ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs Are "Begging" To Get Out Of 1st Pick (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272119)

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-15-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9589054)
You don't know that.

I know I bought a new pimp hat today. So there's that. Pimp Hat knows...
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-15-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9589054)
You don't know that.

And don't go "Cassel" on me again. LEARN from your past.
Posted via Mobile Device

Messier 04-15-2013 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9589041)
How many times must this be established? Okay, one more: NOBODY....EXCEPT....FAT BOY...WANTED....ALEX....SMITH. Can you hear me now?
Posted via Mobile Device

That's not what Alex Smith said. You could choose to think he was lying if you want, don't know why he would.

Why would no one want the best QB available?

Ebolapox 04-15-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9589094)
That's not what Alex Smith said. You could choose to think he was lying if you want, don't know why he would.

Why would no one want the best QB available?

oh, you mean why would Alex Smith say, during a press conference introducing him to his new city, that he CHOSE said city?

I don't have any idea. it makes no sense to me, you'd think he'd want to take a shit all over new city before playing a snap.

:spock:

beach tribe 04-15-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9589080)
And don't go "Cassel" on me again. LEARN from your past.
Posted via Mobile Device

LMFAO.

"I'M FULLY ONBOARD"ROFL

RNR 04-15-2013 03:27 PM

I have read Oakland is interested in bailing out of the 3rd pick. They report there is little interest in a very weak top side of this draft~

Messier 04-15-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebolapox (Post 9589102)
oh, you mean why would Alex Smith say, during a press conference introducing him to his new city, that he CHOSE said city?

I don't have any idea. it makes no sense to me, you'd think he'd want to take a shit all over new city before playing a snap.

:spock:

I see your :spock: and raise you a :spock: :spock:

What are you talking about? How is it taking a dump on your new city to say several teams were pursuing him?

ct 04-15-2013 03:31 PM

Sirius/XM NFL just now talking about KC taking Geno #1, how Alex Smith would be like WTF?

But more realistic saying Andy Reid will take a prospect, mentioning Dysert.
Alex Smith needs confidence, blah blah, if you take high QB his confidence will be shot, blah blah blah
Need to keep up the idea we might just to keep #2 and #3 on their toes
Again they say they'll be very shocked if it's not LT Joeckel

Also that guys in Jax DID NOT draft Gabbert, so no shock if they take Geno, but guys in KC DID TRADE for Alex Smith, so not likely they ALSO draft Geno.

commercial break...

RealSNR 04-15-2013 03:32 PM

"Kansas City had everything I was looking for in a new team."

Read: No Colin Kaepernick and a good quilting circle for my wife.

Messier 04-15-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9589149)
"Kansas City had everything I was looking for in a new team."

Read: No Colin Kaepernick and a good quilting circle for my wife.

I think it was all about playing for Reid.

In58men 04-15-2013 03:35 PM

We'll be the only team in history with the 1st pick to have a horrible draft. No 2nd rounder and some depth with the 3rd pick lol. We suck

RealSNR 04-15-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9589159)
I think it was all about playing for Reid.

And the quilting circle. San Francisco apparently sucks for that kind of thing if you don't want to quilt with a bunch of dirty mangy hippies who do shit like shower with baking soda instead of soap.

Messier 04-15-2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9589165)
We'll be the only team in history with the 1st pick to have a horrible draft. No 2nd rounder and some depth with the 3rd pick lol. We suck

It's never happened before. Chiefs making sucky history./ Raiders 2007 draft

mcaj22 04-15-2013 03:42 PM

you would think they would be able to package the #1 overall pick and Albert to a team like the Dolphins, Chargers, Cardinals etc

get a future first, swap this years 1 and pick up a 2nd, 3rd, 4th or a player something

take below market value but make it a package, we will drop down in the draft we can then use that stupid BPA philosophy in that range for round 1, grab a starter in the 2nd round, grab two more starters in the 3rd and we have a haul of players that SHOULD be plug and play for 2013 at our holes.

I say should be plug and play because I thought Scott ***** was drafting plug and play players for four years too in rounds 1-3 and instead he was drafting raw developmental projects.

notorious 04-15-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9588918)
I've said it before, but I think the answer is to draft Geno and then raffle his ass to the top bidder. If there isn't a top bidder, then just keep him.

Both options are better than negotiating from a shit position.

I have said this all along.

It's not win/win, but it is a long ways away from being lose/lose.