ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dane I'm calling you out. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271677)

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 9549572)
I am trying to reduce use of 7 day bans and instead start with 3 day bans then escalate from there as needed.

So...

Dane's ban has been reduced to 3 days (2 left) and YOU have been banned for 3 days for thinking there is more than one lord on this board.

ROFL I was just waiting...

Bowser 04-02-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

I am trying to reduce use of 7 day bans and instead start with 3 day bans then escalate from there as needed.

So...

Dane's ban has been reduced to 3 days (2 left) and YOU have been banned for 3 days for thinking there is more than one lord on this board.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploa...ppet-laugh.gif

Sfeihc 04-02-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

So...

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

ghak99 04-02-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9548275)

LMAO LMAO

Frazod 04-02-2013 12:34 PM

Kyle's slowly turning into Bob Dole.... I LIKE IT :rockon:

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-02-2013 12:40 PM

Clay is full Molly Hatchet flirtin'....
Posted via Mobile Device

Chief Faithful 04-02-2013 12:41 PM

Wow, this has been fun.

Groves 04-02-2013 12:42 PM

All's well that ends well.

Pablo 04-02-2013 12:42 PM

I don't see how there can be Dane apologists or fans at this point. Some of the mods are. Meh.

Fish 04-02-2013 12:46 PM

LMAO....

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/8...authoritah.jpg

Frazod 04-02-2013 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9549648)
I don't see how there can be Dane apologists or fans at this point. Some of the mods are. Meh.

Meh. I like Dane. He takes this place too seriously, and I don't condone some of the things he does, but he doesn't do them to me, so what the hell. I don't give him a reason, either. There are probably lots of people who feel the same way about me.

I also believe that the vast majority of anti-Dane sentiment is based in pure, unadulterated envy.

DaFace 04-02-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9549673)
Meh. I like Dane. He takes this place too seriously, and I don't condone some of the things he does, but he doesn't do them to me, so what the hell. I don't give him a reason, either. There are probably lots of people who feel the same way about me.

I also believe that the vast majority of anti-Dane sentiment is based in pure, unadulterated envy.

I like Dane just fine. I just get tired of him going off on people. That's not envy - it's just a desire to see people not act like douches.

Pablo 04-02-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

I don't mind his general demeanor. He can ruin threads exchanging insults with certain posters, but some people truly enjoy that sort of banter. I usually just skip it.

That was just a dick post and the fact that he's unapologetic is shitty. That's all. We all say terrible stuff on this board from time to time, but I'd like to think none of it's truly personal.

I don't get the envy part either I guess. I don't really give a shit what's going on in California or Lindsey Lohans latest **** up, but I guess some posters do and are jealous. Beats me.

Frazod 04-02-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9549677)
I like Dane just fine. I just get tired of him going off on people. That's not envy - it's just a desire to see people not act like douches.

I understand. Of course, it didn't happen overnight, either.

-King- 04-02-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Envy of?

BossChief 04-02-2013 12:56 PM

Hi Flop,
I hope this note finds you and you family well. I'm contacting you because as you know, I've been banned for filter evasion for one week and cannot respond in the thread about me. While I certainly feel remorse about this situation, I was prepared for the eventual response.

But since I'm unable to respond at this time publicly, I'd like to explain the situation from my point of view. You're welcome to share this with the other mods and even the forum. I hope that it sheds some light on the situation with BossChief which had grown completely out of hand the past six months. Thanks and have a great day!

Mr. Flopnuts

I was banned for filter evasion. I accept that but can't respond until the ban is lifted.

1. BossChief friended me on CP back in 2009. Shortly thereafter, he began literally bombarding me with PM's about his life. Maybe 12 pages worth. I read a few and finally started deleting them. I read nothing about his son at that time. He also Facebook friended me at the time. I declined. He also Facebook friend me when I left in 2011. Again, I declined.

