ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football The Browns should only take a QB in the 2014 first round if he's a sure thing (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276416)

O.city 09-18-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9991462)
Oh, they are starting Brian Hoyer. He was the 3RD QB ON THE DEPTH CHART.

This is full tank mode for this team.

They wont win 3 games, although there is the talent to win 10 if josh Gordon was ready to go. They are blowing this thing up completely.

Dunno about 10 wins

Mav 09-18-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9991455)
Payback for posting on Chiefsplanet, Mother****er

Hey bitch. At the end of the day, as scott free just pointed out, this hurts the Chiefs as well. You know one of those teams that the Chiefs were going to be fighting for a playoff spot, just got INSTANTLY BETTER.

I cant wait to see you explain how Trent Richardson went from 3.5 ypc, to full blown BAD ASS now that he has Andrew Luck as his qb compared to BRANDON WEEDEN, or now Brian Hoyer.....

DaneMcCloud 09-18-2013 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9991471)
Hey bitch. At the end of the day, as scott free just pointed out, this hurts the Chiefs as well. You know one of those teams that the Chiefs were going to be fighting for a playoff spot, just got INSTANTLY BETTER.

I cant wait to see you explain how Trent Richardson went from 3.5 ypc, to full blown BAD ASS now that he has Andrew Luck as his qb compared to BRANDON WEEDEN, or now Brian Hoyer.....

You're a ****ing woman

Mav 09-18-2013 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 9991466)
Lombardi's an idiot who can die in an AIDs tree then. The team has talent, but bailing on Weeden and Richardson is the wrong way to go.

This is ALL lombaridi Good call.

its coming out that the moment he took over, the reason he brought in Ray Farmer, was that he wanted to implode the entire roster.

Which now makes sense why a team that lacked some talent, traded away so many draft picks last year, for this next year.

Mav 09-18-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9991477)
You're a ****ing woman

LOL. Yeah, no one ever gets emotional in their posts right dane? Im sure you don't. Uh, wait, no you had a full blown thread devoted straight to your sandy vagina with your little pissing contest the other day right?

Good call, you should definitely keep talking.

O.city 09-18-2013 05:44 PM

What has Richardson shown in the NFL, that makes this such a big loss?

Mav 09-18-2013 05:45 PM

And then being the ubber bitch that you are, NEG REP ME going

**** you, you ****ing twat lol,

And im the woman Dane?

You sure they didn't replace your tiny ass dick with a full blown PMSing vagina you tool?

LMAO

DaneMcCloud 09-18-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9991483)
LOL. Yeah, no one ever gets emotional in their posts right dane? Im sure you don't. Uh, wait, no you had a full blown thread devoted straight to your sandy vagina with your little pissing contest the other day right?

Good call, you should definitely keep talking.

And you should just the **** up.

No one give a flying **** about the Browns in this forum, except of course, the guy that's bleeding everywhere.

O.city 09-18-2013 05:45 PM

Maverick vs. Dane

Been waiting for this to happen

Mav 09-18-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9991485)
What has Richardson shown in the NFL, that makes this such a big loss?

Heart, toughness, being a Cleveland type guy. The toughness he showed last year coming off two knee surgeries, the broken ribs, and still fighting for every single yard.

He embodied what Cleveland is known for. A tough nose blue collar town.

That's what.

more symbolism, than production at this point.

DaneMcCloud 09-18-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9991486)
And then being the ubber bitch that you are, NEG REP ME going

**** you, you ****ing twat lol,

And im the woman Dane?

You sure they didn't replace your tiny ass dick with a full blown PMSing vagina you tool?

LMAO

No, it's just a nice little reminder that you're an asshole.

Mav 09-18-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9991487)
And you should just the **** up.

No one give a flying **** about the Browns in this forum, except of course, the guy that's bleeding everywhere.

Says the lying piece of shit who cant get out of the BROWNS thread.

Keep living in denial you piece of shit. Cry some more you waste of ****ing oxygen.

O.city 09-18-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9991492)
Heart, toughness, being a Cleveland type guy. The toughness he showed last year coming off two knee surgeries, the broken ribs, and still fighting for every single yard.

He embodied what Cleveland is known for. A tough nose blue collar town.

That's what.

more symbolism, than production at this point.

And you got a first round pick for all that shit that doesn't really do anything to contribute to wins (something you're all about)

DaneMcCloud 09-18-2013 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9991497)
Says the lying piece of shit who cant get out of the BROWNS thread.

Keep living in denial you piece of shit. Cry some more you waste of ****ing oxygen.

What am I lying about?

And you know absolutely nothing about me, Browns Fan, so how can I be a piece of shit? Because I questioned how Cleveland could replace a running back that averaged 3.5 yards a carry?

Oh, the horror.

Bowser 09-18-2013 05:48 PM

We've reached DEFCON 1. Ready all Rep Nukes for launch.