ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ***The Official Chiefs OTA's Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=283829)

The Franchise 06-02-2014 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10666014)
Daniel is actually the 4th highest paid back up.

Matt Moore is making $4MM.

http://www.therichest.com/sports/top...-for-20132014/

And how many starts does Daniel have compared to the three QBs in front of him?

saphojunkie 06-02-2014 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10666063)

Most of the guys on that list were acquired with the intention of them being the starter and they were beaten out for the job.

Messier 06-02-2014 04:52 PM

I heard the price for Daniel kept going up because the Saints were matching most offers.

Just what I heard.

The Franchise 06-02-2014 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 10666102)
Most of the guys on that list were acquired with the intention of them being the starter and they were beaten out for the job.

lolwut?

Considering that list is old.....

Weeden is with the Cowboys now....so no.
Ponder? Sure.
Stanton? No.
Gabbert? Maybe with the Jags....but not now with the 49ers.
Kolb? Sure.
Fitzpatrick? Not even with the Titans anymore but when he was....he was there to backup Locker.
Daniel? No.
Orton? No.
Hasselbeck? No.
Moore? No.

Mr. Laz 06-02-2014 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10666063)

well if you only consider 'successful' starts then it's pretty close to even

lol

saphojunkie 06-02-2014 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10666143)
lolwut?

Considering that list is old.....

Weeden is with the Cowboys now....so no.
Ponder? Sure.
Stanton? No.
Gabbert? Maybe with the Jags....but not now with the 49ers.
Kolb? Sure.
Fitzpatrick? Not even with the Titans anymore but when he was....he was there to backup Locker.
Daniel? No.
Orton? No.
Hasselbeck? No.
Moore? No.

You do realize that list was from last year, right?

The Franchise 06-02-2014 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 10666159)
You do realize that list was from last year, right?

Try February 2014. Look at the date on the article.

saphojunkie 06-02-2014 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10666168)
Try February 2014. Look at the date on the article.

Uh... why don't you THINK about the date on the article. February was before any of those guys went to their new teams.

Did you not notice that Brandon Weeden was listed as a Brown?

The Franchise 06-02-2014 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 10666176)
And that was before any of those guys went to their new teams.

Did you not notice that Brandon Weeden was listed as a Brown?

Did you ****ing read my goddamn post? Even if you look at their old teams....that adds what....2 to the guys who should have been starters. That does not equal MOST like you claimed.

Tribal Warfare 06-02-2014 05:25 PM

As I said time and time again, I'd be happier than a pig in shit if Bray puts it all together. His ceiling is a metric ****TON higher than Murray's. While saying that it's my belief that Murray will be at least Matt Schaub's level in the long run.

TLO 06-02-2014 05:32 PM

Organized team activities.

Sorter 06-02-2014 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10665701)
Matt Flynn went into NE and won.

Wrong.

Mr_Tomahawk 06-02-2014 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 10666340)
Wrong.

Oops.

CoMoChief 06-02-2014 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 10666196)
As I said time and time again, I'd be happier than a pig in shit if Bray puts it all together. His ceiling is a metric ****TON higher than Murray's. While saying that it's my belief that Murray will be at least Matt Schaub's level in the long run.

QB with a rocket launcher for an arm is awfully sexy.

But in the grand scheme of things it doesn't mean shit.

As long as it's not a ****in noodle arm, I think arm strength is the most overrated aspect of the QB position.

Mr. Laz 06-02-2014 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 10666853)

As long as it's not a ****in noodle arm, I think arm strength is the most overrated aspect of the QB position.

Arm strength isn't overrated, it very valuable.

The problem is similar to running QB's though.

A QB gets used to using their legs/rocket arm instead of reading the Defense and/or anticipating windows. It hurts their development in the mental aspect of the game which really comes into play at the NFL level.

Mr_Tomahawk 06-02-2014 09:18 PM

Arm strength is not overrated.

It opens up the field. Dumbass.

-King- 06-02-2014 09:58 PM

Arm strength is the most overrated attribute for a QB. Of the elite QB, the only QB you'd classify as having a cannon is Aaron Rodgers. Tom Brady and Peyton Manning's arm aren't much better than average. Drew Brees is above average but not stellar. Phillip Rivers is barely above average.

A cannon is nice, but it's not necessary at all. Of Aaron Rodger's 552 attempts in 2012, only 16 (2.9%) went over 30 yards. Quarterbacks don't fail because of arm strength. They fail because of decision making and accuracy. On the flip side, quarterbacks don't win because of arm strength, they win because of decision making and accuracy.

KCrockaholic 06-02-2014 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10666999)
Arm strength is the most overrated attribute for a QB. Of the elite QB, the only QB you'd classify as having a cannon is Aaron Rodgers. Tom Brady and Peyton Manning's arm aren't much better than average. Drew Brees is above average but not stellar. Phillip Rivers is barely above average.

A cannon is nice, but it's not necessary at all. Of Aaron Rodger's 552 attempts in 2012, only 16 (2.9%) went over 30 yards. Quarterbacks don't fail because of arm strength. They fail because of decision making and accuracy. On the flip side, quarterbacks don't win because of arm strength, they win because of decision making and accuracy.