2. After several requests, I finally joined his "Mob" last Fall. I got caught up in all the "Blackbob" nonsense and misidentified a member as Blackbob that wasn't Blackbob (DrivingWheel, to whom since I've apologized). I left his "Mob" shortly after that realization.

3. I made an personnel admission about my family back in early February. That was a mistake. I should have known better than to share private, personal information to 11,000+ members and countless lurkers. I've paid for that admission since because in nearly EVERY single post directed at me by BossChief (and SNR), they tell me to "Get help" or that "You're sick", so on and so forth. This has been happening for more than 60 days and finally, I snapped.

4. BossChief has mentioned that his son has issues in the Lounge, which is where I first read it. That is the God's to honest truth and it's searchable. I make no apologies because he's made none, either.

Dane not telling the truth AT ALL.

1) those PMs he was talking about were by his request. I posted back when my x passed away and I was going through the process of getting custody of my son. He told me in my thread that he would want to help me out if I wanted it...so I PMd him asking how he could help. He asked me for more info on the situation and I gave it to him. He then told me that he knew a lawyer in The bay area that he would contact to help out. I never asked for help, he offered and then never followed through.

That's why I sent him PMs and it was only like 4 or 5 of them.

2) I have NEVER sent him a facebook friend request in my life. I don't even know his name FFS.

3) in the Geno thread argument, he said he joined the group without knowing what it was about and as soon as he found out, he left. That was another lie OBVIOUSLY because he joined once (on the first request) and then "accidentally deleted the group" and asked me to send him another request to rejoin the group. Every word he said about that was delusional.

4) I only told Dane that he is a sick **** after he made the comment about me and my son and didn't bring up his apology thread until the Geno argument. Fairplay told Dane he had brought it up a few times, but I didn't.

5) what the **** would I ever need to apologize about? I hope we draft Geno Smith, so Dane thinks its ok to make comments like that?

Haha ok.

Like I said, I hope he seeks help.

I've still got to read through the last page or so of this thread, bit I thought I should respond to Flops facebook message when I read that complete pack of lies.

Sassy Squatch 04-02-2013 12:58 PM

Bursting back to life. Yay.

Pablo 04-02-2013 12:58 PM

Is this all about the Geno Smith thread?

LMAO

I quit reading that a while ago after it got a little too DC-esque for my tastes.

Titty Meat 04-02-2013 12:59 PM

Gotta love the off season

patteeu 04-02-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9549695)
Is this all about the Geno Smith thread?

LMAO

I quit reading that a while ago after it got a little too DC-esque for my tastes.

We can explain the big words for you if you want.

King_Chief_Fan 04-02-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

yup, we all want to be like himROFL

Frazod 04-02-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9549684)
I don't mind his general demeanor. He can ruin threads exchanging insults with certain posters, but some people truly enjoy that sort of banter. I usually just skip it.

That was just a dick post and the fact that he's unapologetic is shitty. That's all. We all say terrible stuff on this board from time to time, but I'd like to think none of it's truly personal.

I don't get the envy part either I guess. I don't really give a shit what's going on in California or Lindsey Lohans latest **** up, but I guess some posters do and are jealous. Beats me.

I personally didn't see it, and assume it's been deleted at this point. There are plenty of nasty pricks here who get off on pushing peoples' buttons, then act all butthurt and wounded when they get the desired reaction. It's disengenuous at best.

RealSNR 04-02-2013 01:09 PM

I'll apologize to Dane when he comes back, but I in turn will expect an apology from him for the way he's treated me since posting that thread. If that happens, I'll leave the situation completely alone.

Chief Faithful 04-02-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9549684)

I also get turned-off by the personal stuff, but I love the dog piles when someone crosses the line.

Swanman 04-02-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9549704)
I personally didn't see it, and assume it's been deleted at this point. There are plenty of nasty pricks here who get off on pushing peoples' buttons, then act all butthurt and wounded when they get the desired reaction. It's disengenuous at best.

