ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Lets put our money where our mouth is!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268474)

SAUTO 01-04-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9280556)
Yes.

But my 12-year old daughter wants to go, so you guys can't be stupid dirty ****ers...

me too, my seven year old daughter LOVES to go.

actually she called me this morning to tell me she heard pioli was fired. LOL

i love that kid

htismaqe 01-04-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9280605)
When I called, I waited on hold for around 15 minutes and went to a voicemail...I didn't leave one, but 10 minutes later a rep called me and was like "well Paul, it looks like you saw today's announcement and you know what that means at quarterback. Want me to let you know where the best seats are in the range we looked at last time?"

I couldn't believe they had that much info tagged to my phone number.

Just awesome.

Bearcat 01-04-2013 01:07 PM

I was thinking about this last night... kind of got excited thinking about buying season tickets or at least going to a few games.... then I realized how little it takes to go from never setting foot inside of Arrowhead to wanting to spend a few hundred on them.

Made me wonder if there's a thread like this after Carl left of after Pioli came on board and Herm was fired. Not to be Debbie Downer... just goes to show how desperate we are for a winner thanks to years and years of suck. We pour hundreds or thousands of dollars into a product before seeing any results, spend decades disappointed at the results, then willingly jump at the chance to spend even more when a change is made, but before seeing any actual improvement.

Ok, that sounds more like Denise Downer... but seriously, major props to Hunt for being so aggressive with fixing this mess.

BossChief 01-04-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9280620)
Dorsey is the nail for me.

If they take a guy like Barkley later, I have to trust him. He identified Aaron Rodgers.

And Reid identified the only good QB in the 1999 class where a bunch of qbs went in the first and busted.

Mr. Arrowhead 01-04-2013 01:11 PM

If I lived in KC, i would be paying season tickets today, but living 3 hours away it makes it tough to get up there 8 times in a year. The tickets are the cheap part, when you add in food and gas it get pretty expensive

KCSPORTSNUT 01-04-2013 01:11 PM

I live in St Joe if anyone needs info or help coming up for camp

BossChief 01-04-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9280626)
Just awesome.

You live in Des Moines, right?

I come through there on the way to kc and have plenty of room to pick up 2 on the way there....glad to do that if you want to get tickets in the same row.

BossChief 01-04-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Arrowhead (Post 9280641)
If I lived in KC, i would be paying season tickets today, but living 3 hours away it makes it tough to get up there 8 times in a year. The tickets are the cheap part, when you add in food and gas it get pretty expensive

I drive double that. This is about to be a wild ride and I can assure you good season tickets won't be available this time next year...the tickets you don't use will be able to be sold to recoup costs, too. Hopefully, anyway.

Monty 01-04-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9280591)
I told the guy on the phone that I was the guy the Chiefs told to get a clue, and now I'm buying season tickets due to firing of Pioli and hiring Andy Reid.

He said "Whoa."

That guy will have an interesting story to tell at the season ticket offices. LOL

His choice to tell the story... :-)

ChiefsCountry 01-04-2013 01:16 PM

I know they keep records of who uses their tickets every game, us stupid ****ers who went to every game under the bastard Pioli should be getting something. :)

teedubya 01-04-2013 01:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hah... the Chiefs unblocked me on Twitter... and just followed me. :-D

LMAO

Old Dog 01-04-2013 01:21 PM

Ticket rep said they've been pretty busy today.....go figure

OnTheWarpath15 01-04-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9280684)

LMAO

ROFL

bowener 01-04-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

LMAO

Proof the hand of Satan over micromanaged everything. The instant his ass is out the door, his policies of bullshit turned to ash and song birds sang.

ReynardMuldrake 01-04-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

LMAO

That's pretty kick ass. Use your new powers for good!