ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The QB Reid chooses to lead the Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268521)

SAUTO 01-05-2013 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9286105)
lol.

I hope you guys hire Pioli. Dude was the five time Exec. of the ****ing Century.

Cassel is a California guy... Maybe he just needs to go home

Molitoth 01-05-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 9286053)
Bradford played for OK and was injured during his senior season. He was drafted based on his overall collegiate career/ reputation.
Ryan was at BU and was consistent with lower competition.
Geno at WV was less consistent than Ryan but has athletic upside. He's only 12 notches below Robert Griffin III in terms of mental and physical ability but since he resembles RGIII, the Chiefs will waste their No.1 pick on Geno? Not if the Walrus is in town...
SNR's gonna be pissed.

How do you know anything about geno vs rg3 in "mental ability"?

Gtfo with that nonsense.

Exoter175 01-05-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9286108)
IMO as a passer they are very close. Geno doesn't bring the running aspect as much. They both have spectacular long balls...

:spock:

I've yet to see Geno throw a "spectacular" long ball that really stuck out and "wowed" me. I've seen plenty long balls where the receiver had to stop, slow down, change course, to get to the ball. I've seen plenty where he's over thrown the receiver by 5 yards.

That doesn't describe "spectacular long ball" to me.

Does he have an Arm? Yes. Does he have short/mid range accuracy? Yes. Does he have deep ball accuracy? Questionable.

Can't wait to use Andy Reid fix that though.

Gadzooks 01-05-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9286111)
Cassel is a California guy... Maybe he just needs to go home

LMAO.

I'd still be surprised if the Walrus goes with Geno. It will be interesting... If he does I'll assume he knew what he was doing or that he's displaying the onset of dementia and I'll hope for the latter.

Molitoth 01-05-2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9286126)

I've yet to see Geno throw a "spectacular" long ball that really stuck out and "wowed" me. I've seen plenty long balls where the receiver had to stop, slow down, change course, to get to the ball. I've seen plenty where he's over thrown the receiver by 5 yards.

Does he have an Arm? Yes. Does he have short/mid range accuracy? Yes. Does he have deep ball accuracy? Questionable.

Omg I can tell you haven't watched shit.

Go watch the Baylor or Oklahoma games alone if you want deep balls of perfection.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DxHXC5AsiVg

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LZCPd5u6f3c

SAUTO 01-05-2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

You must not watch him play then...

SAUTO 01-05-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9286136)
Org I can tell you haven't watched shit.

Go watch the Baylor or Oklahoma games alone if you want deep balls of perfection.

Lol. He is the bomb droppinest mother ****er

Gadzooks 01-05-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9286120)
How do you know anything about geno vs rg3 in "mental ability"?

Gtfo with that nonsense.

http://3432-barstoolu.voxcdn.com/fil...NG-PROBLEM.gif

the Talking Can 01-05-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

jesus....just making shit up is one thing

but to make shit up and try to pass if off on this board is another

smith throws the most beautiful, accurate deep ball of any QB in college...go watch 'game tape'...****tard

RealSNR 01-05-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 9286130)
LMAO.

I'd still be surprised if the Walrus goes with Geno. It will be interesting... If he does I'll assume he knew what he was doing or that he's displaying the onset of dementia and I'll hope for the latter.

Have you guys hired Todd Haley yet?

mdchiefsfan 01-05-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Credibility lost

Exoter175 01-05-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9286136)
Omg I can tell you haven't watched shit.

I don't want to watch 2 games to see perfection, I want to see perfection in all of them.

Did you see the Texas Tech game? In all honesty that game right there was probably the most "telling" of his strengths and weaknesses. Same for the Texas game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9286137)
You must not watch him play then...

I have, a 10 yard pass is not a deep ball to me. A 15 yard pass is not a deep ball to me. I honestly don't even count a 20 yard pass as a deep ball. Its when you get to ~30 yards or more that we're talking deep ball status.

And I"m not talking the total length of play here, I'm speaking specifically of the distance between the QB when he releases, and when the Receiver catches the ball.

