ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Late night bullshit: ChiefsPlanet Dungeons & Dragons (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274475)

Hammock Parties 07-11-2013 11:29 PM

I would like to infiltrate Arrowhead, kidnap Alex Smith, tie him up in a burlap sack, take him to China and dump him in the Yangtze river.

stumppy 07-11-2013 11:37 PM

I am on a quest to find a woman with the elusive snapping pu@@y. Tell me Dungeon Master, will I ever complete this 40 year long journey ?

Direckshun 07-11-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9806765)
I would like to infiltrate Arrowhead, kidnap Alex Smith, tie him up in a burlap sack, take him to China and dump him in the Yangtze river.

Seeing how you're just some kid in Texas, you're going to need a 20.

***10***

That went about how I expected it to.

On your way up I-44, you hit a cop car when texting distracts you off the road.

The cop finds rope, burlap, a passport, a crate, and a topographical map of the Yangtze.

Your items have been confiscated, your car impounded, and you reside in a jail somewhere northeast of Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Direckshun 07-11-2013 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 9806769)
I am on a quest to find a woman with the elusive snapping pu@@y. Tell me Dungeon Master, will I ever complete this 40 year long journey ?

I do not have access to information like that, unfortunately.

I can only gauge the success of specific acts you wish to take a part of.

Nightfyre 07-11-2013 11:42 PM

I wish to fetch a cow, load it into a catapult and launch it over a large keep wall in order to hit a party of knights demanding a holy grail outside the keep.

AustinChief 07-11-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9806776)
I wish to fetch a cow, load it into a catapult and launch it over a large keep wall in order to hit a party of knights demanding a holy grail outside the keep.

I want to successfully taunt him from the battlements in a French accent!

Hammock Parties 07-11-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9806770)
Your items have been confiscated, your car impounded, and you reside in a jail somewhere northeast of Tulsa, Oklahoma.

I want to escape from the jail and get some help with my quest.

But just roll for the jail escape first.

Nightfyre 07-11-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 9806778)

Perhaps we should form a party in order to accomplish these tasks together.

AustinChief 07-11-2013 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9806781)
Perhaps we should form a party in order to accomplish these tasks together.

Sweet, I want to be a monk! not like a friar tuck type but more of a lecherous magical undying Rasputin type!

Nightfyre 07-11-2013 11:48 PM

I think I will go the anti-paladin route. That way we can have something in common.

Direckshun 07-11-2013 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9806776)

Given that the gravity in this world is considerably lighter, this is a relatively simple task, albeit one that is not going to do much damage to the knights. I'll give it 11 out of 20.

***3***

The catapult snaps, as the cow rolls lifelessly off of it to your feet.

PETA arrives at the scene. Your countrymen, fearless in the face of war, are pussies in the face of animal rights activists, and they scurry in all directions, leaving you to answer for your abuse of innocent livestock.

Direckshun 07-11-2013 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 9806778)

Giving this a modest 3.

***6***

You have successfully mocked Nightfyre. But your accent is atrocious. God.

Nightfyre 07-11-2013 11:50 PM

I should probably remove my fox pelts then...

Direckshun 07-11-2013 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9806779)
I want to escape from the jail and get some help with my quest.

But just roll for the jail escape first.

Without giving me any sort of plan to do so, I'm going to give it a relatively generic difficulty of 14.

***14***

Ha! You're out on parole.

You've got an ankle bracelet, however. It will make your future tasks slightly more difficult if you choose to leave Oklahoma.

AustinChief 07-11-2013 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9806791)
Without giving me any sort of plan to do so, I'm going to give it a relatively generic difficulty of 14.

***14***

Ha! You're out on parole.

You've got an ankle bracelet, however. It will make your future tasks slightly more difficult if you choose to leave Oklahoma.

I'll use my electronics expertise to shunt the bracelet off onto his pet gorilla, Fran. Allowing him freedom to execute his plan. I am perfectly willing to cut off his foot if necessary.