ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   WHO STOLE MY BRILLIANT ATTEMPT AT HUMOUR AND WHY? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=119602)

mikey23545 07-16-2005 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenchief
Bullshit! I saw the thread before I went back to work. My thread, and everybody else's parody thread, was still existent. And yes, you are correct, there were five or six of them. But don't try to tell me that nobody started a "TY LAW HATES PARODY THREADS" thread because I saw it. And I'm quite certain others did, too.

And don't try to explain that you or anyone else combined all of the parody threads because the other parody threads are still out there while the threads you claim to combine has only 16 posts, 10 of which occurred on my thread before I went back to work.

This is no longer about my being a prick. This is about the integrity of this forum, IMO. Don't get me wrong. I have always liked you but I think you are being stubborn, unfair, and dishonest in this instance.

If this whole thread doesn't speak volumes about a liberal's mindset, I don't know what does...

htismaqe 07-16-2005 08:14 AM

Quote:

That's not true. Although I know that certain words are filtered. My thread title was unchanged for hours before it was merged with a mod's thread title.

Your post was made at 11:39am yesterday. The threads were merged at 12:14.

Hours? You're a ****ing liar in addition to everything else.

Bootlegged 07-16-2005 08:30 AM

I bet Frechie is waking up with a monster hangover today.

Dartgod 07-16-2005 09:16 AM

I just finished reading this entire thread. Hall of Classics material indeed. ROFL

|Zach| 07-16-2005 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
You're still whining about that? Get a life, man.

Oh wow.

That is golden.

Coach 07-16-2005 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod
I just finished reading this entire thread. Hall of Classics material indeed. ROFL

I'll drink to that. :toast:

Bootlegged 07-16-2005 11:41 AM

bump

go bo 07-16-2005 02:32 PM

wow, what a ride...

wth do i always miss the good stuff?

one lousy night i decide to drink (and drink and drink), and a classic thread passes me by... :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

HemiEd 07-16-2005 02:43 PM

Is this really still happening? Jesus, I have slept eight hours, played eighteen holes, pulled the motor out of my boat and taken it apart. Now I am started on a pretty good drunk, jeesh, this is funny.

Hammock Parties 07-16-2005 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd
Is this really still happening? Jesus, I have slept eight hours, played eighteen holes, pulled the motor out of my boat and taken it apart. Now I am started on a pretty good drunk, jeesh, this is funny.

I had no idea you were such a renaissance man. I thought you just watched Boston Legal and the Chiefs and posted on Chiefsplanet in your underwear.

HemiEd 07-16-2005 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs
I had no idea you were such a renaissance man. I thought you just watched Boston Legal and the Chiefs and posted on Chiefsplanet in your underwear.

I am anxiously awaiting the start of Boston Legal again, they are moving it to Thursday this season. I am a fanatic golfer and gearhead first, but the Chiefs are right there. I shot an 82 this morning and got my clock cleaned, we play for some pretty good money on Saturday mornings.

Logical 07-16-2005 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc
I think tonight that my life has reached an all time low.

That's saying something.

Haha, and you told me it was your wedding day. See it was not all that bad was it.;)

Logical 07-16-2005 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs4me
how freaking old are you...the freaking send pm button is on the same freaking line as the quote or reply button.....:cuss:

Whoa, being pwned by Chiefs4me is brutal. Ouch.

HemiEd 07-16-2005 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav

Damn, nice, probably one best posts on this thread IMO. ROFL

go bo 07-16-2005 03:56 PM

Quote:

gotta give the gal credit on this one, that's for sure... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

HemiEd 07-16-2005 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go bo
gotta give the gal credit on this one, that's for sure... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I remember reading post, please save me some digging, what post was it so I can rep it please?

chiefs4me 07-16-2005 04:22 PM

Quote:

AW.....thank you :p

Miles 07-16-2005 04:25 PM

Quote:

Sounds like a quality day so far.

chiefs4me 07-16-2005 04:28 PM

Well I wonder if he did give brock his number? Has anyone heard from either one of them today?

Miles 07-16-2005 04:29 PM

Quote:

I am anxiously awaiting the start of Boston Legal again, they are moving it to Thursday this season. I am a fanatic golfer and gearhead first, but the Chiefs are right there. I shot an 82 this morning and got my clock cleaned, we play for some pretty good money on Saturday mornings.