His deep ball accuracy is certainly questionable, especially at the NFL level. This isn't college where you can just heave it up and hope your receiver can run underneath it, like you see in at least 40% of the "brilliant" deep ball throws from Geno. You have to be able to throw the ball 35 yards down the field into a window, on time, in stride. He'll have to work on his touch slightly in the pros.

Exoter175 01-05-2013 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9286154)
jesus....just making shit up is one thing

but to make shit up and try to pass if off on this board is another

smith throws the most beautiful, accurate deep ball of any QB in college...go watch 'game tape'...****tard

I love how people tell me to go watch the game tape, yet my response prior to that is , go watch the game tape lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 9286160)
Credibility lost

You can't judge his deep ball accuracy based on a highlights video, you have to look at each and every throw he attempts throughout the season, throughout his career.

It has become very apparent to me that 90% of you are watching highlight videos.

Do yourself a favor, find the games where your QB has done his WORST, and watch every single pass.

Believe it or not, the "worst" games translate more accurately to the NFL than the "highlight" reels.

milkman 01-05-2013 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9286161)
I don't want to watch 2 games to see perfection, I want to see perfection in all of them.

Did you see the Texas Tech game? In all honesty that game right there was probably the most "telling" of his strengths and weaknesses. Same for the Texas game.

I have, a 10 yard pass is not a deep ball to me. A 15 yard pass is not a deep ball to me. I honestly don't even count a 20 yard pass as a deep ball. Its when you get to ~30 yards or more that we're talking deep ball status.

And I"m not talking the total length of play here, I'm speaking specifically of the distance between the QB when he releases, and when the Receiver catches the ball.

His deep ball accuracy is certainly questionable, especially at the NFL level. This isn't college where you can just heave it up and hope your receiver can run underneath it, like you see in at least 40% of the "brilliant" deep ball throws from Geno. You have to be able to throw the ball 35 yards down the field into a window, on time, in stride. He'll have to work on his touch slightly in the pros.

Not even going to argue with your dumb ass.

SAUTO 01-05-2013 07:30 PM

Ignore is tempting.

yeah I'm talking about a ten yard ****ing pass...
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz 01-05-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9286175)
You can't judge his deep ball accuracy based on a highlights video, you have to look at each and every throw he attempts throughout the season, throughout his career.

It has become very apparent to me that 90% of you are watching highlight videos.

Do yourself a favor, find the games where your QB has done his WORST, and watch every single pass.

Believe it or not, the "worst" games translate more accurately to the NFL than the "highlight" reels.

Well I'm glad we found someone who has watched every single pass Smith has every made in his career.

Meanwhile, I'm confident that you've seen Smith play less than most of us currently in this thread, and you're dead wrong in your analysis.

SAUTO 01-05-2013 07:32 PM

He doesn't watch two games where it was great but did you see that one game where he was bad?

JFC.
Posted via Mobile Device

Exoter175 01-05-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9286179)
Not even going to argue with your dumb ass.

Try it, you'll lose.

Put down the koolaid, take off the rose tinted glasses, and actually watch the kids game film, not highlights film.

mdchiefsfan 01-05-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9286192)
He doesn't watch two games where it was great but did you see that one game where he was bad?

JFC.
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO

SAUTO 01-05-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9286191)
Well I'm glad we found someone who has watched every single pass Smith has every made in his career.

Meanwhile, I'm confident that you've seen Smith play less than most of us currently in this thread, and you're dead wrong in your analysis.

I haven't seen one thing he has debated on this forum he has been right about
Posted via Mobile Device

Exoter175 01-05-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9286191)

I'm dead wrong in my analysis? Highlight films are more passable than films of him at his worst? You serious? Do you know the NFL?

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9286192)

JFC.
Posted via Mobile Device

You aren't even allowed to talk mr. "Ase Master Tech" who can't even tell me what test series he took.

You CANNOT, I repeat CANNOT judge Geno's deep ball off of highlight films alone. GO watch every ****ing snap of every ****ing game like I have.

His deep ball is questionable and in April and May, you'll find all of the "analysts" will make remarks on it, ****ing bank on it.

Molitoth 01-05-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9286161)

Tell me a college qb that played perfect in every game....
You can't.

Texas tech got ahead early and took the deep ball away in their gameplan. It was great coaching by tech. They figured out how to beat West Virginia. Congrats to them. There was still a lot of nfl quality passes in that tape by geno.

