ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Time to vote and crown the 2012 King of the Noobs. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267334)

Mr. Flopnuts 12-03-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9178453)
This.

Thanks Sorter, you're a good sport.

OOOOHH! HE'S GOOD!

BigRedChief 12-03-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9178404)
OMG! THAT WAS SO DAMN HILARIOUS! ROFL

Better?

If you thought it was reallllyyyy hilarious, there would have been a Sorter gif in the response. :harumph:

Sorter 12-03-2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9178469)
If you thought it was reallllyyyy hilarious, there would have been a Sorter gif in the response. :harumph:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1tsn...fhi2o1_400.gif

Mr. Flopnuts 12-03-2012 10:25 PM

It's over. Only shenanigans can go down from here.

Sorter 12-03-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9178404)
OMG! THAT WAS SO DAMN HILARIOUS! ROFL

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6...g9d0o1_250.gif

Better?

Lumpy 12-03-2012 10:27 PM

Quote:

He used them all up. Every last one of the damn things on the internets! I didn't want to go all Q.

BigRedChief 12-03-2012 10:28 PM

:clap: Worthy of a King of the N00bs
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9178493)

Sorter 12-03-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9178498)
He used them all up. Every last one of the damn things on the internets! I didn't want to go all Q.

Not true at all. :)

In58men 12-03-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9178491)

Yes sir.

It was fun, back to the depressing Dr Johnny Fever threads.

Lumpy 12-03-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9178502)
Not true at all. :)

Wanna fight about it?

http://img.izismile.com/img/img5/201...lection_14.gif

Mr. Flopnuts 12-03-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9178503)
Yes sir.

It was fun, back to the depressing Dr Johnny Fever threads.

I'll get you your participation pencils.

BigRedChief 12-03-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9178491)

Should we start the in one week poll will close clock ticking?

lewdog 12-03-2012 10:32 PM

The quickest defeat in the history of n00b threads?

In58men 12-03-2012 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9178512)

Can I have blue please?

It'll match my dodger shirt

Mr. Flopnuts 12-03-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9178513)
Should we start the in one week poll will close clock ticking?

Yeah. No need to embarrass anyone further...

BigRedChief 12-03-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9178517)
The quickest defeat in the history of n00b threads?

yeah, you can put that in your signature. :D

Mr. Flopnuts 12-03-2012 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9178521)
Can I have blue please?

It'll match my dodger shirt

I'll get your blue and orange pencils per your request.

Sorter 12-03-2012 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9178509)

Hell no. Women have claws. They use these claws in battles. Claws hurt like hell.

Sorter 12-03-2012 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9178512)

ROFLROFL

In58men 12-03-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9178528)
I'll get your blue and orange pencils per your request.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/04/qyquba7e.jpg

BigRedChief 12-03-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9178533)
ROFLROFL

No victory laps until Monday, the 10th.

Sorter 12-03-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9178557)

Perfect.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-03-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9178554)

You too can be a Donko.

Lumpy 12-03-2012 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9178530)
Hell no. Women have claws. They use these claws in battles. Claws hurt like hell.

Yes, run away. I'm awfully scary tonight and I'm not even drinking. LMAO

BigRedChief 12-03-2012 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9178319)
It's a process

well take away the lessons learned and own them. You can be a legendary poster. Just quit being a douche sometimes.

alnorth 12-03-2012 10:46 PM

I fully expect some mod vote-rigging shenanigans. Fortunately, all that stuff usually gets cleared up after some confusion.

Setsuna 12-03-2012 10:52 PM

I voted for Strongside...landslide.

AussieChiefsFan 12-03-2012 10:54 PM

Shame I dont have any Cash to pay out

AussieChiefsFan 12-03-2012 10:54 PM

Congrats Sorter!! Well deserved!!

CaliforniaChief 12-03-2012 10:56 PM

Is it too late to vote for Sorter? LOL I'll do it anyways.

A Salt Weapon 12-03-2012 11:51 PM

I voted for sorter before any of the bribes floated in, that said if the bribes are still valid I will happily accept any.
Posted via Mobile Device

dmahurin 12-04-2012 12:20 AM

Sorter gets my vote, strictly based on boxxy.

Fairplay 12-04-2012 12:55 AM

Luv's take on Inmem58 actually brought him up a few points on my scoring tablet.

I'm still undecided though.

Figuring up the tally on the score card for each noob as we speak.

http://i.imgur.com/Ep9Bw.gif

Fairplay 12-04-2012 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9178557)

I will get my "crown" that day as well so to speak.

