ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Orange is the New Black - Netflix Streaming TV (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274471)

Rausch 06-09-2014 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 10676401)
1st ep was stupid, as was most of the 2nd ep. Now that they have a hit, it seems pretty clear they are doing a lot of padding with filler so they can squeeze out more episodes and seasons.

Spoiler!

Good deal of stupidity in those first two.

A) Why would you ever move inmates at night? Stupid.

B) Why would you ever put male and female inmates together? You don't. Ever...

ragedogg69 06-09-2014 10:10 AM

Moving inmates kinda makes sense if that plane was just a quick stop off to here area, but it looked like her stop was first. So that plot was merely for convenience. I think that Piper not being told was pretty unrealistic.

Some characters were being stupid this season, but I think that it is more organic than say The Walking Dead, which hits their characters with the stupid stick, just for the plot.

ragedogg69 06-09-2014 10:15 AM

Also, I forgot about my crush on Maritza from last season. Diane Guerrero can get it!
http://i2.listal.com/image/5661070/300full.jpg

Baby Lee 06-10-2014 02:18 PM

Not a big fan of what Vee is turning Suzanna [crazy eyes] into.

ragedogg69 06-10-2014 02:56 PM

My guess is making her into less of a cartoon character. My god, last season when she asked Piper "Why does everyone call me Crazy Eyes?" just broke my heart.

Black Cindy's back story was awful. Talk about a total piece of shit. First character for me to feel that way. Normally, there is something redeemable for them.

aturnis 06-29-2014 07:44 PM

My fiance and I have put off watching season 2 as everyone she works with said it shucks. What did you guys think of the season as a whole? I had one coworker say she thought it was better than season 1.

KcMizzou 06-29-2014 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 10723334)
My fiance and I have put off watching season 2 as everyone she works with said it shucks. What did you guys think of the season as a whole? I had one coworker say she thought it was better than season 1.

I don't know if it was better, but it was very good. (just finished season 2 last night) I really liked getting all the back story on the other inmates. As they remind her often, it's not all about Piper.

Baby Lee 06-29-2014 08:48 PM

Don't know which is the one everyone is reading, so Q here

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10721804)

unlurking 06-30-2014 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 10723345)
I don't know if it was better, but it was very good. (just finished season 2 last night) I really liked getting all the back story on the other inmates. As they remind her often, it's not all about Piper.

Yeah, I thought it was better mainly because there was very little Piper/Biggs. The back stories of the other inmates was entertaining and seemed to bring something new to each episode.

DaKCMan AP 06-30-2014 10:02 AM

Quote:

We're 6 eps into season 2 and it's getting good.

duncan_idaho 06-30-2014 03:52 PM

Quote:

I think the people your fiance works with don't know what the eff they're talking about.

If anything, this season is BETTER... much more focus on the prison dynamic and how you survive. Not everyone has it as easy as Piper did in season 1, and they show that.

Also... super hot naked asian chick alert.

Zebedee DuBois 06-30-2014 05:51 PM

Quote:

It's like there's a whole other hole.

Baby Lee 06-30-2014 08:15 PM

I don't know how to apportion blame between Vee playing her like a fiddle, and mentally off Suzanne gulping it up, but after Suzanne pouring water over dying Rosa's meal to make her move when there was room to sit anywhere, mother **** those two.

Baby Lee 07-02-2014 10:50 PM

Am I missing something.

One episode, Daya is telling Bennett that the baby is a boy because on boob is bigger than the other, and they agree to name him Frank.

Next episode, she's telling him she 'feels HER, really feels HER' inside herself. And no mention of 'I thought it was a boy' or any other explanation.

Just a lack of attention to detail, or did I miss a plot development somewhere along the way?

Hays 07-03-2014 07:07 AM

Same ep that she said her boob was bigger she said maybe its a girl.