ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Westboro Baptist Church to picket vigil for victims of CT shooting (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267746)

loochy 12-17-2012 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 9217311)
Hey, if someone wants to deal with them physically, that's fine with me. I'm not going to shed a tear as well. But with that being said, we don't need to resort into violence when it comes to it. There's too many of that stuff going on, and I'm tired of it already.

What I like to do is, (if I had any kind of governmental powers), reclassify them as a "hate" group and make some back door deals with the courts to reject their motions. I'm tired of having to hear about this trash of an organization.

And while they didn't commit any terrorist activities in terms of killing or crimes, can you classify an organization if they are terrorizing a certain targeted groups, mostily psychological terrorism? I mean, there's plenty of things to be labeled as is. Financial terrorism. Warfare terrorism, etc. etc.

Nah, I think they have a right to do what they do. Hate what you hate, say what you say, but be prepared to get what's coming to you.

Strongside 12-17-2012 09:28 AM

I loathe these people more than any group of individuals on the planet. They are a hate group/cult...not a religious group. They wallow in their own immorality and take pleasure in gaining publicity through the pain & suffering of others. Why can't they just drink the Jonesboro juice?

loochy 12-17-2012 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9217628)
I loathe these people more than any group of individuals on the planet. They are a hate group/cult...not a religious group. They wallow in their own immorality and take pleasure in gaining publicity through the pain & suffering of others. Why can't they just drink the Jonesboro juice?

or why can't the psycho kids go nuts on THEM?

Strongside 12-17-2012 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9217629)
or why can't the psycho kids go nuts on THEM?

This would be ideal. I feel like the motorcycle groups or "Freedom Riders" that block these people from being seen by families at funerals and protests are the only thing that's kept them from being shot at by now. Marines/soldiers in general don't take well to these people degrading and disrespecting their fallen brothers. The world would be a better place without Fred Phelps and his douche bag family being unproductive plagues on society.

Radar Chief 12-17-2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9217647)
This would be ideal. I feel like the motorcycle groups or "Freedom Riders" that block these people from being seen by families at funerals and protests are the only thing that's kept them from being shot at by now. Marines/soldiers in general don't take well to these people degrading and disrespecting their fallen brothers. The world would be a better place without Fred Phelps and his douche bag family being unproductive plagues on society.

Patriot Guard Riders.

http://www.patriotguard.org/

Edit: unfortunately it doesn’t look like they’ll be attending the services at Newtown.

ndws 12-17-2012 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9217135)
they are simply attention whores. It doesn't matter who dies, if it makes headlines, they will be there.

It does matter. If emotions run deep, they stand a chance to file suit against someone who threatens them or damages any of their property. The large number of lawyers in their family isn't by chance. Its probably one hell of a lucrative business for those bastards.

Rausch 12-17-2012 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ndws (Post 9217688)
It does matter. If emotions run deep, they stand a chance to file suit against someone who threatens them or damages any of their property.

Wait, so the more people hate you the more profitable you are?...

loochy 12-17-2012 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9217693)
Wait, so the more people hate you the more profitable you are?...

potentially, yeah.

they are trying to bait people

hometeam 12-17-2012 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ndws (Post 9217688)
It does matter. If emotions run deep, they stand a chance to file suit against someone who threatens them or damages any of their property. The large number of lawyers in their family isn't by chance. Its probably one hell of a lucrative business for those bastards.

I believe I saw a new story one time saying this exact thing. They finance the whole thing by suing the bejesus out of anyone who messes with them.

I still feel like them being beat DOWN. Not just hit, a couple times, but really beat the hell down is a-ok

loochy 12-17-2012 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9217697)
I believe I saw a new story one time saying this exact thing. They finance the whole thing by suing the bejesus out of anyone who messes with them.

I still feel like them being beat DOWN. Not just hit, a couple times, but really beat the hell down is a-ok

if they are all dead then they can't sue anyone, right?

hometeam 12-17-2012 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9217698)
if they are all dead then they can't sue anyone, right?

Didn't see a thing.

loochy 12-17-2012 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9217699)
Didn't see a thing.

we need more judges and police chiefs like you

ndws 12-17-2012 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9217697)

Yup, this exactly. Just like any ambalamps chasing lawyer, they found their niche. I'm sure their is some ego and power trip drive behind it too. They are ****ing nuts.

If memory serves me correctly (and most likely I'm wrong) but I think they went to either Rushville or Weston to picket a few years ago, and they left early. They felt unsafe, above and beyond whatever they normally hear. If this is true, whatever "methods" the locals used should get passed around to EVERYONE that has to look at these shitheads.

Chiefnj2 12-17-2012 10:29 AM

I recall at one protest site the locals found out where they were staying. The morning of the event some rude people just happened to park their cars in front of the potential picketers and they couldn't get out of their spots. By the time police responded with tow trucks the funeral was over and the cars had just been moved.

Dartgod 12-17-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9217748)
I recall at one protest site the locals found out where they were staying. The morning of the event some rude people just happened to park their cars in front of the potential picketers and they couldn't get out of their spots. By the time police responded with tow trucks the funeral was over and the cars had just been moved.

Wasn't that in Joplin?