Go watch the Baylor and Oklahoma games I linked for you and pay attention mr. Deep ball of 30 yards.

Exoter175 01-05-2013 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9286198)
I haven't seen one thing he has debated on this forum he has been right about
Posted via Mobile Device

How about our brake line debate?

You know, since you are a certified ASE Master Tech who can't prove it LMAO

mdchiefsfan 01-05-2013 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9286193)
Try it, you'll lose.

Put down the koolaid, take off the rose tinted glasses, and actually watch the kids game film, not highlights film.

There's no arguing with a reerun. They just keep spewing the same bullshit.

DeezNutz 01-05-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9286201)
I'm dead wrong in my analysis? Highlight films are more passable than films of him at his worst? You serious? Do you know the NFL?

Films? LMAO. You mean YouTube clips.

Exoter175 01-05-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9286202)
Tell me a college qb that played perfect in every game....
You can't.

Texas tech got ahead early and took the deep ball away in their gameplan. It was great coaching by tech. They figured out how to beat West Virginia. Congrats to them. There was still a lot of nfl quality passes in that tape by geno.

Go watch the Baylor and Oklahoma games I linked for you and pay attention mr. Deep ball of 30 yards.

I didn't say Geno couldn't make NFL quality passes.

I said his deep ball accuracy is questionable.

I've seen all of the games, and all of the game tapes. Pretty sure I've already made remarks on his arm in the passes you call "NFL quality", yet you bring it up like it is YOUR point, when it was already mine.

SAUTO 01-05-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9286201)

You aren't even allowed to talk mr. "Ase Master Tech" who can't even tell me what test series he took.

You CANNOT, I repeat CANNOT judge Geno's deep ball off of highlight films alone. GO watch every ****ing snap of every ****ing game like I have.

His deep ball is questionable and in April and May, you'll find all of the "analysts" will make remarks on it, ****ing bank on it.

dude why would I need to prove anything to your dumb ass?

You are obviously wrong.

Hell if you think we only watch highlights you can check.

There are only game threads here where most of us have discussed most every pass the kid has thrown when they were thrown.

But you are wrong as usual.
Posted via Mobile Device

Exoter175 01-05-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9286208)
Films? LMAO. You mean YouTube clips.

Semantics.

Exoter175 01-05-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9286212)
The geno films we are watching include incomplete passes you ****ing idiot, they are not "highlights". They are the complete game for pass attempts.

But yeah, you won't see many incompletions.....

The Geno films I am watching, include every single snap from offense, so apparently we're watching the same thing, you just don't see it the same. You must be assuming every completion was a "good" pass, and that the receivers never have to make moves to get to the ball.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9286214)
dude why would I need to prove anything to your dumb ass?

You are obviously wrong.

Hell if you think we only watch highlights you can check.

There are only game threads here where most of us have discussed most every pass the kid has thrown when they were thrown.

But you are wrong as usual.
Posted via Mobile Device

Why would you need to prove it? Because you claimed it and I called bullshit on you, because you are not.

You call me "wrong" as usual, but you've never proven me to be wrong. Yet, I've diced your ass up all ****ing day about brake lines the other day and your answer was "HURRDY HURR HURRR I DERNT UNDERSTAND" and then you proceeded to call me over educated.

OVER EDUCATED, yet I'm the dumb one?

Eat a bag of dicks you backwoods redneck wannabe.

SAUTO 01-05-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9286204)
How about our brake line debate?

You know, since you are a certified ASE Master Tech who can't prove it LMAO

You were wrong.

I don't NEED TO PROVE IT. you were wrong on the brakes.

I have had the flu and been running a busy business but I will get time at my computer where I can link pics to brake lines that aren't the same length. And link articles that show you are dead nuts wrong in practicality and theory.

But that's another thread.

You are a dumbass on this one too
Posted via Mobile Device

Exoter175 01-05-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9286223)
You were wrong.

I don't NEED TO PROVE IT. you were wrong on the brakes.

I have had the flu and been running a busy business but I will get time at my computer where I can link pics to brake lines that aren't the same length. And link articles that show you are dead nuts wrong in practicality and theory.

