ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports NFT: Jason Collins is teh ghey (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272619)

Donger 04-30-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brooklyn (Post 9646570)
That's imbecilic. Are you saying that a gay dude can't get a chick pregnant? They choose not to. And what completely blows your point out of the water, sometimes to closeted ones do reproduce. The parts and/or the wiring aren't broken.

Yes, absolutely he can. And he would be going against his homosexual attraction and drive at that point. Or, using his sexual organs as Nature designed. The wiring being broken refers to the desire not the organs.

Thanks for making my point more clear.

Planetman 04-30-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9646552)
I've already explained why it is fact. Nature/God/whatever gave homosexuals the organs to copulate and breed with members of the opposite sex and the desire to copulate with the same sex, which cannot lead to procreation. That's dictated by Nature/God/whatever.

We were given an appendix too. Seems we evolved beyond it.

Allegedly, some aquatic species evolved into land dweller.

Are wisdom teeth actually needed?

My point is, if you step back and look at this planet, it continues to evolve and change. Hell, you dont have to look back that many years. Women wearing pants used to be socially unacceptable. I could rattle off a ton of these but I won't.

As a hetro male, the whole gay thing doesn't bother me. Its not like I'm being forced into buttsecks or anything. For the "God says it's wrong!" crowd, that's fine too. I'm not God. When you die, you don't have to answer to me.

Now, you and Peanut go to your own corners and stop cluttering up my thread with all this pointless bickering or there will be no supper for either of you.

Saul Good 04-30-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9646574)
Sorry, I didn't respond to your other questions.

As I said above, yes, when it comes to propagation of the species, homosexuals are clearly not equal to heterosexuals. Heterosexuals who cannot breed with each other have something medically wrong with one of them (or both). Two homosexuals of the same sex trying to breed cannot procreate even though their sexual organs are working just fine. They are just trying to fit a round peg in a square hole, so to speak.

Is a heterosexual couple who can't breed as equal as a heterosexual couple who can breed? No, from the perspective of the propagation of the species.

Neither agreeing nor disagreeing with you here, but what does propagation of the species have to do with the discussion in this particular thread? I understand that you are using the word "equal" to mean "identical", but I don't see anyone saying that gays and straights are identical.

Prison Bitch 04-30-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9646579)
Yes, absolutely he can. And he would be going against his homosexual attraction and drive at that point. Or, using his sexual organs as Nature designed. The wiring being broken refers to the desire not the organs.

Thanks for making my point more clear.

It's kinda like asking if a wife beater can be a good person if he chooses. Of course he can. But only when he goes against his nature of beating his wife. This is a hard concept for the queer lovers to get. You'll find however that they are VERY EMOTIONAL about this topic, and will never understand why anyone would dare pick on those humble, sweet, beautiful (and tidy!) gay folks.

Brooklyn 04-30-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9646573)
so you are of the "gay is a choice" camp?

no. Free will has little to do with it IMO. Donger is saying that gay men can't assist in populating the Earth because they are badly wired. I'm saying they can, but aren't inclined to do so. Can't and won't are very different things. Push comes to shove, he's wrong. Gay men have all the capacity in the world to reproduce.

Can the Chiefs draft a QB in the first? Yes, of course they can. Will they? No, no they will not.

Donger 04-30-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9646582)
Neither agreeing nor disagreeing with you here, but what does propagation of the species have to do with the discussion in this particular thread? I understand that you are using the word "equal" to mean "identical", but I don't see anyone saying that gays and straights are identical.

It's a thread about "teh ghey."

The only reason we have male and female is to procreate (propagation of the species).

The ability to propagate the species varies rather wildly between homosexuals and heterosexuals.

Saul Good 04-30-2013 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 9646537)
Why must you point out this "fact" (which is based completely on shit that you've thought up in your own brain, and not any sort of scientific research -- good and bad being wholly subjective concepts and science having absolutely zero concern with personal beliefs) so insistently? What makes it important to point it out, obnoxiously, over and over again with a shit-eating grin on your face like you just won a high school debate?

