ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Bruce Arians is off to a rocky, rocky start (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269116)

chiefzilla1501 01-20-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9336848)
Added Tom Moore to his staff.

If so, that is a very smart hire on his part.

TimeForWasp 01-20-2013 06:07 PM

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

Brock 01-20-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9336848)
Added Tom Moore to his staff.

ANOTHER CRONY HIRE!

chiefzilla1501 01-20-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9336800)
Nobody even remembers what you said about Herm or Romeo. Jesus, self-important much?

Most regular posters know exactly where I stood on the Herm issue. I know, because I had a lot of heated debates with a lot of people on it.

I get called out a lot on stuff I was very wrong about. Good. I deserve it. Ridiculous double standard if I can't do the same every once in a while or that that somehow makes me self-important.

chiefzilla1501 01-20-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9336854)
ANOTHER CRONY HIRE!

I'm never been a guy who demonizes or puts a hero cape on a guy. I don't mind giving credit to a guy I'm not a big fan of or pointing out the flaws of someone I support or defend.

I'm not a fan of Arians as a head coach. This is a very good and smart hire for him, and it helps his stock out a ton. And I agree that it eases some of the concerns mentioned in the OP.

Lex Luthor 01-20-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9336863)
Most regular posters know exactly where I stood on the Herm issue. I know, because I had a lot of heated debates with a lot of people on it.

I get called out a lot on stuff I was very wrong about. Good. I deserve it. Ridiculous double standard if I can't do the same every once in a while or that that somehow makes me self-important.

This is a strange thread.

For over a year you have been one of my favorite posters, probably because we seem to agree on most sports issues and on most political issues. But this thread is just plain weird.

Who are you, Faux Chiefzilla? What have you done with the real Chiefzilla?

chiefzilla1501 01-20-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 300 Bowler (Post 9336943)
This is a strange thread.

For over a year you have been one of my favorite posters, probably because we seem to agree on most sports issues and on most political issues. But this thread is just plain weird.

Who are you, Faux Chiefzilla? What have you done with the real Chiefzilla?

It is a strange thread. I'm a feisty dude. I believe Arians is overrated, I took a lot of shit for that, and if I took a lot of shit for that I think it's worth calling out when things aren't looking as rosy.

SAUTO 01-20-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9336997)
It is a strange thread. I'm a feisty dude. I believe Arians is overrated, I took a lot of shit for that, and if I took a lot of shit for that I think it's worth calling out when things aren't looking as rosy.

He just got hired. Maybe you should save this until they actually do something that matters. Like play games
Posted via Mobile Device

chiefzilla1501 01-20-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9337041)
He just got hired. Maybe you should save this until they actually do something that matters. Like play games
Posted via Mobile Device

Hiring decisions absolutely matter when evaluating a head coaching decision.

SAUTO 01-20-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9337065)
Hiring decisions absolutely matter when evaluating a head coaching decision.

lol. You said he wouldn't even get hired.

I would just chill until he actually fails at something
Posted via Mobile Device

chiefzilla1501 01-20-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9337078)
lol. You said he wouldn't even get hired.

I would just chill until he actually fails at something
Posted via Mobile Device

I never said he wouldn't get hired. Stop exaggerating. I said he hadn't been hired yet (at the time) and that that was telling about his stock. Throughout the year, I said he was an overrated coach who would get hired by some team chasing after a shiny object.

SAUTO 01-20-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9337092)
I never said he wouldn't get hired. Stop exaggerating. I said he hadn't been hired yet (at the time) and that that was telling about his stock. Throughout the year, I said he was an overrated coach who would get hired by some team chasing after a shiny object.

Ok. You did crow about him not bring hired. Too early lol.

I think I would give it up
Posted via Mobile Device

htismaqe 01-20-2013 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9336863)

It's Chiefsplanet. The double standard was born here. Get over it.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-20-2013 07:14 PM

You've done gone full Blackbob

Deberg_1990 09-21-2014 07:34 PM

Cool thread. This guy looks like one of the most underrated hires ever.

I actually think the Colts should have promoted him and dumped Pagano's cancerous ass.