Yeah it will be nice when that show starts up again especially since they cut it short last season. Though I read somewhere that the hot British chick will not be back. Not happy about that.

HemiEd 07-16-2005 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles
Sounds like a quality day so far.

Bout to exceed the sensible limet of beer in consideration of tomorrow though, how about you? :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles
Yeah it will be nice when that show starts up again especially since they cut it short last season. Though I read somewhere that the hot British chick will not be back. Not happy about that.

Damn she is hot, I am sorry to hear that. :drool:

Mr. Laz 07-16-2005 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545
If this whole thread doesn't speak volumes about a liberal's mindset, I don't know what does...

oh shut the fuuck up you dumb,cocksucking conservative pile of diarrhea.

this thread doesn't need anymore bullchit ... it smells bad enough

go back to having sex with your momma/sister/aunt and leave well enough alone.

chiefs4me 07-16-2005 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz

ROFL.....watch out Laz, he is looking for the pm button to send you his number....:thumb:

HemiEd 07-16-2005 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL I cant harly ufg[j typeu

go bo 07-16-2005 06:00 PM

Quote:

I remember reading post, please save me some digging, what post was it so I can rep it please?

around post 228: here

HemiEd 07-16-2005 06:16 PM

Quote:

around post 228: here

Thanks, you went to a lot of effort and now I feel lazy. :D

Coach 07-16-2005 06:18 PM

Quote:

Thanks, you went to a lot of effort and now I feel lazy. :D

That's nothing new. :p

HemiEd 07-16-2005 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach
That's nothing new. :p

:evil:

Brock 07-16-2005 06:39 PM

It hasn't quite been 24 hours. But still, no private message setting the stage for the apocalyptic telephone confrontation.

I'm beginning to think he really didn't know how to send one.

HemiEd 07-16-2005 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock

or sobered up maybe?

Coach 07-16-2005 06:47 PM

Quote:

It hasn't quite been 24 hours. But still, no private message setting the stage for the apocalyptic telephone confrontation.

PM me your telephone number. :mad:

:p :)

milkman 07-16-2005 08:25 PM

Wow!
Just fuckin Wow!

I didn't start reading this until today because it already had several pages when I got home from work yesterday, and my time on the board was very limited last night.

I can see I missed a classic.

I think I just learned something I didn't know, so this is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a test.

BTW, Brilliant and Laz in the the same area code?
Not possible! :p

go bo 07-16-2005 09:30 PM

Quote:

well, i can see the send pm button, but i don't know if i should left click or right click it... :( :( :(

oh wait, i'm not penchief... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hammock Parties 07-16-2005 09:30 PM

This train wreck should have been moved to the romper room 24 hours ago.

go bo 07-16-2005 09:33 PM

Quote:

no way, horseray...

there's a lot of comedic gold yet to be mined in this thread...

don't be in such a hurry to put this pony in the stable... :shake: :shake: :shake:

Hammock Parties 07-16-2005 09:36 PM

Quote:

no way, horseray...

there's a lot of comedic gold yet to be mined in this thread...

don't be in such a hurry to put this pony in the stable... :shake: :shake: :shake:

This horse should have been sent to the glue factory.

go bo 07-16-2005 09:40 PM

Quote:

This horse should have been sent to the glue factory.

ok, now...

the rest of your life, every time you make a good joke or pun, people (like me) are gonna think that you've switched user id's with somebody funny, like rainman (well, then again, you aren't THAT funny)...

FloridaChief 07-16-2005 09:40 PM

Quote:

Shut your friggin' face, Lord Maul...

Quote:

well, i can see the send pm button, but i don't know if i should left click or right click it... :( :( :(

oh wait, i'm not penchief... :eek: :eek: :eek:

In all fairness, my instructions on how to send a PM to Brock were probably useless to penchief. I don't think he has Private Messages enabled in his profile so he wouldn't have seen the "Send PM" button at the bottom of every post.

I dunno if my theory holds water as I'm too lazy to test it. But it sounds good to me. Anyways, it was big fun last night...heh...

