ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Anyone else HATE the Midwest? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273974)

Frosty 06-20-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9765187)
This is true. They ride those electric scooters down the ice cream aisle.

And then park them cross-wise in the aisle

RunKC 06-20-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 9764764)
There's hot chicks in every city. The whole concept that women are hotter in city A vs city B is BS.

Most hot women tend to live in places like California and Florida where there is nice weather and beaches.

True story bro.

Frosty 06-20-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omaha (Post 9765186)
Would you guys please settle this. I've decided I need to move. There are too many Frazod-shaped bitches around here.

The west coast is where's it at

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...png?1309330974

SDChiefs 06-20-2013 03:01 PM

ive lived in ohio and ive lived in arizona. and i would rather have to live in ohio for a thousand years than live in the shithole waste of space known as arizona for a week. my dads even given up on trying to get me to move to that shitstain.

SDChiefs 06-20-2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AphexPhin (Post 9764719)
Prison Bitch ( awesome name btw) are you for real???? ASU has the hottest coeds in all of America.

Take part in the Undies Run. Holy crap, its fap fap fap time all night with all the hot trim runnning around

lmao. youve only been to one campus havent you...

jjjayb 06-20-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AphexPhin (Post 9764695)
I'm from the Midwest but once I graduated high school I was out of there! I ended up attending Arizona State University and had the time of my life there. Now I live in sunny Scottsdale and haven't looked back. Sure I go back and visit my old friends sometimes but man, I just couldnt live there.

Long ass winters
Driving in the snow...sucks ass.
fat chicks EVERYWHERE
no scenery when driving around (only corn fields)

Shit I could go on and on but I wont rub it in.

Here in Scottsdale/Phoenix, its totally different. TONS of hot chicks. Great weather especially during the fall and winter time. No snow. Nice roads to drive on. And did I mention tons of hot chicks? Lol

Anyways, I'm just thankful I made the right choice by moving out to the Southwest. You just cant beat it.

And before anyone starts bragging about Chicago, let me remind you how rude a lot of people there are, loooong winters, tons of traffic, high cost of living etc etc

Moved here from Arizona. You couldn't pay me to move back to Scottsdale. Have fun in the traffic bud.

BlackHelicopters 06-20-2013 03:10 PM

PF

blaise 06-20-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9765194)
Most hot women tend to live in places like California and Florida where there is nice weather and beaches.

True story bro.

If the pool of hot women in any city isn't big enough for someone to pull then it's their fault, not the city's.

Steron 06-20-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9764697)
You are vacuous.

I admit it. I looked it up.

BlackHelicopters 06-20-2013 03:37 PM

Butt crack sweat

Fish 06-20-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9765194)

True story bro.

Really? You actually think women move to specific locations according to their appearance? That seems silly. I would guess that places with hot weather and beaches have a higher number of women in skimpy clothing. But I really question a geographical location having a direct relationship with female physical attractiveness in any measurable way.

DaneMcCloud 06-20-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9765306)
But I really question a geographical location having a direct relationship with female physical attractiveness in any measurable way.

I don't think there's a direct correlation to attractiveness and location. But I do believe that both men and women are more likely to be fit and healthier in milder climates than harsher climates because it's easier to be outdoors year round to walk, bike, jog, etc.

With that being the case, I can understand why people in milder climates would appear more attractive, as heavier men and women are generally perceived as less attractive due to the excess weight and stigma of being unhealthy.

rico 06-20-2013 04:06 PM

;)

“I ate apple pie and ice cream—it was getting better as I got deeper into Iowa, the pie bigger, the ice cream richer. There were the most beautiful bevies of girls everywhere I looked in Des Moines that afternoon—they were coming home from high school—but I had no time for thoughts like that…So I rushed past the pretty girls, and the prettiest girls in the world live in Des Moines.”

- Jack Kerouac "On the Road."

DaneMcCloud 06-20-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9765345)
;)

“I ate apple pie and ice cream—it was getting better as I got deeper into Iowa, the pie bigger, the ice cream richer. There were the most beautiful bevies of girls everywhere I looked in Des Moines that afternoon—they were coming home from high school—but I had no time for thoughts like that…So I rushed past the pretty girls, and the prettiest girls in the world live in Des Moines.”

- Jack Kerouac "On the Road."

Keep in mind, he was drunk and high the entire time.

;)

rico 06-20-2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9765346)
Keep in mind, he was drunk and high the entire time.

;)

:D