But that's another thread.

You are a dumbass on this one too
Posted via Mobile Device

How can you claim me to be wrong, if in your own words, you haven't had the time to prove me wrong?

You haven't done anything, and yes, you do have everything to prove in this sense.

You couldn't answer a simple question. What series tests did you take, and what pathway did you take to your supposed "ASE Master Tech". IF you can't even answer me what series you took, you clearly are not a master tech and probably haven't even taken a complete series yet.

jd1020 01-05-2013 07:42 PM

No saving Blackbob.

Reaper16 01-05-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9286215)
Semantics.

It's not semantics. Game tape is far, far different than broadcast footage of games.

Exoter175 01-05-2013 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9286233)
It's not semantics. Game tape is far, far different than broadcast footage of games.

That wasn't the argumentative point, it was a corrective point of Film vs. clips. At least how I took it.

You also don't need to see actual coaches film (what you are referring to), to see the weakness in his deep accuracy.

SAUTO 01-05-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9286229)
How can you claim me to be wrong, if in your own words, you haven't had the time to prove me wrong?

You haven't done anything, and yes, you do have everything to prove in this sense.

You couldn't answer a simple question. What series tests did you take, and what pathway did you take to your supposed "ASE Master Tech". IF you can't even answer me what series you took, you clearly are not a master tech and probably haven't even taken a complete series yet.

I can claim you to be wrong because I know you are. I know how brakes work.

You on the other hand...
Posted via Mobile Device

crazycoffey 01-05-2013 07:45 PM

Anyone start calling for Minnesota's QB? Webb

SAUTO 01-05-2013 07:46 PM

I'll just say I've never taken a 9
Posted via Mobile Device

Messier 01-05-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9286236)
That wasn't the argumentative point, it was a corrective point of Film vs. clips. At least how I took it.

You also don't need to see actual coaches film (what you are referring to), to see the weakness in his deep accuracy.

Who is the best deep passer coming out of college this year? In your opinion.

DeezNutz 01-05-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9286247)

Quickly Googles "Accuracy and QB 2013 draft" and finds Bleacherreport:

Tyler Wilson.

SAUTO 01-05-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9286251)
Quickly Googles "Accuracy and QB 2013 draft" and finds Bleacherreport:

Tyler Wilson.

lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Exoter175 01-05-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9286237)
I can claim you to be wrong because I know you are. I know how brakes work.

You on the other hand...
Posted via Mobile Device

Get paid to know how and why they work, not just how to fix them, buddy boy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9286247)

Its hard not to say Geno here. I want to say Tyler Wilson, but I've seen solid Geno games where he hits every pass over 30 yards, and I've seen bad Tyler Wilson games where he looks like he's throwing to the wrong team.

I also want to throw Tyler Bray in there because when his deep ball is on, you don't get a better throw from anyone in college, but he forces the ball so much, and makes so many questionable decisions with his throws, that you rarely ever see his talent because it is masked in 3 man coverage breakups.

I vote Smith, for now.

Molitoth 01-05-2013 07:53 PM

I can't fix stupid, not trying anymore.

Exoter175 01-05-2013 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9286254)
lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Define "lol" and explain it, for those of us who want to carry on an intellectual conversation that doesn't consist of "lols" and "ur a dummyface" please.

Exoter175 01-05-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9286268)
I can't fix stupid, not trying anymore.

Translation, "****, this guy is right and he hasn't made a statement so far to one side of the other that he can easily argue out of it".

:clap:

I'm not an idiot.

The last week I have become a Geno supporter as I watch and rewatch his tape. I like the guy, I do hope we draft him, but I'm not stupid, idiotic, or foolish to think he is more than he is, or that he's on the level of guys like Luck and RG3. Geno is not.

SAUTO 01-05-2013 07:55 PM

I DO get paid, fairly well, to know how things work. THAT'S the ONLY way to fix them correctly.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 01-05-2013 07:56 PM

Translation: it's not worth arguing with a dumb****
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud 01-05-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9286280)
Posted via Mobile Device

It's BlackBob. I don't know why anyone even cares.

