ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs As Patrick Mahomes settles in, a little discomfort is serving Chiefs’ Alex Smith well (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=309526)

Sandy Vagina 08-22-2017 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 13030112)
Who in the **** calls him Alex11?

Well, there is one other person here that has done that in the past.

:hmmm:

someone (you?) took my post.. edited in a change from AS11 to Alex11.. for mischievous purposes.

Dartgod 08-22-2017 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 13030176)
someone (you?) took my post.. edited in a change from AS11 to Alex11.. for mischievous purposes.

If true, it would say below that the post has been edited.

My post above was done mostly in fun, but I did not edit the quoted post of yours. You did call him Alex11.

Sandy Vagina 08-22-2017 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 13030188)
If true, it would say below that the post has been edited.

My post above was done mostly in fun, but I did not edit the quoted post of yours. You did call him Alex11.

I still doubt that. Does not seem like something I ever did or would do. People took great exception to me constantly calling him AS11. Alex11 is not something that jives from me.

... but whatever. Go with it, if ya want.

Dartgod 08-22-2017 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 13030189)
I still doubt that. Does not seem like something I ever did or would do. People took great exception to me constantly calling him AS11. Alex11 is not something that jives from me.

... but whatever. Go with it, if ya want.

Look at the post now, after I added a bit of relevant information.

See where it says "Last edited by Dartgod..."?

That's what happens when a mod edits a post. We can't hide that shit.

You said it, accept it.

rico 08-22-2017 11:43 AM

Quote:

ROFL

Well for ****'s sake, Sandy...this is a new low-point for you. First, you create a second life/alter-ego...the strong, tough, rugged, manly, take no prisoners, fight-starting, pot-stirring, super warrior, Alexsexual named Sandy Cheeks. And now your super masculine second life has created a second life himself...another tough, rugged Alexsexual dude with an attitude.

Oh Sandy...

Sandy Vagina 08-22-2017 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 13030192)
You said it, accept it.

sure okay. I don't know what post context mods are capable of hiding/manipulating or not.

I am curious how you managed to find the one post out of my thousands where I used the term Alex11 though. It has to be a wildly rare thing. How did you manage that? or are there more?

Bugeater 08-22-2017 11:49 AM

There's this thing called a "search" function.

rico 08-22-2017 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 13030198)
sure okay. I don't know what post context mods are capable of hiding/manipulating or not.

I am curious how you managed to find the one post out of my thousands where I used the term Alex11 though. It has to be a wildly rare thing. How did you manage that? or are there more?

He did it by using the "search" function. Come on, Sandy...do your homework before creating these second second lives!!!

Sandy Vagina 08-22-2017 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13030206)
He did it by using the "search" function. Come on, Sandy...do your homework before creating these second second lives!!!

What on Earth would be my motivation for such a thing? If anyone ever types in AS11 or Alex11, it must mean it is me? Like I said... when the drama isn't here... fabricate that shit! :rolleyes:

Dartgod 08-22-2017 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 13030211)
What on Earth would be my motivation for such a thing? If anyone ever types in AS11 or Alex11, it must mean it is me? Like I said... when the drama isn't here... fabricate that shit! :rolleyes:

Settle down woman.

rico 08-22-2017 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 13030211)

Try using the search function and you will understand, whistle-britches. When you "search" something, the name of the poster along with the posts show up... So if the term, "Alex11" is searched and the only posts that pop up are posts created by the great, masculine, ruthless Alexsexual warrior Sandy Cheeks, then it is cut and dry...you wrote the post...in all of its intended badassness.

And what would be your motivation to do it? Your very masculine and by no means creepy infatuation with Alex Smith as well as spot-on duplicating your opinion of the guy... cooper barrett's posts read exactly like a Sandy post.

cooper barrett is you, Sandy. Sorry, but you have no one fooled. To the man behind the computer who created Sandy Cheeks, PLEASE get Sandy under control...he has lost officially lost his marbles and is starting to form multiple personalities!!!! (At least this multiple personality of yours is almost exactly like himself, but STILL!!!)

Good detective work by Mr. Dartgod!!!

stevieray 08-22-2017 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 13029865)

the crushing blow

no such thing.

Ming the Merciless 08-22-2017 03:14 PM

Quote:

oops

nice job mods

had a feeling he was a mult

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-22-2017 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 13029894)
Either alex11

The Chiefs could offer him a contract for 2018 depending on if he wins the AFC or better Alex11

Negged.

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 13029910)
Hopefully we'll see Mahomes after the bye.

Pos-repped!

threebag 08-22-2017 08:18 PM

**** someone has a Darton