Sorter 12-04-2012 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 9178922)
Luv's take on Inmem58 actually brought him up a few points on my scoring tablet.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2ahtb21.jpg

Fairplay 12-04-2012 01:08 AM

ha, that's great stuff! :clap::clap::clap:

Chiefspants 12-04-2012 01:10 AM

Sorter 2012

AussieChiefsFan 12-04-2012 01:36 AM

Now that Sorter is obviously going to win, may aswell gimme some votes :D

Fairplay 12-04-2012 01:50 AM

I will assemble a brief questionnaire for any of the noobs who want to respond to it tomorrow.

I will put it on this thread and PM each undeserving noob of the highly coveted honor of "King of the Noobs" the post number of it in this thread.

BigRedChief 12-04-2012 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 9179035)
I will assemble a brief questionnaire for any of the noobs who want to respond to it tomorrow.

I will put it on this thread and PM each undeserving noob of the highly coveted honor of "King of the Noobs" the post number of it in this thread.

Wtf are you talking about? Only academy board members get to publish questionnaire.

In58men 12-04-2012 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 9178922)

What am I missing here?

durtyrute 12-04-2012 07:10 AM

I voted for Sorter because for the longest time I thought he was the girl in his Avi and wanted/want to bone. Now that I know he's not, I no longer want to bone Sorter but he still has good takes on the foozball and that girl is still hot.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-04-2012 07:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9179236)
What am I missing here?

This.

In58men 12-04-2012 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9179242)
This.

Seen that lol

Mr. Flopnuts 12-04-2012 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9179254)
Seen that lol

You've been meme'd.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-04-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bub (Post 9177008)
Voted for Bob. He was right about a lot of things and his mock draft is the best of the bunch. I have to ignore sorter. The gifs are really lame.

So you voted for yourself? Good job! See ya.

Sorter 12-04-2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9179999)
So you voted for yourself? Good job! See ya.

And boom goes the dynamite. ROFL

Sorter 12-04-2012 12:28 PM

Inmem's campaign squad
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enha...54297169-4.gif

Fairplay 12-04-2012 01:21 PM

OFFICIAL FAIRPLAY QUESTIONNAIRE FORM

FOR

THE 2012 KING OF THE NOOBS TITLE

Please reply and answer the questions for all to see in this thread.
Noob candidates have been PM'ed about questionnaire form.

CeePee

Question 1-
Why do you want to win the King of the noobs title? (short essay question)

Question 2-
Why should be you be selected King noob then the other noob candidates running and what would you bring to the forum? (short essay question)

Question 3-
Which 3 Chiefs players of previous years do you hold in high esteem the most and which 3 do you value as least honorable? (Just the names only will do)

BONUS QUESTION ***** EXTRA CREDIT POINTS****
How would you react and how would you celebrate winning the highly coveted and valued King of the noobs title? (Gifs would be a plus here)

CeePee

Steron 12-04-2012 01:22 PM

I don't know any of them. Of course I only have 528 posts in 8 years.......

Mr. Flopnuts 12-04-2012 02:36 PM

I'm advising my candidate to not participate in any unauthorized questionnaires. Frankly, he's beating the field combined, and his posting history is his body of work. I look forward to hearing from the rest of the candidates as they try to strengthen their own campaign.

BigRedChief 12-04-2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9180482)
I'm advising my candidate to not participate in any unauthorized questionnaires. .

THIS!
Only the Academy board decides how the King of the N00bs crowning is formatted. And a questionnaire is definitely not any fun or provide any hijinks,

Sorter 12-04-2012 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9180482)
I'm advising my candidate to not participate in any unauthorized questionnaires. Frankly, he's beating the field combined, and his posting history is his body of work. I look forward to hearing from the rest of the candidates as they try to strengthen their own campaign.

Aye, Herr Flopnuts

Strongside 12-04-2012 04:02 PM

Question 1-

Since leaving another Chiefs message board that I'd been a member of for several years,(I won't mention it's name, but it had become stagnant) CP has been a welcome port in this perfect storm of a Chiefs season to vent frustrations, share stories and discussions and take part in the camaraderie and angst that comes from being a fan of this team. It's not always pretty and it's not always fun, but it's something that we all have in common. To be recognized by the peers and longtime members of this site as a new but key contributor would be an honor.

Question 2-
Why should be you be selected King noob then the other noob candidates running and what would you bring to the forum? (short essay question)

While I can't speak to every other candidate on the list, I can say that the class is filled with quite a bit of intellect, wit, humor and general football intelligence. I don't think I bring more to the table than any one poster, but I don't think that I bring less than anyone, either. While my gif collection is nowhere near the gargantuan that Sorter's is (seriously, he has to have a dedicated file server), I do think that I'd put my wit, charm, humor and football intellect up against any of the other candidates with confidence in holding my own. If there is one thing that I bring to this competition that is perhaps superior to others, and not to toot my own horn, it's my Photoshop/digital skills. Those, because I'm paid handsomely to possess them, are skill that I'd put up against anyone on the board with confidence. I've worked with virtually every NFL, MLB and NHL team in some form or another from web design to environmental branding...and I'm still happy to face swap Romeo's head onto Daboll's body any day.

