. Check the stats.

RGIII is such a better prospect that even comparing them calls for the racism card.

Geno has the absolute WORST footwork I've ever seen in a 1st round prospect and if I had to compare him to anyone it'd be Ryan Leaf...

whoman69 11-20-2012 04:19 PM

No chance 49ers give him up. I would say we have a better chance to end up with Smith going by the history of this organization.

Reerun_KC 11-20-2012 04:21 PM

I dont even have to read this thread and I already know the content...

This is why we are the Chiefs and why we will never win a superbowl.... Fans just dont want "it"....

Pasta Little Brioni 11-20-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9136270)

Who are you?...

Until proven otherwise, I assume every suspect n00b is Blackboob.

1ChiefsDan 11-20-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arrowheadnation (Post 9135458)
Are we really that emotionally spent that no one would even make a "we should go after Kaepernick" thread after tonight? I mean...say the 9'ers go to the SB this year with Alex Smith as their QB, maybe they'd give Kaepernick up. He's gotta be better than any of the QB's in this draft. Maybe we could spend our #1 pick on something more valuable. I know, I know, no more taking other team's QB's. He'd be the next Matt Flynn. yada yada yada.

Arrowhead Pride has been tweeting about it all day. :mad:

Reerun_KC 11-20-2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arrowheadnation (Post 9135458)
Are we really that emotionally spent that no one would even make a "we should go after Kaepernick" thread after tonight? I mean...say the 9'ers go to the SB this year with Alex Smith as their QB, maybe they'd give Kaepernick up. He's gotta be better than any of the QB's in this draft. Maybe we could spend our #1 pick on something more valuable. I know, I know, no more taking other team's QB's. He'd be the next Matt Flynn. yada yada yada.

What is more valuable than a QB?

RG or an ILB?

Rausch 11-20-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9137239)
What is more valuable than a QB?

RG or an ILB?

http://scifun.files.wordpress.com/20...whut.jpg?w=520

Reerun_KC 11-20-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9137254)

Whats more important than drafting a Franchise QB?

Rausch 11-20-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9137259)
Whats more important than drafting a Franchise QB?

Not having AIDS.

That's it..

Period...

Reerun_KC 11-20-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9137263)
Not having AIDS.

That's it..

Period...

LMAO

TLO 11-20-2012 04:54 PM

NO NO NO!!!

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!