Dartgod 07-16-2005 09:45 PM

Quote:

He hasn't posted anything since around 11:00 last night. He probably:

A. Realized what an ass he was being and is too ashamed to come back
B. Doesn't realize what an ass he was being and has left the Planet forever
C. Is still sleeping it off

cdcox 07-16-2005 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FloridaChief

In all fairness, my instructions on how to send a PM to Brock were probably useless to penchief. I don't think he has Private Messages enabled in his profile so he wouldn't have seen the "Send PM" button at the bottom of every post.

I dunno if my theory holds water as I'm too lazy to test it. But it sounds good to me. Anyways, it was big fun last night...heh...

The "Send PM" button is still there, but when you press it, it gives you the following message:

"You have turned off private messages. You may not view or send private messages until you turn them on by editing your profile."

If he was truly computer illiterate, and hammered out of his mind, the message could have been a show stopper.

FloridaChief 07-16-2005 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox
The "Send PM" button is still there, but when you press it, it gives you the following message:

"You have turned off private messages. You may not view or send private messages until you turn them on by editing your profile."

If he was truly computer illiterate, and hammered out of his mind, the message could have been a show stopper.

Thanks. I'm going with the 'hammered out of his mind' theory...

chiefs4me 07-16-2005 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SideWinder
Wow!
Just fuckin Wow!

I didn't start reading this until today because it already had several pages when I got home from work yesterday, and my time on the board was very limited last night.

I can see I missed a classic.

I think I just learned something I didn't know, so this isHello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.Hello - commatard on the loose.a test.

Yep..it's my christmas present from Phob.:rolleyes:

chiefs4me 07-16-2005 10:06 PM

Quote:

I just tested it and was told to enable private messages on my profile.I wonder if he really couldn't do it....:hmmm:

Iowanian 07-16-2005 10:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh MAH Lawd!!! I can't believe I passed over this fooking gold nugget last night, as my eyes glassed over with boardom.

I'll say this now....If any of you fuggers challenges Iowanian to a duel, be reminded that along with the map to his house, there will be a disclaimer, reminding you that the final thing you will see is my arse preparing to fart into your gaping mouth as you gasp your final breath.

chiefs4me 07-16-2005 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
Oh MAH Lawd!!! I can't believe I passed over this fooking gold nugget last night, as my eyes glassed over with boardom.

I'll say this now....If any of you fuggers challenges Iowanian to a duel, be reminded that along with the map to his house, there will be a disclaimer, reminding you that the final thing you will see is my arse preparing to fart into your gaping mouth as you gasp your final breath.

you were to busy playing poker...and you have to read the whole thread.

htismaqe 07-16-2005 10:34 PM

I can't believe this is STILL going. ROFL

Coach 07-16-2005 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe
I can't believe this is STILL going. ROFL

Heh, yeah, it deftinaly has hall of classic material, for sure. I guess everyone just want to get their post in before it's too late. :p

Iowanian 07-16-2005 10:40 PM

I did read the entire thread....I never ask for the CLiff notes.

Its just as well I was losing to pokertards at cards, elst I find myself on a "people to kill" from some internet nutjob's trailerhouse bathroom wall....probably written in lipstick.

Logical 07-16-2005 10:51 PM

Quote:

He hasn't posted anything since around 11:00 last night. He probably:

A. Realized what an ass he was being and is too ashamed to come back
B. Doesn't realize what an ass he was being and has left the Planet forever
C. Is still sleeping it off

I would bet option C, penchief is a tough player, he would not give up over something so minor. Actually a pretty smart guy as well so I think he was probably sauced last night.

Dartgod 07-16-2005 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
I did read the entire thread....I never ask for the CLiff notes.

Its just as well I was losing to pokertards at cards, elst I find myself on a "people to kill" from some internet nutjob's trailerhouse bathroom wall....probably written in lipstick.

Speaking of pokertards....

Last night we were having our monthly tournament and my buddy's wife is at my table. She's one of those who has no clue how to play hold 'em...also one of the luckiest shits I've ever seen (probably karma for life from surviving a REALLY bad ATV accident 5 years ago. She wasn't supposed to live through the night).