Question 3-
Which 3 Chiefs players of previous years do you hold in high esteem the most and which 3 do you value as least honorable? (Just the names only will do)

There are several players that I can look back over my time as a Chiefs fan and say that they influenced not only my love for the Chiefs, but my life in general. Will Shields, having grown up as an Offensive Lienman, is one of my all-time idols...sports-related or not. Will's generosity, intelligence and grace off the field, coupled with his fire and ferocity on it make him one of my favorite athletes (and people) of all time. Another, for me, was Marcus Allen. I was just a kid (I'm 27 presently) when Marcus played here, but he was my dad's favorite player on the team. He was basically left for dead in Oakland and then came here and made them wish they had never doubted him. My dad loved him for that, and he was part of the reason that I became so enthusiastic about the team. Derrick Thomas, as a player, is my all-time favorite. I wore his jersey every sunday from 1995 to 2000 and his death hit me at a time in my life when I hadn't ever experienced loss. I was 15, and losing my boyhood idol was rough...as it was for all. He may not have been the best of men off the field, but his work ethic and motor on gameday make DT my top pick.

As for players that I've disliked...I don't think I'd be a Chiefs fan if I didn't say Larry Johnson. I loved the guy when he was running over linebackers like he was Christian Okoye, but by the end of his tenure he had become the most hated man in town, and I shared that sentiment. Another player that I've never cared for is/was Sammie Parker. Our staff, for too many years, continued to believe that this guy was about to turn the corner and he continuously took a shit on Sundays. He was literally this team's Luke Hochevar. I'm also not much of a Kendrell Bell fan either. Guy came here on high expectations and sucked donkey dick. Cassel is another pick, but that's too easy.

How would you react and how would you celebrate winning the highly coveted and valued King of the noobs title? (Gifs would be a plus here)

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...FS/carlton.gif[/IMG]

loochy 12-04-2012 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9180696)
Question 1-

Since leaving another Chiefs message board that I'd been a member of for several years,(I won't mention it's name, but it had become stagnant) CP has been a welcome port in this perfect storm of a Chiefs season to vent frustrations, share stories and discussions and take part in the camaraderie and angst that comes from being a fan of this team. It's not always pretty and it's not always fun, but it's something that we all have in common. To be recognized by the peers and longtime members of this site as a new but key contributor would be an honor.

Question 2-

While I can't speak to every other candidate on the list, I can say that the class is filled with quite a bit of intellect, wit, humor and general football intelligence. I don't think I bring more to the table than any one poster, but I don't think that I bring less than anyone, either. While my gif collection is nowhere near the gargantuan that Sorter's is (seriously, he has to have a dedicated file server), I do think that I'd put my wit, charm, humor and football intellect up against any of the other candidates with confidence in holding my own. If there is one thing that I bring to this competition that is perhaps superior to others, and not to toot my own horn, it's my Photoshop/digital skills. Those, because I'm paid handsomely to possess them, are skill that I'd put up against anyone on the board with confidence. I've worked with virtually every NFL, MLB and NHL team in some form or another from web design to environmental branding...and I'm still happy to face swap Romeo's head onto Daboll's body any day.

Question 3-

There are several players that I can look back over my time as a Chiefs fan and say that they influenced not only my love for the Chiefs, but my life in general. Will Shields, having grown up as an Offensive Lienman, is one of my all-time idols...sports-related or not. Will's generosity, intelligence and grace off the field, coupled with his fire and ferocity on it make him one of my favorite athletes (and people) of all time. Another, for me, was Marcus Allen. I was just a kid (I'm 27 presently) when Marcus played here, but he was my dad's favorite player on the team. He was basically left for dead in Oakland and then came here and made them wish they had never doubted him. My dad loved him for that, and he was part of the reason that I became so enthusiastic about the team. Derrick Thomas, as a player, is my all-time favorite. I wore his jersey every sunday from 1995 to 2000 and his death hit me at a time in my life when I hadn't ever experienced loss. I was 15, and losing my boyhood idol was rough...as it was for all. He may not have been the best of men off the field, but his work ethic and motor on gameday make DT my top pick.

As for players that I've disliked...I don't think I'd be a Chiefs fan if I didn't say Larry Johnson. I loved the guy when he was running over linebackers like he was Christian Okoye, but by the end of his tenure he had become the most hated man in town, and I shared that sentiment. Another player that I've never cared for is/was Sammie Parker. Our staff, for too many years, continued to believe that this guy was about to turn the corner and he continuously took a shit on Sundays. He was literally this team's Luke Hochevar. I'm also not much of a Kendrell Bell fan either. Guy came here on high expectations and sucked donkey dick. Cassel is another pick, but that's too easy.