Saying something to the effect of "you are a reerun that gives birth to reeruns" is crossing the line. I am a big fan of some dark comedy but saying that to a father of a kid with disabilities puts you in line for a week-long hospital stay.

Ace Gunner 04-02-2013 01:19 PM

I agree Dane goes overboard at times, and far too often. But I also think some folks here have too thin skin and have poor poor coping skills, which Dane keys on.

Frazod 04-02-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 9549714)
Saying something to the effect of "you are a reerun that gives birth to reeruns" is crossing the line. I am a big fan of some dark comedy but saying that to a father of a kid with disabilities puts you in line for a week-long hospital stay.

Not defending him. All I'm saying is when you don't play nice, these things can happen.

Sfeihc 04-02-2013 01:21 PM

Being a MOD isn't easy. I have the utmost respect for the MODs here but that being said 3 days for Dane? Why even bother?
He deserves more time to think about his original post to BossChief. The fact that he is getting none sets an awful example.
Just my 2 cents. To save some of you the trouble I'll go drink some anti-freeze and then jump into a burning AIDS tree.

King_Chief_Fan 04-02-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 9549734)
Being a MOD isn't easy. I have the utmost respect for the MODs here but that being said 3 days for Dane? Why even bother?
He deserves more time to think about his original post to BossChief. The fact that he is getting none sets an awful example.
Just my 2 cents. To save some of you the trouble I'll go drink some anti-freeze and then jump into a burning AIDS tree.

because he is an icon...long time poster/Mr. Flopnuts

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04-02-2013 01:26 PM

So will we get banned for poking at Dane when he gets back from therapy?

threebag 04-02-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9549345)
I've talked with Dane... and I'm not going into details... but he has some crazy shit going on in his life right now. Not saying that's an excuse. Just sayin'...

Don't we all. Maybe this game is just too big for him. Just sayin'...

GloryDayz 04-02-2013 01:28 PM

This thread has made me gassy!

BossChief 04-02-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9549487)
Dane wasn't attacked first. He continued to be a massive dick, and people were in disbelief about it (dunno why), and wondered why, and you get "get help."

That's not an attack. That's "whoa, simmer down dude."

It's a BS excuse from a guy who doesn't want to admit he posted something horrible, nor apologize for it.

Bingo
Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 9549595)
Wait, so telling Dane to get help or that he has gone off the deep end are personal attacks in the same way as making fun of a disabled daughter? WTF?

And FWIW, I think people have ALWAYS told Dane to get help, that he's gone off the deep end, etc. I'm not sure that has anything to do with his recent
admission. You can read his posts over the past several years and realize he's a guy who might need some help. Same way you could read Smed's old posts and put together he may need to see someone.

Me telling Dane to "get help" (which I said multiple time was coming from a guy that used to consider him a friend and intended no ill will) had absolutely NOTHING to do with his personal situation. It was because the guy has been attacking his friends in the last couple months and was having a hard time keeping his shit straight, which to me was uncharacteristic. Something snapped and I was/am genuinely concerned.

Also, the ONLY reason I ever brought up his "apology thread" was because he named me in it as "a guy I usually respect and consider a friend" along with a few others in the thread and was apologizing to us in it for being irrational and stupid and wanted to "squash it"....then he proceeded to continue to be a massive dick to me, to the point of stalking, every time he logged on. I'm not one to back down often and stood my ground on my arguments (as I always do) and was shocked when he decided to go there with his comment.

Anybody that knows me or has paid attention to me on here should know that I would never knowing insult anoter poster on here about something from their personal life.

When I told him to get help, I did so because I genuinely think that's what I would tell a friend in real life if they displayed the same types of anomalies.

In no way would I say that to be hurtful.

RealSNR 04-02-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9549747)

Me telling Dane to "get help" (which I said multiple time was coming from a guy that used to consider him a friend and intended no ill will) had absolutely NOTHING to do with his personal situation. It was because the guy has been attacking his friends in the last couple months and was having a hard time keeping his shit straight, which to me was uncharacteristic. Something snapped and I was/am genuinely concerned.