Anyway, I'm hurting a bit and blinds are getting up there so I go all in ($3,700) with A8 os after a flop of 853 all different suits. I know I have the top hand based on preflop betting. So she calls me and catches runner-runner clubs to knock me out. I was not happy.

Coach 07-16-2005 10:53 PM

Quote:

Last night we were having our monthly tournament and my buddy's wife is at my table. She's one of those who has no clue how to play hold 'em...also one of the luckiest shits I've ever seen (probably karma for life from surviving a REALLY bad ATV accident 5 years ago. She wasn't supposed to live through the night).

Anyway, I'm hurting a bit and blinds are getting up there so I go all in ($3,700) with A8 os after a flop of 853 all different suits. I know I have the top hand based on preflop betting. So she calls me and catches runner-runner clubs to knock me out. I was not happy.

ROFL

Nice birthday, eh? :p

Dartgod 07-16-2005 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach
ROFL

Nice birthday, eh? :p

Yeah, the plan was they were supposed to let me win.

Bastards... :cuss:

Logical 07-16-2005 10:57 PM

Quote:

Ouch,

You play some high stakes for just some friends playing poker.

Dartgod 07-16-2005 11:03 PM

Quote:

Ouch,

You play some high stakes for just some friends playing poker.

Nah, it's just a $20 buy-in and everyone gets a few thousand in chips to start.

Iowanian 07-16-2005 11:21 PM

Imagine the disappointment of penchief , after waging thermo nuclear rep war and using his Moab Pokeymon to destroy Brock and Lattimer that he failed to locate ANY WMD after all...

penchief 07-17-2005 08:03 AM

Quote:

Actually, that's not true. I did send you one after someone told me how that night. If you don't have it then good because I regret sending it. In fact, after sending it all I could think about was how many ways you could make my life miserable by having my phone number.

I owe a lot of people here an apology. I'm sorry for my behavior because I am very embarassed. I am not going to make any excuses but I can assure you that I have learned a lesson. I will do my utmost never to repeat that episode again in any walk of life. I spent the entire day yesterday feeling ashamed and humiliated. It has taken every bit of what I have to come back today just to say, "I'm sorry."

I would like to say that I was not upset because someone deleted my post. I just thought it was inappropriate for my name to be attributed to a post I didn't start. I know the topic was insignificant but it was the principle that was important to me. I only became angry after repeated insults. Which I am ashamed to say that I began reciprocating.

Again, I feel like I owe the entire board an apology; not just those whom I insulted.

And Brock, if you really do have my phone number I would be both grateful and indebted to you for not misusing it.

Again, I'm sorry.

mikey23545 07-17-2005 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz

Wow, struck close to home there, didn't it?....

ROFL

Skip Towne 07-17-2005 08:20 AM

Quote:

Actually, that's not true. I did send you one after someone told me how that night. If you don't have it then good because I regret sending it. In fact, after sending it all I could think about was how many ways you could make my life miserable by having my phone number.

I owe a lot of people here an apology. I'm sorry for my behavior because I am very embarassed. I am not going to make any excuses but I can assure you that I have learned a lesson. I will do my utmost never to repeat that episode again in any walk of life. I spent the entire day yesterday feeling ashamed and humiliated. It has taken every bit of what I have to come back today just to say, "I'm sorry."

I would like to say that I was not upset because someone deleted my post. I just thought it was inappropriate for my name to be attributed to a post I didn't start. I know the topic was insignificant but it was the principle that was important to me. I only became angry after repeated insults. Which I am ashamed to say that I began reciprocating.

Again, I feel like I owe the entire board an apology; not just those whom I insulted.

And Brock, if you really do have my phone number I would grateful an indebted to you for not misusing it.

Again, I'm sorry.

I have an idea this will all work out. If you had gone all chiefs4me and blamed everybody else and quoted us your rights it would be different. You're all good with me.

Dartgod 07-17-2005 08:26 AM

Quote:

I have an idea this will all work out. If you had gone all chiefs4me and blamed everybody else and quoted us your rights it would be different. You're all good with me.

