ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Banner over Broncos Deux (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266904)

durtyrute 11-21-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9139268)
Fire Pioli and End the Blackout seems too much like a terrorist demand lol. I like Hunt Fam - Restore the Red personally.

This.....

smittysbar 11-21-2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9138765)
SAVE THE PLAYERS. CLEAN HOUSE.

I like this

redngold58 11-21-2012 12:20 PM

FIRE PIOLI OR THIS WON'T END SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

redngold58 11-21-2012 12:47 PM

SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM[/QUOTE]

I just feel like the back end of the message should be in repercussion form as to infer that for action (or non-action in this case) there will be reaction. Yeah sounds like your basic threat formula like do + this = or else. But I think Clark needs to know that there are ramifications if he doesn't pull the trigger here. This is no longer a single fan or handful of fans sending him letters or fans trying to get their frustration or message out on sportstalk radio, this is a movement baby! Proudly and prevalently displayed last Sunday and hopefully this Sunday!! (as I will be there with 12 to 15 family members) This is a throng to be reckoned with!!! This is a nation of dedicated and loyal fans that just want Arrowhead to return to its' once majestic self!!!! This is.....THIS IS........CHIEFSNAT..........uh....never mind. You didn't think I'd really go that far, didja? I just think a threat to Clark's wallet on the back end of the message is better than FIRE PIOLI KISS YOUR MOM or something like that. Not that what has been suggested is bad by any means. I just think he should know there will be repercussions in some fashion or form.

Backwards Masking 11-21-2012 12:56 PM

#2 DEFINITELY!

it sounds like a ransom demand? were ONE AND NINE. the days of saying "pretty please" have long since passed.

durtyrute 11-21-2012 01:27 PM

YES, The second option is losing power.

pr_capone 11-21-2012 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 9139559)
YES, The second option is losing power.

As it stands... I'm the one making the call between the top two. Remember the OP... it isn' just the majority... has to be the super majority of 60% (since we had 3 options).

durtyrute 11-21-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9139563)
As it stands... I'm the one making the call between the top two. Remember the OP... it isn' just the majority... has to be the super majority of 60% (since we had 3 options).

Oh yea, I read the OP and I'm hoping that it stays below 60%. It was at like 58, now it's around 48. I am also hoping that you pick the other one. I know I know, I want a lot, but I'm going for gold.

patteeu 11-21-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redngold58 (Post 9139465)

I just feel like the back end of the message should be in repercussion form as to infer that for action (or non-action in this case) there will be reaction. Yeah sounds like your basic threat formula like do + this = or else. But I think Clark needs to know that there are ramifications if he doesn't pull the trigger here. This is no longer a single fan or handful of fans sending him letters or fans trying to get their frustration or message out on sportstalk radio, this is a movement baby! Proudly and prevalently displayed last Sunday and hopefully this Sunday!! (as I will be there with 12 to 15 family members) This is a throng to be reckoned with!!! This is a nation of dedicated and loyal fans that just want Arrowhead to return to its' once majestic self!!!! This is.....THIS IS........CHIEFSNAT..........uh....never mind. You didn't think I'd really go that far, didja? I just think a threat to Clark's wallet on the back end of the message is better than FIRE PIOLI KISS YOUR MOM or something like that. Not that what has been suggested is bad by any means. I just think he should know there will be repercussions in some fashion or form.

If they don't have someone paying attention to SOC either here or on the Facebook page or both, they probably aren't taking it seriously enough for the message to matter. I think the purpose of the banner should be to expand the number of fans in support of SOC rather than as a vehicle to speak to Clark Hunt. That's the reason I think a more positive spin is better than a threat/ultimatum spin.

Rain Man 11-21-2012 01:55 PM

As a quick note, I like the carrot being put out in #2 and voted for it, but does that limit future options? What if Clark fires Pioli and then hires some incredible loser like Matt Millen? Would it be violating your promise to begin blacking out a Millen regime after its third 1-15 season?

BigRedChief 11-21-2012 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9138876)
You make a good point pat. Combine 2 and 3

FIRE PIOLI - RESTORE THE RED SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

I agree with Pat and Dirk, I like this the best.

bowener 11-21-2012 02:50 PM

For the colts game on 12/23:
ALL I WANT FOR XMAS IS A NEW GM!
I voted for #2, but now I prefer the spliced, Fire Pioli Restore the Red banner idea.

In58men 11-21-2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 9139776)
For the colts game on 12/23:
ALL I WANT FOR XMAS IS A NEW GM!
I voted for #2, but now I prefer the spliced, Fire Pioli Restore the Red banner idea.

I hate those "all I want for xmas signs" every ****ing year. None of them are original

"2013 RESOLUTION: END BLACKOUT FIRE PIOLI"

TLO 11-21-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9138836)
No. Dress in black and buy nothing while you are there. Parking is per vehicle not per person.

My car is black. The wheels on my car are black. I have black tinted windows. I will be wearing a black save our chiefs hoodie. Wearing a bag on my head that I am painting black as we speak. Wearing black jeans, black socks, and black shoes.

Black that shit out folks!

LiveSteam 11-21-2012 05:42 PM

HUNT FAM - RESTORE THE RED - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
I would like to change this to

HUNT FAM - HAVE SOME PRIDE !
..................FIND