Exoter175 01-05-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9286277)
I DO get paid, fairly well, to know how things work. THAT'S the ONLY way to fix them correctly.
Posted via Mobile Device

Now I know you're a big fat liar. As someone who has worked as a mechanic, the profession you claim, I can tell you with certainty that at least 50% of the cars that come in, I had no idea how THEY worked. Emphasis on they, because I"m talking at the technical level, not the remedial class "how stuff works.com" level.

If you knew how things work, you wouldn't need Mitchell, Alldata, and service manuals buddy.

SAUTO 01-05-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9286271)
Define "lol" and explain it, for those of us who want to carry on an intellectual conversation that doesn't consist of "lols" and "ur a dummyface" please.

I laughed out loud because I knew that's what you would do, and then your next post said "maybe Wilson, but I think it's the guy I've been arguing against"
Posted via Mobile Device

Exoter175 01-05-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9286280)
Posted via Mobile Device

That's how I feel anytime you enter a thread. You can't even pass yourself off as intelligent around here. Your idiocy shines brightly through.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9286281)

I am not blackbob for christs sake.

jd1020 01-05-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9286281)

He's got so many mults on here he can keep one of his names green.

Exoter175 01-05-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9286286)
I laughed out loud because I knew that's what you would do, and then your next post said "maybe Wilson, but I think it's the guy I've been arguing against"
Posted via Mobile Device

This is what I"m talking about.

Because you are stupid, like below 70 IQ stupid, you think I've been arguing against Geno.

I haven't been, and I implore you to quote me arguing against him.

RealSNR 01-05-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9286193)
Try it, you'll lose.

Sorry if you're a fickle chode who can't see what impact a real coaching staff with real offensive personnel and real training facilities could do to Geno's game.

Sorry if you're hung up on, "WHY DIDN'T HE BEAT TEXAS TECH LAWL"

Sorry if you're a ****ing reerun. Enjoy Kirk Cousins/Ryan Nassib/whatever sorry ass ****wad you want for "value"

Exoter175 01-05-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9286292)
He's got so many mults on here he can keep one of his names green.

I am not blackbob god damnit. I don't know who or what blackbob is, aside from a street a block and a half away from me, but this pisses me off.

Contact a ****ing admin and run an IP if you really think I am blackbob, else, **** off.

SAUTO 01-05-2013 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9286283)
Now I know you're a big fat liar. As someone who has worked as a mechanic, the profession you claim, I can tell you with certainty that at least 50% of the cars that come in, I had no idea how THEY worked. Emphasis on they, because I"m talking at the technical level, not the remedial class "how stuff works.com" level.

If you knew how things work, you wouldn't need Mitchell, Alldata, and service manuals buddy.

Oh Jesus ****ing Christ. Every mechanic should know the basics of a hydraulic brake system, but it's something that escapes you.

and I have all data. And service manuals.
Posted via Mobile Device

Exoter175 01-05-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9286298)
Sorry if you're a fickle chode who can't see what impact a real coaching staff with real offensive personnel and real training facilities could do to Geno's game.

Sorry if you're hung up on, "WHY DIDN'T HE BEAT TEXAS TECH LAWL"

Sorry if you're a ****ing reerun. Enjoy Kirk Cousins/Ryan Nassib/whatever sorry ass ****wad you want for "value"

Now I know you're trolling. I don't like Kirk Cousins. I literally supported you in the other thread about Stanzi. I don't know about Nassib really. Smith, Wilson, and Bray are the only guys I care about in this draft.

I never stated "Why didn't he beat texas tech", I stated that the game he played against Texas Tech was a great game to evaluate his strengths and weaknesses.

I've also supported the idea that Andy Reid could mold Geno.

In short, I don't think you've actually read any of my argument here.

mdchiefsfan 01-05-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9286302)
I am not blackbob god damnit. I don't know who or what blackbob is, aside from a street a block and a half away from me, but this pisses me off.

Contact a ****ing admin and run an IP if you really think I am blackbob, else, **** off.

There are ways around IP checks there, Bob.

Exoter175 01-05-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9286306)
Oh Jesus ****ing Christ. Every mechanic should know the basics of a hydraulic brake system, but it's something that escapes you.

and I have all data. And service manuals.
Posted via Mobile Device

So now we have it. You only the know the basics, where as I know to the absolute degree, the ins and outs of the system because I went to school for it.

