ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Polish Woman Sets Goal: Have Sex with Over 100,000 Men. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274027)

Pasta Little Brioni 06-23-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9770454)
I'm assuming you either don't get laid by your wife much, have too small of a penis to work her in and/or took too much of a liking to your role as a Prison Bitch and are referring to yourself in terms of tightness.

Joking aside, I've noticed an obvious difference in terms of what my wife's situation is down there when we first hooked up and now. In fact, I noticed it after about a month.

I think that's it.

gblowfish 06-23-2013 01:24 PM

Be like rolling a cocktail weenie down a bowling lane....

BlackHelicopters 06-23-2013 01:26 PM

Get in line now.........

Prison Bitch 06-23-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9770423)
CPers penii are larger than that though.

Men love to think that, don't they?

Some women produce more lubrication during sex, some women have a man pleasure them better than others, and of course nervousness impacts women in different situations with different men. But the notion of "tightness" or that a big dick loosens it or that sluts are more loose.....that's 7th grader stupidity there

BigMeatballDave 06-23-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9770230)

I've noticed no difference in girls and that includes my wife even after having our children. It gets back to normal in pretty short order. And if she can push out a 9 pound boy and get to normal, your little wee'nis ain't doing jack squat to your girlfriend I can guarantee.

I had sex with my son's mom 4 weeks after delivery. We were supposed to wait 6. She couldn't wait.

It was VERY tight. However, everything was back to normal 2 weeks after that.

rico 06-23-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9770622)
Men love to think that, don't they?

Some women produce more lubrication during sex, some women have a man pleasure them better than others, and of course nervousness impacts women in different situations with different men. But the notion of "tightness" or that a big dick loosens it or that sluts are more loose.....that's 7th grader stupidity there

Oh sweet... so since more lubrication = more stimulation, that must mean my performance has gotten better...

AWESOME!!!!!!

Hootie 06-23-2013 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9770230)
This is so dumb. Chicks aren't materially "more loose" than others. The variability in such a thing is so minute that it's highly doubtful any male would notice any difference. Guys say a lot of dumb shit and this topic is one of their old standbys.

I've noticed no difference in girls and that includes my wife even after having our children. It gets back to normal in pretty short order. And if she can push out a 9 pound boy and get to normal, your little wee'nis ain't doing jack squat to your girlfriend I can guarantee.

Wtf

That was exactly my point.

MahiMike 06-23-2013 04:52 PM

Guys, I checked. The flight to NY to Warsaw is $1100 each.

Road trip!

Prison Bitch 06-23-2013 04:56 PM

An $1,100 flight to screw a fattie? No thanks.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 06-23-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9770626)
I had sex with my son's mom 4 weeks after delivery. We were supposed to wait 6. She couldn't wait.

It was VERY tight. However, everything was back to normal 2 weeks after that.

So this is really why Jim Duggar has 19 kids.