ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Kent Babb eviscerates Pioli once again. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267213)

Bowser 11-30-2012 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9164397)
I feel EXACTLY the same.

There is no way that Clark doesn't know what Pioli has/is doing to the team, and what the backlash from it is.

And if he doesn't, and Pioli is back, well, next year will be another year that I don't drop thousands of dollars out at Arrowhead.

HolyHat 11-30-2012 11:44 AM

watching Pioli prance around on the field before the Bengals game...He is so full of himself. Walking around in his hipster sunglasses talking to players and Jack Steadman...He seemed so comfortable...

I was standing at the 50 yard line in the first row behind the chiefs bench watching him walk around and mind fu#$ everyone. I was wearing my #FIREPIOLI black shirt and as he was walking back into the tunnel I told him he sucked directly to his face and he looked up at me and said "thanks"

All the people around me and even people on the sideline wanted to make sure that Pioli saw my shirt. When I say people on the sideline i dont mean players or coaches, but security and film crews. They were encouraging it.

Hammock Parties 11-30-2012 11:45 AM

Of course he's comfortable. In his egotistical mind none of this is his fault and he's getting a nice fat payday in a few weeks, and then probably already has a job lined up.

His genious is secure and the stupid hillbillies in Kansas City can go **** themselves for shunning the executive of the decade.

That's exactly what is going through his mind these days.

I hope a satellite falls on him.

notorious 11-30-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9164405)
watching Pioli prance around on the field before the Bengals game...He is so full of himself. Walking around in his hipster sunglasses talking to players and Jack Steadman...He seemed so comfortable...

I was standing at the 50 yard line in the first row behind the chiefs bench watching him walk around and mind fu#$ everyone. I was wearing my #FIREPIOLI black shirt and as he was walking back into the tunnel I told him he sucked directly to his face and he looked up at me and said "thanks"

All the people around me and even people on the sideline wanted to make sure that Pioli saw my shirt. When I say people on the sideline i dont mean players or coaches, but security and film crews. They were encouraging it.

Good work.

Hammock Parties 11-30-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

as he was walking back into the tunnel I told him he sucked directly to his face and he looked up at me and said "thanks"

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Good job man. Somewhere deep down inside he's crying.

bevischief 11-30-2012 11:48 AM

Wow, this is amazing podcast.

Bowser 11-30-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

I'm glad you survivied being tazed by the Arrowhead Secret Service.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-30-2012 12:01 PM

So long, one who sucks the penis.

whoman69 11-30-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9163979)
Doesn't matter. Silly. Tinfoil hat stuff.

Silly.

Goes to motive your honor.

HolyHat 11-30-2012 12:12 PM

Any of you guys on "The Twitter" ? I'd like to follow your guys thoughts during Chiefs games so I don't feel like the only crazy person.

whoman69 11-30-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9164404)
There is no way that Clark doesn't know what Pioli has/is doing to the team, and what the backlash from it is.

And if he doesn't, and Pioli is back, well, next year will be another year that I don't drop thousands of dollars out at Arrowhead.

I think there is every possibility that Clark has no idea. what goes on. He's rarely there and lets Pioli run the whole show.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-30-2012 12:14 PM

Quote:

Rep this man. NOW.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-30-2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9164383)
You think he'll be the Chiefs GM in 2013?

No ****ing way in Hell does that occur.

notorious 11-30-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9164474)
Any of you guys on "The Twitter" ? I'd like to follow your guys thoughts during Chiefs games so I don't feel like the only crazy person.

We have a gameday thread that will be going non-stop with a LOT of laughs.

It's impossible to miss. Just check the Lounge on Sunday.

HolyHat 11-30-2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9164491)
We have a gameday thread that will be going non-stop with a LOT of laughs.

It's impossible to miss. Just check the Lounge on Sunday.

ok great. Thanks. I'm glad I found this place