ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Geno Smith A "No Show" At Sanchez Led Jets West Camp (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274495)

DaneMcCloud 07-13-2013 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clayton Bibsby (Post 9808494)
Yall are just snake bit. GTFO.

:facepalm:

Lex Luthor 07-13-2013 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9808402)
So what if he was told Jets West is all about 4 hours of training and prep a day, and the rest of the tome just hanging out and goofing off? What if he saw that as a distraction from properly preparing himself for a trading camp QB battle. He can get the playbook down pat if he had no distractions...

Being a rookie, he needs every bit of edge he can muster. And knowing that it's party boy Sanchez's camp, I wouldn't be shocked if there would be plenty of ****ing around.

JFC! Stop making excuses for him. That is one of the stupidest posts I've seen in a long time. This wasn't about Geno Smith avoiding a distraction and using this time to study the playbook. This was about Geno Smith continuing to be a whiney pussy. Thank God Reid and Dorsey saw through his bullshit and refused to draft him. Geno Smith = FAIL

Hammock Parties 07-13-2013 02:15 AM

Doesn't matter. This time next year, Sanchez will be gone, and Geno will be leading the Jets.

ChiliConCarnage 07-13-2013 03:28 AM

I think it's ok to miss it but particularly as a rookie who wants to be the leader of the offense he should have gone
It's a chance to build some camaraderie with your teamates

Super side note: camaraderie is a really awkward word to spell. I had to look it up :\

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-13-2013 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9808196)
Geno choose the break even or lose option. He could have chosen a break even to win option.
Keep sucking on the chocolate penis. Sure wish you would choke on that damn thing. Oh it must be small or somehow worthless too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9808543)
Doesn't matter. This time next year, Sanchez will be gone, and Geno will be leading the Jets.

This. And I can't wait to watch idiots like Roundup choke on their Alex Smith bullshit. I'm patient. I can wait.

Chief Roundup 07-13-2013 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9808109)
I see no disadvantage. If he has chosen to go his own route between now and camp, who's to say it's the wrong way if he earns the starting spot?

Curious...What was your position about Bowe holding out last offseason and not participating in OTAs and stuff like that before TC?

Chief Roundup 07-13-2013 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9808563)
This. And I can't wait to watch idiots like Roundup choke on their Alex Smith bullshit. I'm patient. I can wait.

I am not going to be more patient than 2 years. The difference is I don't believe there was a QB candidate this offseason like there has been in years past. I think for the first time that we had the people in place that would do it, they have done it before, but there just wasn't SHIT on the market.
I have said before that we overpaid for Alex Smith, but there is nothing I can do about it and I am not going to cry over spilt milk.
I look forward to Reid and Dorsey drafting that mythical 1st round QB for the KC Chiefs.

jspchief 07-13-2013 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9808106)
So, you wanna tell us what advantage Smith has by not attending?

The only perceived advantage may have been to avoid the drama of the new rookie QB showing up to the hotseat QB's camp.

But it's NY, and this QB situation is going to be a media circus regardless.

Cannibal 07-13-2013 06:32 AM

ROFL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9808196)
Geno choose the break even or lose option. He could have chosen a break even to win option.
Keep sucking on the chocolate penis. Sure wish you would choke on that damn thing. Oh it must be small or somehow worthless too.

Cannibal 07-13-2013 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage (Post 9808550)
Super side note: camaraderie is a really awkward word to spell. I had to look it up :\

Hah. Cracked me up.

unlurking 07-13-2013 07:05 AM

I'll admit, I wanted Geno at 1.1. This doesn't reflect well on his attitude (or more importantly my pick! :banghead: ).

Regardless of Sanchez' actions on/off the field, as has been pointed out, the rest of the team is there. You would of thought he would have learned after all the negative views of his skipping the senior bowl. I'm surprised his agent didn't advise him to attend.

AussieChiefsFan 07-13-2013 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlurking (Post 9808603)
I'll admit, I wanted Geno at 1.1. This doesn't reflect well on his attitude (or more importantly my pick! :banghead: ).

Regardless of Sanchez' actions on/off the field, as has been pointed out, the rest of the team is there. You would of thought he would have learned after all the negative views of his skipping the senior bowl. I'm surprised his agent didn't advise him to attend.

Maybe he did. :shrug:

Mr_Tomahawk 07-13-2013 07:28 AM

Maybe he was practicing how to drink water with his helmet on...?

GloryDayz 07-13-2013 07:33 AM

Gezuz ****ing Kreist, this is terrible.... I guess he's Gee-NO now!

GloryDayz 07-13-2013 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9808608)
Maybe he was practicing how to drink water with his helmet on...?

So he's at NASCAR camp?