ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Battlefield 4 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271511)

Valiant 01-18-2014 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Dumbass (Post 10376865)
So.......

Is this game working now? Is it good? I'm thinking about downloading the digital version but don't want to be stuck with a broken game.

I'm on the PS4 btw.

EDIT: For what it's worth, I'm really only interested in Domination because I heard it's infantry only. Is the gunplay good in this game? I really didn't like how the guns "felt" in BF3 but maybe the higher frame rate will make the gunplay feel more rewarding??? I dunno, I'm just kind of on the fence about buying this game.

I heard it is the exact same experience as BF3, it is not like cod, I mean you can shotty with slugs, but it is more realistic than cod.

If you didnt like bf3, I do not think you will like this one.

Quesadilla Joe 01-18-2014 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 10377025)
I heard it is the exact same experience as BF3, it is not like cod, I mean you can shotty with slugs, but it is more realistic than cod.

If you didnt like bf3, I do not think you will like this one.

The things that turned me off most with BF3 were the massive maps, the campers and the vehicles. All of the BF4 Domination videos I've seen don't seem to have any of that, there will always be campers, but it seems like there aren't as many of them in the Domination vids I've seen.

millz 01-18-2014 04:41 PM

this game is not BF3 I REPEAT..IT IS NOT BF3. stop listening to dumb reviews and people who don't own the game, it's worth it and runs so smooth on the ps4. best game on it

Valiant 01-18-2014 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Dumbass (Post 10377078)
The things that turned me off most with BF3 were the massive maps, the campers and the vehicles. All of the BF4 Domination videos I've seen don't seem to have any of that, there will always be campers, but it seems like there aren't as many of them in the Domination vids I've seen.

That depends on the gametype. Maps are still massive depending on the game you are playing. Dom should be fine, but you will always have campers, the vehicles are for the big maps.

If you literally just stick to the one game type you should be fine outside of campers, but driving vehicles is fun for me. I do not think I will ever be good at piloting.

Gonzo 03-30-2014 11:07 PM

This was on sale at the P.S. Store over the weekend for 23 bucks. I'm stuck between games waiting for Watch Dogs so I decided to give it a shot.

It's the first FPS I've bought in years and so far, pretty impressive.

Bambi 04-03-2014 11:47 AM

Naval Strike is still lagging for me. Anyone else having this issue. Every 2-3 seconds the screen clips and skips. So annoying

jiveturkey 04-03-2014 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 10537101)
Naval Strike is still lagging for me. Anyone else having this issue. Every 2-3 seconds the screen clips and skips. So annoying

Use the search options to find Asian servers. I'll occasionally just do the quick match option which probably puts me in North American servers and it lags terribly. The Asian servers might lag 5% of the time.

And I ****ing love this expansion. It is by far the best one yet.

Bambi 04-03-2014 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiveturkey (Post 10537113)
Use the search options to find Asian servers. I'll occasionally just do the quick match option which probably puts me in North American servers and it lags terribly. The Asian servers might lag 5% of the time.

And I ****ing love this expansion. It is by far the best one yet.

Yeah the maps look awesome. I get extremely frustrated when I know I should be kicking ass at my typical level and the shit starts lagging. I'll try Asia, thanks.