ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Will Notre Dame be the worst participant in a National Championship game? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267139)

DaneMcCloud 11-27-2012 08:55 PM

FWIW, Oklahoma is ridiculously over rated as well.

DJ's left nut 11-27-2012 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9158133)
Notre Dame fans are Cubs fans who happened to win something 25 years ago.

So Royals fans, then?

(For the record, I will hate Mario Chalmers until the day he dies for keeping me from using "So Jayhawks fans, then?" here. Because there has never been an analogy more fitting in the history of analogies. **** you Chalmers and **** you Derek Rose for not being able to hit a goddamn free throw)

The Franchise 11-27-2012 09:03 PM

It's never going to matter. The Irish could win 3 titles in 5 years and people will still say they're overrated and they didn't deserve them.

Dayze 11-27-2012 09:09 PM

My team is Bama; and I would LOVE to see that game.
ND vs Bama would be a great game IMO

O.city 11-27-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9158151)
So Royals fans, then?

(For the record, I will hate Mario Chalmers until the day he dies for keeping me from using "So Jayhawks fans, then?" here. Because there has never been an analogy more fitting in the history of analogies. **** you Chalmers and **** you Derek Rose for not being able to hit a goddamn free throw)

We had been agreeing on so many things and you pull some shit like this.

Jealous? :p

DJ's left nut 11-27-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9158189)
We had been agreeing on so many things and you pull some shit like this.

Jealous? :p

Yes.

Still make stupid goddamn 'swoosh' noises every time a beaker hits a free throw?

Your mascot has buckles on his shoes. We win.

O.city 11-27-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9158200)
Yes.

Still make stupid goddamn 'swoosh' noises every time a beaker hits a free throw?

Your mascot has buckles on his shoes. We win.

Your pg is a rapist (allegedly ..... Too soon?) and your nit banners are cute, it's a tie?

We could go on all night but its too much to bear.

You win

DJ's left nut 11-27-2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9158216)
Your pg is a rapist (allegedly ..... Too soon?) and your nit banners are cute, it's a tie?

We could go on all night but its too much to bear.

You win

My point guard isn't a rapist, he just demonstrated credible tenacity in taking it to the hole, which is a hell of a lot more than we can say for those scrappy little white guys you fellas keep runnin' out there...

....okay, truce. I feel that is self deprecating enough to walk away from.

Chiefspants 11-27-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9158151)
So Royals fans, then?

ORANGE BOWL! (Just to extend this to football) ;)

O.city 11-27-2012 09:20 PM

We've actually cut back on the white guards this year. Only a big white doofus in The middle.

mikeyis4dcats. 11-27-2012 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9157993)
I hate that stupid "should've lost to Pitt" argument. Crazy shit happens all the time. Alabama should've lost to LSU if that's the case.

How about the "if the replay official was competent, you lost to Stanford" argument?

DJ's left nut 11-27-2012 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9158232)
We've actually cut back on the white guards this year. Only a big white doofus in The middle.

The ghost of Conner Teahan is moaning sorrowfully in the corner....

....Oh wait, that's not a ghost. That's just Conner Teahan's natural complexion. And he's only standing in the corner because, well lets face it, that's all Conner Teahan ever did anyway.

He's like an albino Trajan Langdon...only given the douchy DNA of his predecessor in transparent douchery, Brady Morningstar.

The Franchise 11-27-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 9158245)
How about the "if the replay official was competent, you lost to Stanford" argument?

That could go either way. There are arguments for and against it.

BigMeatballDave 11-27-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 9158245)

:D

mikeyis4dcats. 11-27-2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9158263)
That could go either way. There are arguments for and against it.

I'm game: what is your argument that Stanford did not score a TD in overtime?