Also, the ONLY reason I ever brought up his "apology thread" was because he named me in it as "a guy I usually respect and consider a friend" along with a few others in the thread and was apologizing to us in it for being irrational and stupid and wanted to "squash it"....then he proceeded to continue to be a massive dick to me, to the point of stalking, every time he logged on. I'm not one to back down often and stood my ground on my arguments (as I always do) and was shocked when he decided to go there with his comment.

Anybody that knows me or has paid attention to me on here should know that I would never knowing insult anoter poster on here about something from their personal life.

When I told him to get help, I did so because I genuinely think that's what I would tell a friend in real life if they displayed the same types of anomalies.

That is exactly where I was coming from. I may have posted about it once because I was sick of the way he was stalking me, but I never once used his family's illnesses as an insult, only as a way to try to tell him to stop being such a bitch.

Well said.

SAUTO 04-02-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 9549714)

yep, probably longer if we were face to face

King_Chief_Fan 04-02-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy Was Offsides. (Post 9549741)
So will we get banned for poking at Dane when he gets back from therapy?

how long you been here? You an icon?

(having fun with Mr. Flopnuts)

Rasputin 04-02-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9549591)
Hey GoChiefs I'm calling you out. Respond to this post you have one hour or you like Dexter McCluster.

GoChiefs never responded to my post. I'm going assume he likes Dexter McCluster regardless of what his future post state. :D From now on it is known that Clay GoChiefs Go to Hell likes Dexter McCluster and even if he deny that it's still a fact.

Molitoth 04-02-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9549774)
how long you been here? You an icon?

Dane is on the same iconic level as Chris Brown.

COchief 04-02-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9549689)
BossChief says Dane lying he isn't

Of all the metric shiton of trash I've seen thrown around on this board about Dane, never have I seen his honesty questioned, now maybe I missed something, but if that had happened I am pretty sure we'd all hear about it all the time. (if this is off, don't forget the "maybe I missed")

You seem to be slapping that innocent victim card around quite heavily, so if you are this super-sweet poster you are claiming to be that never attacks anyone, care to elaborate on this "mob" business? Doesn't sound very nice on the surface to me.

/yes the comment was way out of line and the ban well deserved, but some of the details of the backstory with you two doesn't add up in my eyes.

Rasputin 04-02-2013 01:46 PM

I don't really give a **** about Dane personal life he attacks with out reason to feel good about himself and it gets old. I never gone out of my way to insult him and he insulted me and then apologizes just to do it again months down the road. His schlick gets old. I don't see how he can be an "icon" his football takes of late have not been that good imo. Over rated as a football guru.

crazycoffey 04-02-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9549591)
Hey GoChiefs I'm calling you out. Respond to this post you have one hour or you like Dexter McCluster.

Well played. It's now official. He likes the midget

cosmo20002 04-02-2013 01:50 PM

So why is Go To Hell banned?

El Jefe 04-02-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9549737)
because he is an icon...long time poster/Mr. Flopnuts

Flopnuts is a stand up dude, I know him very well, and he isn't like that. Take it or leave it, but I would be remiss if I did not say that.

King_Chief_Fan 04-02-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Jefe (Post 9549796)
Flopnuts is a stand up dude, I know him very well, and he isn't like that. Take it or leave it, but I would be remiss if I did not say that.

hey, I like Flop...he is a good dude.
I am funning with him. Read deeper in the thread. He claims he is forgivig for length of time on board and icon status. that's cool. he does it consistent.

doomy3 04-02-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Jefe (Post 9549796)

Uh, he said just that in this very thread.

BigMeatballDave 04-02-2013 01:56 PM

LOL Why was Clay banned?

crazycoffey 04-02-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9549793)
So why is Go To Hell banned?

