ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Science Hypnosis (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274922)

rico 07-31-2013 09:35 AM

What about these online/youtube, self-hypnosis and these people who do them at home, by themselves? Doesn't this lead to something occurring that is potentially....catastrophic??

mdchiefsfan 07-31-2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9847353)
She was nervous the entire time and constantly asking, "omg, did everyone think I was stupid?" Which I had to repeatedly reassure her, "no, people thought you were hilarious." She was laughing hysterically simultaneously...especially during the air guitar, freezing cold temperature and trying to get warm under dorky guy's shirt, the snake part and the pole-dancer tryout.

That is awesome, man. LMAO The snake part and the freezing cold part had me cracking up.

rico 07-31-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 9847402)
That is awesome, man. LMAO The snake part and the freezing cold part had me cracking up.

LMAO, me too! And the fact that the Savard guy asked the nerdy dude she was trying to keep warm with what he was doing because she just got married and all he said was, "congratulations." That was probably the hardest I laughed throughout the entire show...that and when she burst off her chair to play the air guitar...it's just so uncharacteristic of her to be able to do that without cracking a smile...not to mention, she hates "Rob Zombie-esque" music. I also laughed my ass off at the pole dancer tryout although I was nervous as hell and was getting ready to jump on stage any second if she started taking her clothes off. :)

mdchiefsfan 07-31-2013 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9847433)
LMAO, me too! And the fact that the Savard guy asked the nerdy dude she was trying to keep warm with what he was doing because she just got married and all he said was, "congratulations." That was probably the hardest I laughed throughout the entire show...that and when she burst off her chair to play the air guitar...it's just so uncharacteristic of her to be able to do that without cracking a smile...not to mention, she hates "Rob Zombie-esque" music. I also laughed my ass off at the pole dancer tryout although I was nervous as hell and was getting ready to jump on stage any second if she started taking her clothes off. :)

Yea I felt awkward for you there. You just never know, but at least the guy kept reminding them that they were in public. I really want to go see this now. Cool stuff.

rico 07-31-2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 9847476)
Yea I felt awkward for you there. You just never know, but at least the guy kept reminding them that they were in public. I really want to go see this now. Cool stuff.

Yeah, that's the main reason why I people refrained from taking their clothes off, IMO. What sucked, was the fact that I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't even hear him say that at the time. :)

Pasta Little Brioni 07-31-2013 10:22 AM

"rico, breath slowly, close your eyes, and count to 10. When I snap my fingers you will awake and only post in short, summarized sentences." *snap*