ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games **** The Official XBox One Discussion Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279053)

Valiant 02-16-2014 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 10436754)
Riding a fellow teammate's Titan and then jetpacking off onto an opposing Titan and giving it the old rodeo to destroy it....ahhhh so awesome...again things like that are why this game is insane and such a blast to play.

TitanFall has saved the stale FPS genre for me personally....

It plays like the last UT game to me.. Maybe most cod kids havent felt that though..

New World Order 02-17-2014 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmy Crack Corn (Post 10436462)
That's not necessarily a bad thing. The most fun FPS I've played in the past couple years was Crysis 3 and it had almost all of those things. What made that game so fun for me was good players stood out in that game because you had more health and the speed/jumping/cloaking abilities your character had allowed you to get in and out of any situation. The killstreaks didn't dominate that game either the way they do in COD. I'd still be playing that game right now if the devs didn't ruin their game with the last patch they released.

I had high hopes for Titanfall. If they would have designed that game around infantry combat instead of those stupid mechs I would have gotten it day one. But they didn't, and to make things worse they threw in bots because the Xbox 1 couldn't handle anything higher than 6v6 without destroying the framerate.

It can handle 32 v 32 at 60 fps. If you think PS4 and Xbone GPU are worlds apart then you're a tard.

You're a Sony troll and a bitter Denver fan.

Bad combination

KC native 02-17-2014 09:52 AM

Played the Titanfall beta Saturday and Sunday. It's fun as shit. I will be picking this up on release day.

Mav 02-17-2014 12:22 PM

Yeah. The truth is that everything became COD, when Halo tried to BE COD.

So, yes, while this game is amazing for a Beta, ill be interested to see the final product.

bishop_74 02-17-2014 12:52 PM

No single player makes me a little worried. I pre purchased it already, and the beta is a little lackluster. Maybe I just need to get better at it because I SUUUUCK!

Valiant 02-17-2014 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bishop_74 (Post 10437683)
No single player makes me a little worried. I pre purchased it already, and the beta is a little lackluster. Maybe I just need to get better at it because I SUUUUCK!

I will probably buy it once it goes under 30-40 bucks..

It is fun, especially if you are with smart players that all drop their titans at once and stick together.

But there is nothing revolutionary in it to me. I mean you earn your titans I guess, but they are easy to earn. It is literally the last couple of games of UT while playing with vehicles.

Urc Burry 02-17-2014 10:23 PM

Just sold my ps4 and picked up the xbox. Already excited about it. Can't wait for titanfall

Mr. Plow 02-18-2014 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urc Burry (Post 10438605)
Just sold my ps4 and picked up the xbox. Already excited about it. Can't wait for titanfall

I'm curious, why? Just for Titanfall?

Urc Burry 02-18-2014 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 10438869)
I'm curious, why? Just for Titanfall?

A lot of it had to do with the xbox exclusives. Halo and gears of war are my favorite games ever. Obviously the last couple of those series have been disappointing but I think they can make a comeback. PSN is just awful. I hate the format and it always seems like it's down. And i never thought i would use some of the features on the xbox but after using a friends I loved it

KC native 02-18-2014 09:05 PM

Hit the max level on the beta yesterday (my son plays on my account too).

Still digging the game. Can't wait for the full version.

Mav 02-19-2014 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bishop_74 (Post 10437683)

Slow down. I rush a lot and die a lot. My buddies who camp, do amazing.

kcjayhawks5 02-20-2014 01:07 AM

The beta was amazing. This game is going to be a blast

Pants 02-20-2014 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcjayhawks5 (Post 10442747)
The beta was amazing. This game is going to be a blast

True talent cannot be denied.

-King- 02-20-2014 01:36 AM

Just watched Titanfall game play on xcal's channel.

Can't say I understand the hype. Looks exactly like CoD except you can wall jump and has robots.

I just don't get it.

Pants 02-20-2014 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10442759)
Just watched Titanfall game play on xcal's channel.

Can't say I understand the hype. Looks exactly like CoD except you can wall jump and has robots.

I just don't get it.

What first person shooters are you a fan of?