ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Survivor Cagayan (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=281779)

Fairplay 04-30-2014 06:57 PM

Huge blindside and much needed, that was awesome.

SPchief 04-30-2014 07:02 PM

The girls need to start playing the game, because Tony and Spencer are just plain outplaying them. Tiasha has a shot if she keeps winning.

Shogun 04-30-2014 10:36 PM

Tony is playing all of them. Wonder how long his idols last him

kcxiv 05-01-2014 03:07 AM

the black girl hasnt had to play the game, she's just killing it in the challenges lol

Unsmooth-Moment 05-01-2014 05:55 AM

I don't know why, but I have seen myself rooting for Spencer from the get go. He's had his back against the wall the entire game. Tony is good for TV.

frankotank 05-01-2014 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unsmooth-Moment (Post 10596944)
I don't know why, but I have seen myself rooting for Spencer from the get go. He's had his back against the wall the entire game. Tony is good for TV.

I know he is....but damn I can't stand him. shut the **** up for a minute wouldja! **** man he even talks when he's by himself. ever since he moronically yelled final five a ways back when there were like 12 people left in the game.......well......he's a ****ing IDIOT! Spencer owns his ass and he's too stupid to know it.

good on tasha for winning again. I REALLY dig her! would smash!

http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s28/...8_mtc_0070.jpg

Buck 05-01-2014 03:39 PM

Ideal Final 3 for me is Spencer, Tasha, and Tony. Nobody will beat Tasha if she makes it I think. Although, Spencer has played his ass off socially.

Unsmooth-Moment 05-01-2014 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 10597699)
Ideal Final 3 for me is Spencer, Tasha, and Tony. Nobody will beat Tasha if she makes it I think. Although, Spencer has played his ass off socially.

I'd like to see Woo at the vote, but he's been Tony's bitch so far.

Sfeihc 05-01-2014 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 10597599)
I know he is....but damn I can't stand him. shut the **** up for a minute wouldja! **** man he even talks when he's by himself. ever since he moronically yelled final five a ways back when there were like 12 people left in the game.......well......he's a ****ing IDIOT! Spencer owns his ass and he's too stupid to know it.

good on tasha for winning again. I REALLY dig her! would smash!

http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s28/...8_mtc_0070.jpg

I've been a fan of Tasha's assets since ep. 1. The fact that 3 brains are still left after the way their tribe started is impressive. I don't know if it was the editing or what but I got the feeling that Cass, Spence and Tasha would go a long way even with the deck being stacked against them from ep. 1.

Aries Walker 05-01-2014 08:16 PM

I have a feeling that Woo has been holding back at the more physical challenges so as not to be targeted as a physical threat. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts winning here at the end.

He's a martial arts instructor. He shouldn't have any problems with balance or discipline.

KcMizzou 05-01-2014 08:17 PM

Did I understand that "special powers" idol right? You can play it after the votes have been read? Does that mean if Tony were voted out, he could play it and save himself?

Or does it mean he can use it to save someone he didn't want voted out (other than him)?

Buck 05-01-2014 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 10598306)
Did I understand that "special powers" idol right? You can play it after the votes have been read? Does that mean if Tony were voted out, he could play it and save himself?

Or does it mean he can use it to save someone he didn't want voted out (other than him)?

I think both.

KcMizzou 05-01-2014 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 10598319)
I think both.

Yeesh. That's powerful.

KcMizzou 05-01-2014 08:23 PM

I guess if you used it for yourself, you'd have to win immunity or they'd just vote you out again. But it does give you a couple days to try and change minds.

Buck 05-01-2014 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 10598328)
Yeesh. That's powerful.

It's how the original Hidden Immunity Idol worked when they first introduced it.

They only kept it that way for the first 2 seasons of it's existence because it was so powerful.

Both people who found it in their respective seasons never got voted for because the rest of the tribe knew that their vote would be wasted if they voted for the person who had it.

It would make more sense for Tony to let everyone knew he had it so they wouldn't waste their votes on him.

Scenario: Next episode all 5 of the others decide to vote against Tony. Tony reveals his idol. Everyone then realizes that if they go through with the Tony Vote, then Tony will alone decide who leaves. Basically you're taking a 1/5 chance of getting voted out if you go through with the vote. Nobody wants to do that. They will change up their votes and vote someone else off.

If he doesn't tell everyone, then next episode they go through with it, he uses it, and then it's flushed.

Luckily for him he has another regular idol so he will be in the final 4 no matter what, and you can't use it after the 5th to last person is voted out, in other words, you can't use it to get into the final 3.

Now, even though he is safe into the final 4, it would make more sense for him to let them know he has it because then he can take his pawn with him into the final 4.