You're like, "BOOM MOTHER****ERS, WHAT ABOUT THIS!!! Sorry, did I blow your mindsssss? DEAL WITH IT!" and I'm all, "What the **** is wrong with you?"

UP has to find a boogeyman. She can't find anyone here outraged by gays in sports, marriage, etc., so she has to settle for what she can get.

Keep fighting the good fight, UP. You will find reasons to be outraged as long as you look for reasons to be outraged.

loochy 04-30-2013 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brooklyn (Post 9646584)
no. Free will has little to do with it IMO. Donger is saying that gay men can't assist in populating the Earth because they are badly wired. I'm saying they can, but aren't inclined to do so. Can't and won't are very different things. Push comes to shove, he's wrong. Gay men have all the capacity in the world to reproduce.

Can the Chiefs draft a QB in the first? Yes, of course they can. Will they? No, no they will not.

I deleted that post because I couldn't figure out how to word what I was trying to say. Please disregard.

Saul Good 04-30-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9646590)

The only reason we have male and female is to procreate (propagation of the species).

The ability to propagate the species varies rather wildly between homosexuals and heterosexuals.

Okay...but this thread isn't about procreation nor the merits thereof. It's about how we treat homosexuals as members of society, not as a means to continue to populate the planet.

patteeu 04-30-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9646583)
It's kinda like asking if a wife beater can be a good person if he chooses. Of course he can. But only when he goes against his nature of beating his wife. This is a hard concept for the queer lovers to get. You'll find however that they are VERY EMOTIONAL about this topic, and will never understand why anyone would dare pick on those humble, sweet, beautiful (and tidy!) gay folks.

I'm a queer lover and I'm not emotional about it, but I still don't understand why you would dare pick on humble, sweet, beautiful (and tidy!) gay folks. Why would you?

Planetman 04-30-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9646590)

Apparently you're not up to speed with modern technology. Gay women donate their eggs. Gay men can donate sperm. Sounds like propagation, albeit not in your traditional sense, to me.

Donger 04-30-2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9646594)
Okay...but this thread isn't about procreation nor the merits thereof. It's about how we treat homosexuals as members of society, not as a means to continue to populate the planet.

I believe that it has evolved.

Donger 04-30-2013 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planetman (Post 9646599)
Apparently you're not up to speed with modern technology. Gay women donate their eggs. Gay men can donate sperm. Sounds like propagation, albeit not in your traditional sense, to me.

Well aware of it. Of course, there's no "teh ghey" involved in that at all.

Planetman 04-30-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9646603)
Well aware of it. Of course, there's no "teh ghey" involved in that at all.

:spock:

So gay men and gay women donating their sperm and eggs to later be joined be either straight or gay sperm/eggs, contains no gay?

You're something else, and by something else, I mean a shit stirrer.

Donger 04-30-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planetman (Post 9646611)
:spock:

So gay men and gay women donating their sperm and eggs to later be joined be either straight or gay sperm/eggs, contains no gay?

You're something else, and by something else, I mean a shit stirrer.

I was obviously referring to the physical part of homosexuality. Of course you can take the egg or sperm from a homosexual and combine it with the sperm or egg of another homosexual and create an embryo. As someone brought up earlier, sure, you can have a gay guy and a gay girl screw and create a child. Are they "being gay" at that point? No. They would actually being acting contrary to their bad wiring.

blaise 04-30-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9646454)
Is this the part where pat is 100% correct in his statement, supports gay marriage just as you do, yet is somehow still the bad guy in your universe?

It's the part where Direckshun posts things like "go chiefs" as if he's proven something.

Marco Polo 04-30-2013 08:48 PM

Larry Johnson says he'd be 'uncomfortable' with gay teammate

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...a-gay-teammate

With almost universal praise and acceptance across the league for Jason Collins and his announcement that he is gay, one former NBA player is going in the other direction.

Larry Johnson, who played 10 seasons with the Knicks and Hornets, tweeted Monday that he would've been "uncomfortable" having a gay teammate.

I don't know Jason Collins personally but he seems like a great guy. Me personally gay men in the locker room would make me uncomfortable.