That's easy, because Austin said so. Oh and also because clay is a big douche attention whore who can never comprehend sometimes its best to just shut the **** up.

NJChiefsFan 04-02-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9549802)
LOL Why was Clay banned?

Quote:

So...

LMAO

burt 04-02-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9549283)
this has nothing to do with your response, but what caught my eye is your weight loss journey in your sig...congrats

Thank you...I just re-energized to drop the last few to hit 200... I can't have Buck being the only success!!

El Jefe 04-02-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 9549801)
Uh, he said just that in this very thread.

Cut me some slack, I am not reading 20 pages of thread, and I didn't say KC was an idiot. My bad guys, don't bring the pitch forks.

Just Passin' By 04-02-2013 01:59 PM

So, once again we see the lesson: don't post anything on the internet if you can't handle it getting used against you.

patteeu 04-02-2013 02:00 PM

Quote:

Bingo

You might not have personally attacked him first, but it's almost a certainty that he was attacked first over his position on Geno Smith.

crazycoffey 04-02-2013 02:01 PM

I bet it doesn't even last the full three days. But if it doesn't his whoring will meet new standards. Threads, gif posts slandering the mods and any of us who laughed at his plight. He thinks it will be a glorious triumph. While most will find it annoying some vocal supporters will fuel the fire of his ineptitude.

Sorter 04-02-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9549808)
You might not have personally attacked him first, but it's almost a certainty that he was attacked first over his position on Geno Smith.

I don't recall that.

If memory serves, he stated that he wasn't that impressed by Geno in the limited games he'd seen (2 IIRC) but acknowledged he seemed like an okay prospect.

I don't remember him getting attacked. Could be wrong though.

BigMeatballDave 04-02-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9549804)
LMAO

ROFL Thanks for digging that up.

BillSelfsTrophycase 04-02-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9548674)
I warned Dane not to underestimate my powers.

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/danegtfo.gif

ROFL

burt 04-02-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9549419)
You don't have a shit ton of posts, but I would respect the time you've been here, and the fact that you've never been on my radar for anything.

So I am screwed......

cosmo20002 04-02-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9549803)
That's easy, because Austin said so. Oh and also because clay is a big douche attention whore who can never comprehend sometimes its best to just shut the **** up.

Quote:

So Dane said the reerun thing, but was banned for filter evasion.
Then Go To Hell was banned for basically gloating about Dane being banned?

For serious? JFC

King_Chief_Fan 04-02-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Jefe (Post 9549806)
Cut me some slack, I am not reading 20 pages of thread, and I didn't say KC was an idiot. My bad guys, don't bring the pitch forks.

EJ - it's all good!

patteeu 04-02-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Come on, BossChief. Everyone pretty much accepts that you're the more sympathetic figure in this, but don't insult our intelligence by claiming to be genuinely concerned about Dane. You weren't offering him friendly advice to get help, you were calling him a nutcase.

patteeu 04-02-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9549775)
GoChiefs never responded to my post. I'm going assume he likes Dexter McCluster regardless of what his future post state. :D From now on it is known that Clay GoChiefs Go to Hell likes Dexter McCluster and even if he deny that it's still a fact.

You win!

NJChiefsFan 04-02-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

To Dane's defense he said early on that he didn't want to judge Geno on just the two games he watched, even though those games he played poorly in. Now there are ways to watch tape now-a-days but Dane wanted to wait til the combine. His choice. He was pushed with his view on Geno, and I think that's why he started trolling with the Jeno digs.

I have seen Dane back off with posters once either side shows that they aren't looking to get in huge arguments. One with O City comes to mind. I would say that the reerun comment is over the line no matter what started it(save for an equally bad insult). Still Dane has always been cool with me in my small time here, and it comes from me not jumping at him. I have always viewed his **** you comments as just passing comments. I never really pictured him fuming on the other end, except with the serious arguments he has gotten in with SNR, Clay, Boss, ect.