You also mentioned basics because that is the truth. You are not an ASE certified Master Tech, you are a basic greasemonkey at some backwoods mom and pop shop. Glad we can at least admit to what we are now.

Exoter175 01-05-2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 9286311)
There are ways around IP checks there, Bob.

There certainly are, and any Admin would be able to discern the difference between a real IP, and a proxy.

Molitoth 01-05-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

This just boggles my brain, I'd think I'm the stupid one but there are just too many on this forum that agree with me that this statement is completely inaccurate.

Molitoth 01-05-2013 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9286319)
There certainly are, and any Admin would be able to discern the difference between a real IP, and a proxy.

He's right. And Honestly I think exoter has better grammar and punctuation than black bob.

Exoter175 01-05-2013 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9286323)
This just boggles my brain, I'd think I'm the stupid one but there are just too many on this forum that agree with me that this statement is completely inaccurate.

Matt Miller said : "He has the arm strength to make every throw in an NFL route tree, but he has to learn to become a better touch passer. Currently, every throw from Smith is sent at 90 mph."

Bucky Brooks said: "He can make all of the throws with zip and velocity and has shown extraordinary improvement with his accuracy and ball placement"

Looks like I'm not the only one thinking this.

Let me ask you a question, what is the likelihood that "everyone else on this forum" is probably a large mixture of fans who don't know better, fair weather fans, homers, and those desperate for a new QB that will drink the koolaid and buy into whatever the press throws out there?

SAUTO 01-05-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9286314)
So now we have it. You only the know the basics, where as I know to the absolute degree, the ins and outs of the system because I went to school for it.

You also mentioned basics because that is the truth. You are not an ASE certified Master Tech, you are a basic greasemonkey at some backwoods mom and pop shop. Glad we can at least admit to what we are now.

I am an ase master tech. I admitted it freely in the other thread.

I'm sure dinny blues has seen the certs hanging on the wall lol. he doesn't come around here much anymore though. I see him in person more often
Posted via Mobile Device

Exoter175 01-05-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9286327)
He's right. And Honestly I think exoter has better grammar and punctuation than black bob.

Thank you. I know the argumentative type like myself is probably a rarity so it would be easy to think I am this Blackbob, but I assure you I am not. I'll gladly produce a photo ID if you guys know blackbob's identity, just so everyone can shut the hell up.

Marcellus 01-05-2013 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9286314)

I have never seen someone so far off base argue so vehemently they are right.

Have you ever seen a master cylinder from a GM, Ford, or Chrysler vehicle mounted in the center of a car? No they are always on the driver side.

That being the case how do you have even length of line to the drivers and passenger side brakes?

O.city 01-05-2013 08:10 PM

http://i.imgur.com/mSm0b.gif

Deep ball?

SAUTO 01-05-2013 08:10 PM

And I mentioned the basics because you can't even explain the basics correctly.

I understand completely how most brake systems work.

You on the other hand didn't even know how ford truck runs it's brake lines, or a dodge.

Millions of them out there.

I'm done with this conversation
Posted via Mobile Device

Exoter175 01-05-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9286336)
I am an ase master tech. I admitted it freely in the other thread.

I'm sure dinny blues has seen the certs hanging on the wall lol. he doesn't come around here much anymore though. I see him in person more often
Posted via Mobile Device

Really?

I've got ASE signs in my basement from craigslist.

Show me your personal certificate with your name on it, assuming someone here can vouch for your real name, and then show me your test and test scores, along with all verifications and retests.

Just because you say you are an ASE Master Tech, does not mean you are one. Anybody can claim it. I can claim to be the President of the United States until someone asks me for proof. You either prove it, or you don't.

Do you know how easy it is to tell a liar from a certified master tech?

When you ask them what series they took and what their pathway to certification was.

When people cannot answer that, I know their eyes are brown, if you catch my drift.

Molitoth 01-05-2013 08:10 PM

sick of typing on this iPad. Be back later to annoy myself with geno haters.