— Larry Johnson (@TheRealLJ2) April 29, 2013

Ppl ! this is nothing against Jason or homosexual's,all I'm saying is this don't belong in a man's locker room.

— Larry Johnson (@TheRealLJ2) April 30, 2013

I don't judge anyone!! I have fallen shortof the grace of Allah myself, but stop trying to make this acceptable.

Johnson last played in 2001, and things have certainly progressed quite a bit since his time in the league. He also recently converted to Islam.

Johnson also used multiple tweets responding to people, saying he didn't see a difference between a gay player being in the locker room and a woman being in it.

"thx you for your comment SIR, homosexuality is nothing to fear,I don't think it belongs in a mans locker room," he responded to one person. "here's a man that say he's attracted to other men. Now he's walking around a locker room with naked man ... I'm attracted to women,is it ok for me to walk around a women's locker room naked, and they be naked."

One thing that could complicate Johnson's matters: He's currently works for the Knicks as a business and basketball operations representative.

As of Tuesday evening, Johnson's tweets still stand and have not been deleted.

FloridaMan88 04-30-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Polo (Post 9647510)
Larry Johnson says he'd be 'uncomfortable' with gay teammate

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...a-gay-teammate

With almost universal praise and acceptance across the league for Jason Collins and his announcement that he is gay, one former NBA player is going in the other direction.

Larry Johnson, who played 10 seasons with the Knicks and Hornets, tweeted Monday that he would've been "uncomfortable" having a gay teammate.

I don't know Jason Collins personally but he seems like a great guy. Me personally gay men in the locker room would make me uncomfortable.

— Larry Johnson (@TheRealLJ2) April 29, 2013

Ppl ! this is nothing against Jason or homosexual's,all I'm saying is this don't belong in a man's locker room.

I don't judge anyone!! I have fallen shortof the grace of Allah myself, but stop trying to make this acceptable.

Johnson last played in 2001, and things have certainly progressed quite a bit since his time in the league. He also recently converted to Islam.

Johnson also used multiple tweets responding to people, saying he didn't see a difference between a gay player being in the locker room and a woman being in it.

"thx you for your comment SIR, homosexuality is nothing to fear,I don't think it belongs in a mans locker room," he responded to one person. "here's a man that say he's attracted to other men. Now he's walking around a locker room with naked man ... I'm attracted to women,is it ok for me to walk around a women's locker room naked, and they be naked."

One thing that could complicate Johnson's matters: He's currently works for the Knicks as a business and basketball operations representative.

As of Tuesday evening, Johnson's tweets still stand and have not been deleted.

Speaking of "uncomfortable", Grandmama...

http://www.sidelinestoriez.com/hp_wo...a-converse.jpg

lewdog 04-30-2013 10:06 PM

Hey Donger, you are a real dumbass. I wish your dad would have been a queer instead of spreading his seed to make you.

T-post Tom 04-30-2013 11:35 PM

http://i.imgur.com/MXqcH8J.gif

Beef Supreme 05-01-2013 09:17 AM

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...0,924465.story

Well that didn't take long.

"The nonprofit National Gay & Lesbian Sports Hall of Fame will accept nominees beginning this summer."

loochy 05-01-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet (Post 9648343)

"The nonprofit National Gay & Lesbian Sports Hall of Fame will accept nominees beginning this summer."

LMAO

BlackHelicopters 05-01-2013 09:21 AM

Quote:

:shake:

loochy 05-01-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

Sooo...the HomoHOF will have the following inductees:

Collins
The entire WNBA
Martina Navratilova

I think it's still a bit too early in the "coming out revolution" to start a HOF. The eligible field isn't big enough yet.

BlackHelicopters 05-01-2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9648359)
Sooo...the HomoHOF will have the following inductees:

Collins
The entire WNBA
Martina Navratilova

I think it's still a bit too early in the "coming out revolution" to start a HOF. The eligible field isn't big enough yet.

The man formerly known as Brittany Griner as well................

siberian khatru 05-01-2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

http://youtu.be/IoACIIz33II?t=16s

loochy 05-01-2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusivedeucedrop (Post 9648362)
The man formerly known as Brittany Griner as well................

