ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Cassel, Quinn and Stanzi (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268556)

Exoter175 01-06-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9290204)
They played a game in the playoffs.

How'd the Chiefs do today? Oh thats right... THEY WEREN'T INVITED!

They don't hand out invitations to the playoffs, this isn't a civil war era southern ball, sir.

Just because the two best QB's to come out of the draft made it to the playoffs, does not mean the QB's they picked up 2nd in that draft made a difference. In Cousins' case, he did, but any backup QB could have done that as long as they weren't a Chiefs backup.

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9290205)
Stanzi will probably be the only one left standing.

Yup.

jd1020 01-06-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9290227)
They don't hand out invitations to the playoffs, this isn't a civil war era southern ball, sir.

Just because the two best QB's to come out of the draft made it to the playoffs, does not mean the QB's they picked up 2nd in that draft made a difference. In Cousins' case, he did, but any backup QB could have done that as long as they weren't a Chiefs backup.

Do they teach ignorance in school these days?

CHENZ A! 01-06-2013 08:29 PM

nissan, honda, chevy

Exoter175 01-06-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9290240)
Do they teach ignorance in school these days?

You would know. You made the insinuation that you'll make it to the playoffs if you draft 2 QB's.

The reality of it is, the Colts and Redskins didn't have QB's to work with. Shanahan knew he had a good team this year and decided to draft a backup QB (LOL McNabb and Grossman) so he could make sure he got at least one of his picks right and good enough to lead this team to the playoffs. He did. Luck was a guarantee, and a 7th round QB isn't anything special to talk about. Perhaps the coaches really liked that 7th round QB? Or maybe they saw tremendous value there?

Either way, citing 2012's draft is hardly a "source" to draw from for the argument that we'll draft 2 QB's when aside from the single #1 pick QB we select, half of our picks are going to linemen, and the other half secondary/wr.

jd1020 01-06-2013 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9290357)
You would know. You made the insinuation that you'll make it to the playoffs if you draft 2 QB's.

The reality of it is, the Colts and Redskins didn't have QB's to work with. Shanahan knew he had a good team this year and decided to draft a backup QB (LOL McNabb and Grossman) so he could make sure he got at least one of his picks right and good enough to lead this team to the playoffs. He did. Luck was a guarantee, and a 7th round QB isn't anything special to talk about. Perhaps the coaches really liked that 7th round QB? Or maybe they saw tremendous value there?

Either way, citing 2012's draft is hardly a "source" to draw from for the argument that we'll draft 2 QB's when aside from the single #1 pick QB we select, half of our picks are going to linemen, and the other half secondary/wr.

I never insinuated anything, moron. You are the one who brought up "how did those teams do today?" And I answered with the fact that they were in the playoffs while the Chiefs are sitting at home like everyone else watching the playoffs.

You act like the Chiefs have QBs to work with.

Do you ever wonder why EVERYONE calls you a dumbass?

JD10367 01-06-2013 11:39 PM

**** Stanzi, marry Quinn, kill Cassel.

Oh, wait... Not the game here, never mind.

jd1020 01-06-2013 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 9290851)
**** Stanzi, marry Quinn, kill Cassel.

Oh, wait... Not the game here, never mind.

I'd probably marry Cassel.

Quinn and Stanzi are broke. You'd get a lot more in the divorce with Cassel.

Kill Quinn and **** Stanzi (closest thing to a female).

wazu 01-06-2013 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9290853)
I'd probably marry Cassel.

Quinn and Stanzi are broke. You'd get a lot more in the divorce with Cassel.

Kill Quinn and **** Stanzi (closest thing to a female).

You sure?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_sRPw9B-CaG...rady+Quinn.jpg

Imon Yourside 01-06-2013 11:57 PM

Very doubtful

Mother****erJones 01-06-2013 11:57 PM

Can we line up all 3 in front of a firing squad?

jd1020 01-07-2013 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 9290868)
You sure?

Yup.

http://media.kcchiefs.com/media/40358/stanzi_ricky.jpg

Look at that hair. Put some makeup on that thing and stuff a bra and it could work the Vegas strip and make some serious coin.

AussieChiefsFan 01-07-2013 12:03 AM

Cassel is definately gone. Quinn probably gone. I can see Stanzi sticking around as a backup.

Phobia 01-07-2013 12:03 AM

I don't even give a crap. If Stanzi is so awful he couldn't beat out the two idiots ahead of him when the reeruns running this team knew their jobs were on the line, then I don't care if he's here or not. I hoped he'd be alright but my give-a-shit meter is on empty. Screw him and screw half the rest of that horrible team. It wasn't all coaches and executives who caused the 2-14 season. Cut the rest of the shit and let's move forward with some guys who want to be champions and refuse to lose.

Mother****erJones 01-07-2013 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9290878)
I don't even give a crap. If Stanzi is so awful he couldn't beat out the two idiots ahead of him when the reeruns running this team knew their jobs were on the line, then I don't care if he's here or not. I hoped he'd be alright but my give-a-shit meter is on empty. Screw him and screw half the rest of that horrible team. It wasn't all coaches and executives who caused the 2-14 season. Cut the rest of the shit and let's move forward with some guys who want to be champions and refuse to lose.

Exactly whats the infatuation with Stanzi? Kid is terrible. If youre good you find a way to make it up the depth chart...ie Warner, Brady, Wilson etc

Mother****erJones 01-07-2013 12:07 AM

I want all 3 QBs gone!
Cassel: Cut
Quinn: FA
Stanzi: Cut and give the guy a haircut as well