ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet New Rules & Guidelines and Romper Room Description (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=305711)

DaFace 02-02-2017 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagnabit (Post 12723309)
Hellz yeah, mang! And while we're at it, let's rename this board "Threebag Planet"!

:rolleyes:

Anyway, I don't see anything too out of whack here. If nothing else, it will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Really, me too. It's all experimental when it comes down to it.

arrwheader 02-02-2017 06:52 PM

What about mindless, constant trolling from broncos fans and or other fans that come here and just spout hate on the Chiefs and members of the planet? I'm not talking about the moderate ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fish 02-02-2017 06:52 PM

I'm not seeing anything about the taco bar. That was post #8 in the requests thread FYI...

Buzz 02-02-2017 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12723314)
I think anybody who has a problem with your toast is the real problem.

Then flush those turds!

TimBone 02-02-2017 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 12723337)
Hopefully that "Real Life Crossover" rule would include a ban for anybody who openly posts another member's name and address. One of Phobia's little helpers did that to me to in a thread in DC. And while somebody eventually removed it, the asshole that did it suffered no repercussions.

Yeah, I would say that definitely counts.

How about that Stalker rule? I can't remember who, but the person that proposed it called it the KCNative rule.

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-02-2017 06:54 PM

Is it OK to neg rep a mod and in the comment tell him to go **** his Mother ? Nobody else can see it so it should be OK , right ?

Asking for a friend.

ChiliConCarnage 02-02-2017 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 12723290)
Ah. I get it. Thanks. I guess I never considered anyone would want to go to a subforum only populated by people being punished for acting like a douche. Could it be like a trap thing where normal posters get stuck for a while for voluntarily visiting? Because it's just gonna be unbanned douches arguing with romper room douches. Put some flypaper down or something please.

Moths are drawn to a flame. For their best interest? Probably not, but it doesn't stop them

TimBone 02-02-2017 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arrwheader (Post 12723342)
What about mindless, constant trolling from broncos fans and or other fans that come here and just spout hate on the Chiefs and members of the planet? I'm not talking about the moderate ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know. I've always been of the belief that if they can come talk shit before the games, they're allowed to gloat a little afterwards if they win.

There have been a couple that have gotten under my skin in the past, but one of the things I admired about Chiefsplanet when I first showed up was that they didn't seem so butthurt about opposing fans. And most of the time, they gave them more hell than they could handle.

I would guess opposing fans would be treated as any other member. If they troll just to troll, they'll likely get busted.

Frazod 02-02-2017 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12723346)
Yeah, I would say that definitely counts.

How about that Stalker rule? I can't remember who, but the person that proposed it called it the KCNative rule.

Good name for it.

And while this is probably no longer an issue given the recent change in management, I would hope that if any of you suffer some sort of psychotic break and devolve into a shit-stirring, strife-loving, attention-craving bipolar gaping vagina, that the rest of you will quickly and quietly relieve him of his keys.

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-02-2017 06:57 PM

Could name the RR "The Swamp" Seiing how we're making cP great again by draining the swamp.

Chief Roundup 02-02-2017 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 12723348)
Is it OK to neg rep a mod and in the comment tell him to go **** his Mother ? Nobody else can see it so it should be OK , right ?

Asking for a friend.

Just remember that the bag of dicks comment will definitely be crossing the line.

007 02-02-2017 06:58 PM

Not seeing much issue with any of these new terms. Especially rule #1.

Iowanian 02-02-2017 07:07 PM

Timbone, should you disrupt or otherwise create a negative impact on my CP experience I shall grab you right by the pussy.

Hammock Parties 02-02-2017 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 12723375)
Timbone, should you disrupt or otherwise create a negative impact on my CP experience I shall grab you right by the pussy.

You'll bend the knee, or he'll destroy you.

TimBone 02-02-2017 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 12723375)

Sounds like a good time, actually. How much do you charge?