She's a stud though

Iowanian 05-01-2013 09:29 AM

This isn't going to be enough.

It won't really count until an Ray Lewis comes out as a "power bottom".

I mean, if we need to know about the sexual habits of athletes, they had better get with the program so that power tops aren't given preferential treatment to the bottoms.

I just don't care about it. Just play your sport well. I don't need to know.

Iowanian 05-01-2013 09:30 AM

How confused will the media be when the question is posed as to why a team hasn't signed him yet and an owner says "well, because he sucks".

what does that mean?!! OMG

mcaj22 05-01-2013 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9648374)
How confused will the media be when the question is posed as to why a team hasn't signed him yet and an owner says "well, because he sucks".

what does that mean?!! OMG

this is exactly whats going to happen

Jason Collins has positioned himself for a huge relevancy in the media and can milk this thing as a cash cow all the way to the next NBA season when nobody ****ing signs him. Media can spin it as "well no one signs him cause hes gay"

No, nobody signs him because hes a ****ing terrible player who is 100 years old and was an NBA journeyman regardless of his sexual preference.

Iowanian 05-01-2013 09:38 AM

Media will make it out that he's not signed because he came out.

In reality, he's a 34 year old journeyman who is so good, he's been let go by 6 teams.........so, in reality, it'll be because he sucks. That will be twisted to fit an agenda that has nothing to do with his sport or talent.

Saul Good 05-01-2013 09:42 AM

Quote:

So it's basically the women's sports HOF plus Magic Johnson?

Iowanian 05-01-2013 10:07 AM

Hey......Tim Tebow has some time available.

I'll bet these two are the first couple of professional sport.

nychief 05-01-2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9648393)
Media will make it out that he's not signed because he came out.

In reality, he's a 34 year old journeyman who is so good, he's been let go by 6 teams.........so, in reality, it'll be because he sucks. That will be twisted to fit an agenda that has nothing to do with his sport or talent.

what agenda is that? Also, if anything...I think this extends his career.

Iowanian 05-01-2013 10:14 AM

So you're suggesting his career will be extended with nothing to do with his ability to play the game better than any other person qualified for the position?

And your question about the agenda at hand is?

loochy 05-01-2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9648467)
So you're suggesting his career will be extended with nothing to do with his ability to play the game better than any other person qualified for the position?

And your question about the agenda at hand is?

You said the agenda has nothing to do with sport. If the agenda is what you think it is, it DOES have to do with sport

Prison Bitch 05-01-2013 10:35 AM

Alright, can we lock this thread until jason collins officially gets another job? If he never plays again, what't he point of even talking about him?

patteeu 05-01-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9648540)
Alright, can we lock this thread until jason collins officially gets another job? If he never plays again, what't he point of even talking about him?

I agree that this might not be the landmark that it was made out to be, but before we lock the thread, I'd like to hear your response to post 330.

Prison Bitch 05-01-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9648569)
That seems reasonable, but before we do, I'd like to hear your response to post 330.

The problem is, nobody cares what you like.

patteeu 05-01-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9648575)
The problem is, nobody cares what you like.

Yeah that's probably true, but maybe people would be interested to hear about you. Why would you want to pick on them?

Prison Bitch 05-01-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9648580)
Yeah that's probably true, but maybe people would be interested to hear about you. Why would you want to pick on them?

Who picks on gay people? There's only so many years you can cite the Matthew Shepherd case, or refer to the movie "Philadelphia". (Which wasn't real, Patteu FYI) Were you the one digging furiously through every pro athlete's Twitter trying to find anti-gay comments on this case, only to be left with Larry Johnson's (benign) posts?

It was you, wasn't it?

patteeu 05-01-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9648593)
Who picks on gay people? There's only so many years you can cite the Matthew Shepherd case, or refer to the movie "Philadelphia". (Which wasn't real, Patteu FYI) Were you the one digging furiously through every pro athlete's Twitter trying to find anti-gay comments on this case, only to be left with Larry Johnson's (benign) posts?

It was you, wasn't it?

I don't know who picks on them. You're the one who brought it up. Were you talking about Matthew Shepard or something else? I took your post to mean that you thought picking on them was justified. Did I misunderstand?

