ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Eric Winston Does KCTV Weather Ad (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269643)

Sannyasi 02-03-2013 09:00 PM

That ad could have been funny but it was very poorly executed. Still, I don't get why everyone gets so self-righteous about Winston. No one shits on the Chiefs fanbase more than the people on this site.

Shogun 02-03-2013 10:12 PM

tons of butthurt itt

Imon Yourside 02-03-2013 10:14 PM

I'm over the Winston thing.

silver5liter 02-03-2013 10:22 PM

The commercial wasn't very funny. kinda sounded gay in it. Jussayin

-King- 02-03-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sannyasi (Post 9376176)
That ad could have been funny but it was very poorly executed. Still, I don't get why everyone gets so self-righteous about Winston. No one shits on the Chiefs fanbase more than the people on this site.

Lol ironic isn't it?
Posted via Mobile Device

Demonpenz 02-03-2013 10:43 PM

I want Eric Winston to look into a camera and say "I am wrong...I was a dumb human being and frankly my mom should have stuffed me in a trashcan after birth...but because she was passed out drunk at the time she gave birth to me in that brothel...I was able to live. By the grace of God I was raised by other whores who where able to stop sucking dick for 5 seconds to feed me so I grew up to be a strong boy. Other than being kicked in the head by a Mule at 16 I have lived a charmed life. Once I got to the nfl I forgot what it was like to work for a living. So now I owe you fans of Kansas City a apology. For my sins I will now donate all my money to the Wendall Anchutz awareness fund. Thank you for your time.

Chiefaholic 02-03-2013 10:48 PM

If my memory is correct, didn't the O-Line of Roaf /Alt, Shields, Grunny, Szott, and Siglar / Tait have a pact that they didn't talk to the media? Perhaps Reid will instill the old pact and tell players to keep their mouths shut involving PC crap like Winston spewed. And it wouldn't be a bad idea to require a public apology as well.

Saccopoo 02-04-2013 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9374888)
Exactly.

I'll give the idea an A for originality, but he's not off the hook yet.

For what? Standing up for his QB? The guy he gets paid to protect?

I'll take this guy all day long when we get Geno.

He kicks the shit out of the trash we've been parading out there at right tackle since Tait left.

I'd much rather have a guy who is willing to go to bat for his QB no matter how shitty he is versus a guy that doesn't give a flying rat's fart or a guy who just plain sucks.

suzzer99 02-04-2013 04:01 AM

Do you idiots want to go back to Richardson?

bevischief 02-04-2013 07:40 AM

kick him in the nutts.

suds79 02-04-2013 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PriestMVP31 (Post 9376081)
Good God, you guys need to learn how to move on.

This.

Move on. The guy says something stupid defending his teammate. Oh the horror. Let it go.

As long as he produces on the field, that's all I'm concerned with.

RealSNR 02-04-2013 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9376940)
For what? Standing up for his QB? The guy he gets paid to protect?

I'll take this guy all day long when we get Geno.

He kicks the shit out of the trash we've been parading out there at right tackle since Tait left.

I'd much rather have a guy who is willing to go to bat for his QB no matter how shitty he is versus a guy that doesn't give a flying rat's fart or a guy who just plain sucks.

Eric Winston took a huge shit on Geno Smith specifically in the 810 interview the very same day they had Geno on.

Winston wants to protect for shitty QBs. Schaub and Cassel. It's what he lives to do.

**** him.

Rausch 02-04-2013 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9377070)
Let it go.

That's not what we do.

I'm sitting here right now tugging one out to a gif of a pissed off Jim after the SB for what happened in 95...

BigRedChief 02-04-2013 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9374372)
I was watching CBS, and KCTV ran a local weather promo with Eric Winston. Basically the weather guy falls down during the weather cast, hurts his knee, the other news people laugh at him. Winston calls it "sickening and disgusting" and storms out of the studio.

Pretty funny, actually.
Must be a special spot for the Super Bowl. Can't find it on line yet.

I don't care how much PR work he does I won't be a fan of his..........he backed cassel, he took a shit on fans and never was really sorry, took a shit on Geno.....he's dead to me.:harumph:

-King- 02-04-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9377072)
Eric Winston took a huge shit on Geno Smith specifically in the 810 interview the very same day they had Geno on.

Winston wants to protect for shitty QBs. Schaub and Cassel. It's what he lives to do.

**** him.

What?
Posted via Mobile Device