ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Music Aretha Franklin getting hospice care (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=316771)

GloryDayz 08-31-2018 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 13701549)
I wonder if Hillary had hot sauce in her purse.....:rolleyes:

For this event, I'm sure she did.

displacedinMN 09-01-2018 02:42 PM

Is the funeral over yet?

Pitt Gorilla 09-01-2018 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 13701456)
Wow, some of the people at her funeral, most notably Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakhan, really call into question the company she might have kept. Certainly not all of it, but if she didn't take time to ink a do-not-invite list that included those two, wow, just wow..

Seriously, just shut the **** up.

GloryDayz 09-01-2018 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 13703935)
Seriously, just shut the **** up.

Lick my unwiped ass you ****ing moron, are you saying Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan, and the Clintons are good people.

You think they are OK people, **** YOU ASSHOLE!

stumppy 09-01-2018 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 13704268)
Lick my unwiped ass you ****ing moron, are you saying Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan, and the Clintons are good people.

ROFL

Dude, you're the other side of that coin.

rushman 09-01-2018 06:39 PM

Her funeral celebration had it all....from good to awful. A few embarrassing moments were cringe worthy.

Pitt Gorilla 09-01-2018 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 13704268)

You were, literally, busting on a deceased person for not writing a ****ing list of who wasn't allowed to attend her funeral. Somehow, that was HER failing. Let that sink in for a minute or two before you even consider attempting to insult anyone other than yourself.

ThaVirus 09-01-2018 07:43 PM

Is there anyone on this site who doesnt think GloryDayz is a basket case?

GloryDayz 09-01-2018 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 13704281)
ROFL

Dude, you're the other side of that coin.

Yes, I'm a real American.

GloryDayz 09-01-2018 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 13704365)
You were, literally, busting on a deceased person for not writing a ****ing list of who wasn't allowed to attend her funeral. Somehow, that was HER failing. Let that sink in for a minute or two before you even consider attempting to insult anyone other than yourself.

If the people around you don't know that Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan, and the Clintons are a no-go (because they racist assholes), then the people around you were a bad choice.

Pitt Gorilla 09-01-2018 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 13704374)
Is there anyone on this site who doesnt think GloryDayz is a basket case?

He's a complete POS. You know it, he knows it, literally everyone knows it. I'm just not sure why his garbage should extend to Aretha Franklin.

srvy 09-01-2018 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 13704365)

Actually she did. If you had bothered to read a bit about the lady or even watch some news you would have learned that Aretha had known she was dying for quite some time and meticulously planned all the details of her funeral including who would be invited. These where the people she admired. Good people make bad choices in friends thats life.

GloryDayz 09-01-2018 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 13704388)
He's a complete POS. You know it, he knows it, literally everyone knows it. I'm just not sure why his garbage should extend to Aretha Franklin.

I think Aretha was WONDERFUL, her voice and song was AMAZING, but I'm sure as HELL questioning the people front-and-center on the stage at her funeral.

Are YOU saying Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan, and the Clintons are good people, and should have been front-and-center on the stage at such a wonderful woman's funeral? Seriously!!!

lewdog 09-01-2018 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 13704403)
I think Aretha was WONDERFUL, her voice and song was AMAZING, but I'm sure as HELL questioning the people front-and-center on the stage at her funeral.

Are YOU saying Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan, and the Clintons are good people, and should have been front-and-center on the stage at such a wonderful woman's funeral? Seriously!!!

Dick Cheney was front and center at McCain's funeral.

Talk about a shitty ****ing person.

GloryDayz 09-01-2018 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 13704424)
Dick Cheney was front and center at McCain's funeral.

Talk about a shitty ****ing person.

Didn't see that. And yeah, why the **** would he do that. Not unlike Pence. WTF are they thinking?