BTW, did you ever give me a straight answer about whether or not you're connected to Westboro Baptist?

nychief 05-01-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9648593)

It was you, wasn't it?

what they **** do you know about it? honestly? where in the **** do you live? What this isn't a pressing issue in your trailer park in the Dotte? You are stupid ****ing bigot, who is doth protest too much, methinks.

Prison Bitch 05-01-2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nychief (Post 9648712)
What this isn't a pressing issue in your trailer park in the Dotte? You are stupid ****ing bigot,.

This quote is just full of awesome.

Prison Bitch 05-01-2013 01:24 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AMntBydnbq...ron_gay_01.jpg

gblowfish 05-02-2013 11:24 AM

Don't know if you guys saw this related story....

http://tinyurl.com/d3gwy3r

LeRoy Butler, former safety for the Green Bay Packers, was scheduled to give an anti-bullying presentation at a Wisconsin church this summer, but now the speech is off because he supported Jason Collins for coming out this week. Butler shared the following in a series of tweets today:

Wow, I was schedule to speak at a church in WI, and a member said that the pastor wants to cancel my event, I said ok why?*Then I was told, because I said congrats to Jason Collins on twitter, I said really? we have a contract, he said check the moral cause.*FYI the fee was $8500,then I was told if I removed the tweet, and apologize and ask god forgiveness, I can have the event, I said no.

Then later:

I found out what happened, I guess some parents went to the church and complained about my tweet for support of Jason Collins, so sad.

Butler believes the church’s decision constitutes bullying. In fact, when he tried to resolve the situation with the church’s pastor by saying, “We agree to disagree,” the anti-gay pastor countered, “No, I’m right and you’re wrong.”

loochy 05-02-2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9652413)

LeRoy Butler, former safety for the Green Bay Packers, was scheduled to give an anti-bullying presentation at a Wisconsin church this summer, but now the speech is off because he supported Jason Collins for coming out this week. Butler shared the following in a series of tweets today:

Wow, I was schedule to speak at a church in WI, and a member said that the pastor wants to cancel my event, I said ok why?*Then I was told, because I said congrats to Jason Collins on twitter, I said really? we have a contract, he said check the moral cause.*FYI the fee was $8500,then I was told if I removed the tweet, and apologize and ask god forgiveness, I can have the event, I said no.

Then later:

I found out what happened, I guess some parents went to the church and complained about my tweet for support of Jason Collins, so sad.

Butler believes the church’s decision constitutes bullying. In fact, when he tried to resolve the situation with the church’s pastor by saying, “We agree to disagree,” the anti-gay pastor countered, “No, I’m right and you’re wrong.”

people is messed up

HOWEVER, it IS their money, so they can spend it as they choose

Baby Lee 05-02-2013 12:13 PM

Question that's been percolating in the back of my mind for a bit.

Why isn't 'you suck' met with as much approbation 'that's gay' or 'you're a bundle of sticks?'

Seems pretty clear that its a reference to the shame of male-male fellatio, rarely is it employed against women or feminine situation.

A shitty athlete sucks. Shitty situations suck. It seems to be at base applied to roughly the same situations as 'that's gay' would be.

Is it the slight remove from direct reference to sexual preference, to more indirect reference to sexual act.

Carlota69 05-02-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9652413)

Then later:

Oh the irony...

Baby Lee 05-02-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9648367)
She's a stud though

She is as fun as fun to watch as half the NBA, not just the skill but the enthusiasm.

loochy 05-02-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9652600)
She is as fun as fun to watch as half the NBA, not just the skill but the enthusiasm.

By the way, I'm a fan of how she decided to "announce" her gayness. She didn't make a big deal out of it, but she didn't hide it. She just do what she do.

Baby Lee 05-02-2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9652609)
By the way, I'm a fan of how she decided to "announce" her gayness. She didn't make a big deal out of it, but she didn't hide it. She just do what she do.

Yeah, though the visual of male anal sex versus the visual of a chick in a tuxedo is way closer a call in terms of 'yeesh' than it really should be.

;)