I don't know the whole story here, but I do wish the comment about Boss hadn't been said. I don't see Dane as some asshole though. I can't picture me having an issue with him if I met him in person. There are a lot of factors that go into arguments around here, and most happen due to stuff from the past. My experience here is limited, and with Dane, limited specifically to his second go-around.

BossChief 04-02-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Anybody that's been paying attention knows that not true...but go ahead and believe what you want. Dane would go into every Geno thread with the intend of calling everyone there a morAn.

BigMeatballDave 04-02-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9549823)
So Dane said the reerun thing, but was banned for filter evasion.
Then Go To Hell was banned for basically gloating about Dane being banned?

For serious? JFC

When you own this place, you can do what you want.

You have to actually TRY to get banned from this place.

King_Chief_Fan 04-02-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9549832)
Anybody that's been paying attention knows that not true...but go ahead and believe what you want. Dane would go into every Geno thread with the intend of calling everyone there a morAn.

unless you were siding with him....then the Geno club would call everyone a moron!!:D

Dayze 04-02-2013 02:08 PM

I always miss the good shit.

can someone do me a solid and give me a one or two line rundown of why guy got banned?

...please? There's an ice cold Natural Light in it for you, if that sweetens the deal.

Sorter 04-02-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9549830)
You win!

Mods plz change Wendler's username to something that fits.

Should we start a poll?

NewChief 04-02-2013 02:08 PM

Some of you mother****ers take this shit far too seriously.

El Jefe 04-02-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9549824)
EJ - it's all good!

:thumb:

El Jefe 04-02-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9549837)
Some of you mother****ers take this shit far too seriously.

Do you want to fight?

Just Passin' By 04-02-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9549835)
I always miss the good shit.

can someone do me a solid and give me a one or two line rundown of why guy got banned?

...please? There's an ice cold Natural Light in it for you, if that sweetens the deal.

Dane - Filter Evasion
GoChiefs - Being GoChiefs at the wrong time

Dayze 04-02-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Jefe (Post 9549839)
Do you want to fight?

pussy

NJChiefsFan 04-02-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9549812)
I don't recall that.

If memory serves, he stated that he wasn't that impressed by Geno in the limited games he'd seen (2 IIRC) but acknowledged he seemed like an okay prospect.

I don't remember him getting attacked. Could be wrong though.

Correct, that was his stance originally. I haven't seen every post over the past few months obviously, but my feeling was that people just wouldn't let Dane sit back and wait. That him sitting on the fence about Geno was not alright, he needed to decide. I think that's why he started off on hating on Geno, but I could be wrong.

El Jefe 04-02-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9549841)
pussy

LMAO

The Franchise 04-02-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9549832)

Funny.....I'm pro-Geno.....and Dane and I have never had an issue.

El Jefe 04-02-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9549844)

Dane's mind is like a bag of cats. When I was first a member here, he came out of no where to bash me. He and I went at it almost to ad nauseam, until we both backed off. Then I actually PM'd him quite frequently and he gave me some good advice a couple times. Then about 6 months later he blew me up over something stupid and it was as if he was a completely different person.

burt 04-02-2013 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Jefe (Post 9549859)
Dane's mind is like a bag of cats. When I was first a member here, he came out of no where to bash me. He and I went at it almost to ad nauseam, until we both backed off. Then I actually PM'd him quite frequently and he gave me some good advice a couple times. Then about 6 months later he blew me up over something stupid and it was as if he was a completely different person.

Who are you...again???

The Franchise 04-02-2013 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Jefe (Post 9549859)

I've known him since I came to this board in 2006. We've never had a problem and we've disagreed on a couple of different topics.

crazycoffey 04-02-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9549836)
Mods plz change Wendler's username to something that fits.

Should we start a poll?

NoLord
GoLord
GayLord

crazycoffey 04-02-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9549844)

I'm not really pro geno and we've never had issues either.