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/892/tldr5.gif

Shogun 12-04-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

While I've endorsed Sorter and while he has likely secured victory. I don't think you can get a much better answer to a questionare than this.

burt 12-04-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Question 1-

Question 2-

Question 3-

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...FS/carlton.gif
[/IMG]

yawn.....

Easy 6 12-04-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Question 1-

Question 2-

Question 3-

Outstanding, just outstanding :clap:

Unfortunately, however, you exceeded the 1000 word maximum.

DISQUALIFIED

Strongside 12-04-2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9180716)
Outstanding, just outstanding :clap:

Unfortunately, however, you exceeded the 1000 word maximum.

DISQUALIFIED

http://gifsoup.com/view1/1263536/mcn...ugh-fail-o.gif

Sorter 12-04-2012 04:24 PM

That gif might be filter evasion...

Strongside 12-04-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9180742)

Are you electioneering? I feel like you're electioneering.

lol.

In58men 12-04-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

We have a guy who likes Denise and is now a snitch as our n00b champion?

What a ****ing disaster

Sorter 12-04-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9180746)
Are you electioneering? I feel like you're electioneering.

lol.

ROFL, nvm then. Carry on, guy with 3 votes.

Sorter 12-04-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9180749)
We have a guy who likes Denise and is now a rat as our n00b champion?

What a ****ing disaster

I was just trying to help the poor dumbass.

Oh wells.

Strongside 12-04-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9180750)
ROFL, nvm then. Carry on, guy with 3 votes.

It's not too LATE!

http://images2.dailykos.com/i/user/1...di_reuters.jpg

Shogun 12-04-2012 04:31 PM

Cecil people scores this contest : 30-27 Strongside.,. somehow.

Sorter 12-04-2012 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9180754)

In all seriousness though, that gif might get you a temp ban. Don't say I didn't try to help...

Sorter 12-04-2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 9180758)
Cecil people scores this contest : 30-27 Strongside.,. somehow.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/3365/49151941.gif

Strongside 12-04-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9180759)
In all seriousness though, that gif might get you a temp ban. Don't say I didn't try to help...

It's gone. Now you can sleep tonight. Thanks.

Sorter 12-04-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9180768)
It's gone. Now you can sleep tonight. Thanks.

Nah, put it back up. I was just kidding.

HemiEd 12-04-2012 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9180780)
Nah, put it back up. I was just kidding.

I don't normally read these popularity threads, but I did vote in this one since you are worthy. But I am curious, did you join in 2011, or 2012?

Sorter 12-04-2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 9180785)
I don't normally read these popularity threads, but I did vote in this one since you are worthy. But I am curious, did you join in 2011, or 2012?

sep. 2011

loochy 12-04-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

reported

Gonzo 12-04-2012 04:51 PM

15 votes, rly? You stingy bastards.

Sorter 12-04-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 9180796)
15 votes, rly? You stingy bastards.

ROFL

Sorter 12-04-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9180791)
reported

LMAO

Strongside 12-04-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9180791)
reported

Man, if I were to seriously get a ding for that stupid gif after being here for a year and causing absolutely ZERO shit...I'd be one pissed off white boy. It's a visual representation of something that, in all fairness, is cake compared to the things that half of the members on here say verbally when responding to criticism. Besides, it was a joke. I don't actually want you to go **** yourself. Unless you're into that kind of thing...in which case, **** away good sir. **** away.

R8RFAN 12-04-2012 05:03 PM

I nominated Sorter...

Mr. Flopnuts 12-04-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9180817)
Man, if I were to seriously get a ding for that stupid gif after being here for a year and causing absolutely ZERO shit...I'd be one pissed off white boy. It's a visual representation of something that, in all fairness, is cake compared to the things that half of the members on here say verbally when responding to criticism. Besides, it was a joke. I don't actually want you to go **** yourself. Unless you're into that kind of thing...in which case, **** away good sir. **** away.

The thing is, our users have a filter that hides that word from their children, and bosses so it doesn't create situations at home, or on the job. There's no way to hide that picture. Please remove it. No dings necessary. Please just be aware. No harm, no foul, no bullshit. It's just one of the rules of the site.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-04-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9180829)
The thing is, our users have a filter that hides that word from their children, and bosses so it doesn't create situations at home, or on the job. There's no way to hide that picture. Please remove it. No dings necessary. Please just be aware. No harm, no foul, no bullshit. It's just one of the rules of the site.

Nevermind, you already did. Thanks. Sorter, please remove the quoted version.