Yep, nice apology. Something tells me it's not going to keep this thread from finding its way to the Hall of Classics though. :evil:

Phobia 07-17-2005 11:04 AM

Nice job, frenchief. Way to man up. Please send me a PM when you'd like your name changed back.

htismaqe 07-17-2005 11:25 AM

Quote:

And Brock, if you really do have my phone number I would be both grateful and indebted to you for not misusing it.

Again, I'm sorry.

You're alright with me.

keg in kc 07-17-2005 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
Please send me a PM when you'd like your name changed back.

ROFL

Hammock Parties 07-17-2005 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
Nice job, frenchief. Way to man up. Please send me a PM when you'd like your name changed back.

Phobia's a man of his word. When you want your name changed, he will read the PM for sure.

FloridaChief 07-17-2005 01:24 PM

Quote:

Find one of Phobia's posts. Go to the bottom of his post and click on the "Send PM" button.

Logical 07-17-2005 03:09 PM

Penchief,

Nice response, I hope you don't stay away due to embarrassment we all make mistakes. Next time just ask a mod to do something to correct the situation. (As I recall there is no way to take your username off a thread at that point) but they could put a big disclaimer in the thread post to say it was a combined thread and your not the single source for it's contents.

Pants 07-17-2005 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlib Logiclost
Penchief,

Nice response, I hope you don't stay away due to embarrassment we all make mistakes. Next time just ask a mod to do something to correct the situation. (As I recall there is no way to take your username off a thread at that point but they could put a big disclaimer in the thread post to say it was a combined thread and your not the single source for it's contents.

He should feel lucky. Mods never mess with me. I WANT attention DAMMIT! :)

Hammock Parties 07-17-2005 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike
He should feel lucky. Mods never mess with me. I WANT attention DAMMIT! :)

We could switch accounts again...

Pants 07-17-2005 03:35 PM

Quote:

We could switch accounts again...

Why would anyone do something as reeruned as that?

Hammock Parties 07-17-2005 03:37 PM

Quote:

Why would anyone do something as reeruned as that?

Maybe because someone asked them? :shrug:

keg in kc 07-17-2005 03:38 PM

So, when's the wedding, you two?

Pants 07-17-2005 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc
So, when's the wedding, you two?

When your jokes get a tad more original.

keg's reply: "What jokes? I wasn't joking."

go bo 07-17-2005 03:40 PM

Quote:

everybody else?

why not just blame you? :p :p :p

go bo 07-17-2005 03:42 PM

i didn't know metroliked boys... :harumph:

keg in kc 07-17-2005 03:43 PM

Quote:

When your jokes get a tad more original.

keg's reply: "What jokes? I wasn't joking."

Hopefully I'm slighty more original than that. Although today, not so much.

Pants 07-17-2005 03:44 PM

Quote:

i didn't know metroliked boys... :harumph:

Yeah, but I like 'em young. Around 8 years old. Gochiefs is clearly too old for me.

Mr. Laz 07-17-2005 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SideWinder

:cuss: :cuss:

Mr. Laz 07-17-2005 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz
ok brutus

****click at your own risk - laz just posted a dude with his scrote hanging****
http://catcode.com/dc2003/bigman_257.jpg

mod dude, that isn't real ... it's a sculture ... a work of art from a museum.

“Big Man” at Hirshhorn Museum
Undoubtedly the most astonishing sculpture I saw was an untilted work by Ron Mueck. This sculpture has gotten the name “Big Man.” and that is exactly what it is. It is one of the most incredibly lifelike things I have ever seen. If you go to Washington, you must see this in person.

Phobia 07-17-2005 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz
mod dude, that isn't real ... it's a sculture ... a work of art from a museum.

“Big Man” at Hirshhorn Museum
Undoubtedly the most astonishing sculpture I saw was an untilted work by Ron Mueck. This sculpture has gotten the name “Big Man.” and that is exactly what it is. It is one of the most incredibly lifelike things I have ever seen. If you go to Washington, you must see this in person.

Oh. Heh heh. Sorry. I must have been fixated on his scrotum. <- likely to end up in someone's sig.

Mr. Kotter 07-26-2005 01:43 PM

Holy crap....how the hell did I miss THIS thread.... ROFL ROFL ROFL

ROYC75 07-26-2005 02:30 PM

ChiefsPlanet at it's finest....... That's all !