ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football "I Was An NFL Player Until I Was Fired By Two Cowards and a Bigot" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280178)

Just Passin' By 01-02-2014 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 10329256)
Maybe he just has poor delivery for jokes?

LMAO

LMAO

This

"I'm offended that he said something similar to what I've written about a thousand times!"/CP poster

Chiefnj2 01-02-2014 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 10329252)

Kluwe has no proof, it's one guys story, and I don't trust his story. .

You didn't read the story did you?

Pants 01-02-2014 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 10329259)
I could just see him standing there in front of them waiting for a reaction then awkwardly having to get back to drawing on the dry erase board. LMAO

That actually is a hilarious scenario. LMAO

Sorter 01-02-2014 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 10329259)
I could just see him standing there in front of them waiting for a reaction then awkwardly having to get back to drawing on the dry erase board. LMAO

ROFL

Dave Lane 01-02-2014 08:03 PM

I love Chris, he would be a awesome announcer I hope he gets that chance.

splatbass 01-02-2014 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 10329152)
Well, according to his story, there were people within the organization that wanted to destroy his life, putting him out of work, because they disagreed with him.

And there are plenty here in this thread that want the same thing. These people suck.

splatbass 01-02-2014 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 10329153)
What about the reverse? Are you at least equally amazed by Phil Robertson's critics who defend Kluwe?

Everyone has the right to say whatever they want. But some here love defending bigots, racists, and homophobes, while attacking people who stand up against that hate. They will have their own reward for their hatred. In the end the only one hurt by hate is the hater.

splatbass 01-02-2014 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 10329160)
There's always going to be racism, there's always going to be hatred, there's always going to be terrorism, and there's always going to be the Denver Broncos. You can try to change it, but people are who they are, stay away from the one's you don't agree with and your life will be better for it.

You might want to take your own advice. You are the one attacking someone for disagreeing with you not me.

Sully 01-02-2014 08:09 PM

What I've learned...
Guy who is on a REALITY SHOW; god guy. Simply speaking his mind.

Guy who writes a BLOG; Attention whoring douchebag!!!

Mr. Flopnuts 01-02-2014 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 10329073)
I just find it amazing that the people who defend Phil Robertson when he speaks his mind attack Kluwe for speaking his mind.

Kluwe's mind doesn't meat (see what I did there) their agenda. Right?

I haven't read this thread. I have one question. Are the homophobes (all in the name of solid Christian thinking of course) making their positions clear?

NinerDoug 01-02-2014 08:13 PM

Fired by two cowards and a bigfoot?

rabblerouser 01-02-2014 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 10329334)
Everyone has the right to say whatever they want. But some here love defending bigots, racists, and homophobes, while attacking people who stand up against that hate. They will have their own reward for their hatred. In the end the only one hurt by hate is the hater.

oh, quit ****ing whining.

DenverChief 01-02-2014 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 10329216)
Wrong.

Both employers have every right to reprimand the employees for outside of work related incidents.

Whether you are a bigot or an anti-bigot, your employer can fire your ass for ANYTHING not protected under federal law/state law or contractually. (Contract/union etc) Talking shit about ANYTHING in the media, is not a protected status by the feds.

So yea, it might have been a dick move, but it is EXACTLY the same as Phil Robertson.

Depends on if you are in a right to work state or not

Mr. Flopnuts 01-02-2014 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 10329343)
What I've learned...
Guy who is on a REALITY SHOW; god guy. Simply speaking his mind.

Guy who writes a BLOG; Attention whoring douchebag!!!

This is coming from a Christian. The rest of you should be taking notes. Way to be a good example, Sully. I know you're not looking for this from me, but I can't help it.

Just Passin' By 01-02-2014 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 10329334)

Yours is the kind of post that really needs to be pointed out for what it is, which is a steaming pile of hypocritical bullshit.