SAUTO 01-05-2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9286347)

The receiver had to jump, doesn't count
Posted via Mobile Device

Exoter175 01-05-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9286343)

Have you ever seen a master cylinder from a GM, Ford, or Chrysler vehicle mounted in the center of a car? No they are always on the driver side.

That being the case how do you have even length of line to the drivers and passenger side brakes?

"How do you even length of line" is not a coherent sentence, please try again, or go back to the brake line thread and post it there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9286347)

Deep Ball.
Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9286348)
And I mentioned the basics because you can't even explain the basics correctly.

I understand completely how most brake systems work.

You on the other hand didn't even know how ford truck runs it's brake lines, or a dodge.

Millions of them out there.

I'm done with this conversation
Posted via Mobile Device

I do know how ford trucks run their brake lines, and dodge, and just about everything else on the road. And if I don't know it visually, I know it in theory, because I've gone through the schooling for it.

You claim to be able to explain the basics, but you couldn't. You claim to be a master tech, but can't tell me what test series you took.

Of course you are done, you don't want me exposing your lie to the entire forum over and over until it becomes proven fact. I wouldn't want that ridicule either. BYE

SAUTO 01-05-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9286349)
Really?

I've got ASE signs in my basement from craigslist.

Show me your personal certificate with your name on it, assuming someone here can vouch for your real name, and then show me your test and test scores, along with all verifications and retests.

Just because you say you are an ASE Master Tech, does not mean you are one. Anybody can claim it. I can claim to be the President of the United States until someone asks me for proof. You either prove it, or you don't.

Do you know how easy it is to tell a liar from a certified master tech?

When you ask them what series they took and what their pathway to certification was.

When people cannot answer that, I know their eyes are brown, if you catch my drift.

I'm telling you he has seen my personal cert. With my personal name on it.

I don't think any one is going to do what you are asking. Ever
Posted via Mobile Device

Exoter175 01-05-2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9286365)
I'm telling you he has seen my personal cert. With my personal name on it.

I don't think any one is going to do what you are asking. Ever
Posted via Mobile Device

And I'm telling you if he's seen an ASE cert, it isn't for Master Tech. Like I said in the brake line thread, if you actually have one in your name, it is probably for basics like AC, Brakes, or Suspension. Even then, it is probably long since expired.

Now you'll think to yourself "expired? What?" and then the pea sized backwoods redneck brain of yours will argue that you don't need to update your certifications, if you can even cognitively make that argument lol.

SAUTO 01-05-2013 08:16 PM

Then how come when I accurately explained a vehicle's brake line and how they ran.

Then asked you how it could work that way you didn't know whatvehicle I was talking about?

Then I told you and you said, "that's what I was picturing"

Poser.

That's why I'm done
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman 01-05-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9286362)
"How do you even length of line" is not a coherent sentence, please try again, or go back to the brake line thread and post it there.

Re-read that question, dipshit.

SAUTO 01-05-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9286374)
And I'm telling you if he's seen an ASE cert, it isn't for Master Tech. Like I said in the brake line thread, if you actually have one in your name, it is probably for basics like AC, Brakes, or Suspension. Even then, it is probably long since expired.

Now you'll think to yourself "expired? What?" and then the pea sized backwoods redneck brain of yours will argue that you don't need to update your certifications, if you can even cognitively make that argument lol.

no you have to re cert every five years dumbass
Posted via Mobile Device

Exoter175 01-05-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9286375)
Then how come when I accurately explained a vehicle's brake line and how they ran.

Then asked you how it could work that way you didn't know whatvehicle I was talking about?

Then I told you and you said, "that's what I was picturing"

Poser.

That's why I'm done
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

You DID NOT accurately describe a god damned thing. And, as I explained, I envisioned ford because i predominantly work on fords...........my god you are stupid.

SAUTO 01-05-2013 08:18 PM

And I actually have a cert up.

A7
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud 01-05-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9286343)

BlackBob

SAUTO 01-05-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9286384)
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

You DID NOT accurately describe a god damned thing. And, as I explained, I envisioned ford because i predominantly work on fords...........my god you are stupid.

Yeah I did. You just don't have a clue about it. Google couldn't tell you.

I knew from memory and actually doing the job
Posted via Mobile Device