ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Do you care whether the Broncos go the superbowl or not? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267973)

AussieChiefsFan 12-23-2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9237205)
**** the Broncos.

Also, we need that #1 pick, so we are gonna do as we please and lose. **** em two times.

We'll have the #1 pick if the jags win, thats what this whole scenario is.

htismaqe 12-23-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9236998)
LMAO Wow.

I took a break from the board because I thought I was getting too personal.

After coming back, I realized that there really was no reason to feel that way.

There's idiots on this board and I am gonna argue with them from time to time.

The problem isn't me being mean, the problem is you being dumb.

htismaqe 12-23-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9237211)
We'll have the #1 pick if the jags win, thats what this whole scenario is.

No the whole scenario is would you willingly accept a lesser pick in the 2nd, 4th, and 6th rounds if we could **** up Denver's playoff seeding.

Frazod 12-23-2012 08:36 PM

Where's the "who cares?" option?

If we win, we shit on Denver in Denver, and that's okay with me. I also hope somebody breaks Manning in half.

If we lose, we get the No. 1 pick free and clear.

Pablo 12-23-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9236983)
I've always rooted for my division leader in the end, hopefully it's the best division so ya, I'll be rooting for the Mannings come post season.

SEC. SEC. SEC.

htismaqe 12-23-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9237221)
Where's the "who cares?" option?

If we win, we shit on Denver in Denver, and that's okay with me. I also hope somebody breaks Manning in half.

If we lose, we get the No. 1 pick free and clear.

King cares. Watching Denver win just hurts too bad.

ThaVirus 12-23-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Codered (Post 9237165)
Yep that Ravens win sure wasn't impressive.

The Ravens haven't been impressive this season, whatsoever.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-23-2012 08:40 PM

You move back 1 spot in rounds 2, 4, & 6. BFD. If I rooted for them to lose it would be Pioli related. That's it.

AussieChiefsFan 12-23-2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9237220)
No the whole scenario is would you willingly accept a lesser pick in the 2nd, 4th, and 6th rounds if we could **** up Denver's playoff seeding.

Yea sorry I worded that horribly. I meant that.^

ThaVirus 12-23-2012 08:41 PM

To answer the question, as long as we get the very 1st pick in the 1st round, I'd absolutely love to **** up the Broncos seeding.

As ****ed up as it sounds, my perfect scenario would be us losing to the Broncos to ensure a bad taste heading into the offseason (more likely that we'll clean house) and Peyton Manning's season being ended on a Hali/Houston man-wich..

Do not want the Broncos winning shit, let alone the Superbowl.

htismaqe 12-23-2012 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9237243)
You move back 1 spot in rounds 2, 4, & 6. BFD. If I rooted for them to lose it would be Pioli related. That's it.

You do realize that there's a full day between the 1st and 2nd rounds, right?

Strategically there's an immense difference between picks 2-1 and 2-2.

Bewbies 12-23-2012 08:46 PM

Beating Denver does nothing to determine whether or not they make the Super Bowl. Nothing.

**** winning, this is the only time in my life I will ever root for Peyton Manning and the Broncos. Send Pioli out on his fat ass with a 50 point loss.

Codered 12-23-2012 08:47 PM

This is a no brainer answer. At this point it does no good for the Chiefs to beat the Broncos. It may give Chief fans more ammo to trash talk Broncos fans, but that is it.

It hurts them in the draft and the Broncos are going to fair pretty well in the playoffs anyways.

AussieChiefsFan 12-23-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9237269)
Beating Denver does nothing to determine whether or not they make the Super Bowl. Nothing.

**** winning, this is the only time in my life I will ever root for Peyton Manning and the Broncos. Send Pioli out on his fat ass with a 50 point loss.

Yes it does. Making them play an extra game (especially Houstan or New England) makes the chance of them losing in the playoffs bigger. You need only 1 loss to go home. The more games, the bigger the chance, especially against good teams.

htismaqe 12-23-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9237276)
Yes it does. Making them play an extra game (especially Houstan or New England) makes the chance of them losing in the playoffs bigger. You need only 1 loss to go home. The more games, the bigger the chance, especially against good teams.

Recent history suggests they have a higher chance of losing if they have a 1st round bye.