ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Marcus Peters (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=292240)

RealSNR 05-01-2015 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11471234)
I think people were more acceptable to the fatty because of the history of the coach and gm. Dorsey has nuts the size of cantaloupes.

Again, that's ****ing false. Andy Reid drafts offensive linemen with high draft picks no more often than other coaches.

People are just saying he loves offensive linemen because he's a ****ing fatass.

Micjones 05-01-2015 07:55 AM

I absolutely love this pick.
If there's ever a position where you want attitude, it's at cornerback.

Peters is the most complete corner in this draft class.
Sans the issues with authority, he was a Top-10 pick.
We just got him at 18.

So much win.

Raiderhater 05-01-2015 08:16 AM

Fortune favors the bold. I'm all in on this pick.

King_Chief_Fan 05-01-2015 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Williams (Post 11471222)
I don't think so. I'm waiting for the rest of this draft to play out before releasing my final and grand state of the union on all things Chiefs.

If I'm correct, things are about to shift.

we can hardly wait...you being an expert and all

hometeam 05-01-2015 08:29 AM

Im in on this guy. **** these goody two shoe offensive lineman picks. Some risk, but high reward. He is perfect for our scheme, and all he has to do is play football like hes able too.

KCDC 05-01-2015 08:31 AM

Gutsy pick. Taking the CB with the best skill set versus the fourth best receiver or a potentially good center was the right call.

gblowfish 05-01-2015 09:11 AM

Would they pick Peters, then pick DGB, and have two problem children in the first two rounds? That would be verrrrrry interesting.

Mav 05-01-2015 02:25 PM

Marcus Peters

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11471359)
Again, that's ****ing false. Andy Reid drafts offensive linemen with high draft picks no more often than other coaches.

People are just saying he loves offensive linemen because he's a ****ing fatass.

The majority of Andy Reid's first round picks in philly were either oline or dline.

That's ****ing true.

Tribal Warfare 05-01-2015 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 11471542)
Would they pick Peters, then pick DGB, and have two problem children in the first two rounds? That would be verrrrrry interesting.

with Rogers they could have a little driving pool with the designated drunken driver distinction when they bar hop.

RealSNR 05-01-2015 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11472264)
The majority of Andy Reid's first round picks in philly were either oline or dline.

That's ****ing true.

Anybody who equates OL and DL in the same group isn't getting the point.

Drafting a billion 4-3 DEs in the first round (which Andy Reid DID do) is not the same thing as mocking an OG or a C to the Chiefs in the first round because "Andy Reid loves offensive lineman." You're drafting 4-3 DEs to make PLAYS. You're drafting 3-tech DTs to make PLAYS. And the worth of a behemoth 4-3 1-tech is FAR greater than the value you get out of a single OG or C.

In other words, there are positions that ARE fat, and there are positions that PLAY fat. Interior offensive line is a position that PLAYS fat, and it's also by far the least gratifying position to draft high, because it's not like you can draft one guy and fix your entire interior line. He still intricately relies on the other interior guys, so his relative boost to your team is nil. Not so with interior DL.

When ****tards like Walter constantly mock offensive linemen to KC with the justification of "Just remember who's calling the shots in KC," that's completely ****ing bogus, because A. Andy Reid is NOT calling the personnel shots and B. At some point just admit and say that you don't give a flying **** about the Chiefs, and you're just mocking offensive line to them because you can't think of anything else.

Rausch 05-01-2015 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11472291)

Drafting a billion 4-3 DEs in the first round (which Andy Reid DID do) is not the same thing as mocking an OG or a C to the Chiefs in the first round because "Andy Reid loves offensive lineman." You're drafting 4-3 DEs to make PLAYS. You're drafting 3-tech DTs to make PLAYS. And the worth of a behemoth 4-3 1-tech is FAR greater than the value you get out of a single OG or C.

In other words, there are positions that ARE fat, and there are positions that PLAY fat. Interior offensive line is a position that PLAYS fat, and it's also by far the least gratifying position to draft high, because it's not like you can draft one guy and fix your entire interior line. He still intricately relies on the other interior guys, so his relative boost to your team is nil. Not so with interior DL.

When ****tards like Walter constantly mock offensive linemen to KC with the justification of "Just remember who's calling the shots in KC," that's completely ****ing bogus, because A. Andy Reid is NOT calling the personnel shots and B. At some point just admit and say that you don't give a flying **** about the Chiefs, and you're just mocking offensive line to them because you can't think of anything else.

I don't know how many times last year they'd be doing highlights at half time and someone would refer to the Chiefs as a "running team."

It drives me nuts. KC fans are throwing fits because Charles is getting 12 or 13 carries a game but we're a running team...:shake:

Mav 05-01-2015 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11472291)

I agree with you. I just think you are taking this too far. I'm happy as hell with the pick.

thabear04 05-01-2015 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11472305)
I agree with you. I just think you are taking this too far. I'm happy as hell with the pick.

Happy like this guy.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9IcoDsBlmSY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reerun_KC 05-01-2015 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thabear04 (Post 11472398)
Happy like this guy.

<IFRAME height=315 src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9IcoDsBlmSY" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

JFC what a complete ****tard...

Reminds me of 1990s chiefs fan. He just needs a mullet and some Black Betty in the back ground....

Anyong Bluth 05-01-2015 03:47 PM

Gruden clowns Mel on why Peters is his top rated CB:

http://streamable.com/b6p8?t=0.0
Quote:

Originally Posted by Armadillo Skin (Post 11470304)
Who wouldn't suck Gruden's nuts with some rudeness?

<iframe src='http://streamable.com/e/b6p8' width='426' height='240' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen scrolling='no'></iframe>

...don't know why the video won't embed? anyone got a clue and can help?