The strongest arms in the league right now are Jay Cutler, Matt Stafford. Cam.

Mr_Tomahawk 06-02-2014 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 10667006)

I'd put Flacco and Kaep in there too. I think their arm strength is overlooked.

-King- 06-02-2014 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 10667006)

Stafford also only thew 2.9% of his passes over 30 yards last year. Cutler 5.9% in 2012.

Once again, it's just not a big deal. A quarterback will not win because of arm strength. They'll win because they're accurate and make good decisions. Hell mobility/pocket presence is more important than having a cannon.

KCrockaholic 06-02-2014 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10667013)
I'd put Flacco and Kaep in there too. I think their arm strength is overlooked.

Ya, they're definitely up there. I'm not attempting to make a point either way. Just thinking out words.

KCrockaholic 06-02-2014 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10667016)
Stafford also only thew 2.9% of his passes over 30 yards last year. Cutler 5.9% in 2012.

Once again, it's just not a big deal. A quarterback will not win because of arm strength. They'll win because they're accurate and make good decisions. Hell mobility/pocket presence is more important than having a cannon.

I concur.

Mr_Tomahawk 06-02-2014 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10667016)

Except for it opens up the field so Rodgers can hit those receivers underneath since the D doesn't have 9 in the box. There's that whole argument but we will ignore it.

Matt Cassel didn't have that luxury.

BigBeauford 06-02-2014 10:08 PM

Arm strength isn't really about throwing it 30+ yards. It's about beating defenders to the spot, and utilizing tight windows.

CoMoChief 06-02-2014 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10666913)
Arm strength is not overrated.

It opens up the field. Dumbass.

Oline protection and fast WR's who can get off the line and run good routes is what stretches the field you ****ing moron.

Most QB's can throw 30-40yds in the air with no problem. There aren't too many passing plays that are designed to go further than that unless you're playing a hail mary at the end of a half.

Of course if you have a noodle arm you're gonna be screwed if you want to play outside the hash marks. Most NFL QB's can make those throws.

But this whole "Tyler Bray's ceiling is so much higher because of his arm" is a bunch of a crap.

-King- 06-02-2014 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10667025)
Except for it opens up the field so Rodgers can hit those receivers underneath since the D doesn't have 9 in the box. There's that whole argument but we will ignore it.

Rodgers opens up the field by being extremely accurate. Not because he throws 2.9% of his passes 31+ yards

Quote:

Matt Cassel didn't have that luxury.
Matt Cassel sucked because he had shitty accuracy and shitty decision making. Not because he didn't have a big arm.

aturnis 06-02-2014 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10665723)
Again.

You need to update yourself with camp reports.

"It's amazing what a year in the system has done for him..." -TJ Carpetner

Don't want to step on your toes, but TJ Carpenter is the last qualified person there is to give football updates...

aturnis 06-02-2014 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10665724)
According to OTA reports? Are you really basing all this on OTAs when pretty much every report is great on every player? From those same reports Dressler sounds great, but we know he'll likely be cut after training camp. Meanwhile Sean Payton and Andy Reid have chosen Daniel as their backup QBs for 6 years now. I think I'll trust their judgment on this.

I'm confused why so many of you write off Dressler. Think he'll surprise a lot of people here.

If Belichik can trot out Woodhead and any other try hard successfully, why wouldn't Dressler have a good shot?

Why would he leave CFL if he didn't have a good shot?

I think he's going to probably nee that hard working know his assignment inside out guy who overachieves.

Not saying he kills it, but certainly could easily make this roster at WR.

rico 06-02-2014 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10667067)
Rodgers opens up the field by being extremely accurate. Not because he throws 2.9% of his passes 31+ yards

Matt Cassel sucked because he had shitty accuracy and shitty decision making. Not because he didn't have a big arm.

You don't think Cassel had a big arm though, do you? You are basically saying that his lack of a big arm wasn't the root of his demise, correct?

aturnis 06-02-2014 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 10667026)
Arm strength isn't really about throwing it 30+ yards. It's about beating defenders to the spot, and utilizing tight windows.

This.

Tribal Warfare 06-02-2014 11:07 PM

Quote:

As I said if he gets it together, and actually hone his craft we'll have a Dan Marino and Brett Favre cross.

aturnis 06-02-2014 11:09 PM

Cassel couldn't get the ball to his receivers in a timely fashion b/c he had a shit arm.

A 10 yard out for that guy was terrifying. Unless it was too Bowe, then just don't worry about beating the coverage, let Bowe get it.

Dunerdr 06-03-2014 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 10667089)
I'm confused why so many of you write off Dressler. Think he'll surprise a lot of people here.

If Belichik can trot out Woodhead and any other try hard successfully, why wouldn't Dressler have a good shot?

Why would he leave CFL if he didn't have a good shot?

I think he's going to probably nee that hard working know his assignment inside out guy who overachieves.

Not saying he kills it, but certainly could easily make this roster at WR.

I agree he'll be a slot possession guy to replace mcluster for 1-2 years while DAT comes along.

-King- 06-03-2014 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 10667090)
You don't think Cassel had a big arm though, do you? You are basically saying that his lack of a big arm wasn't the root of his demise, correct?

You actually think Cassel failed because of his arm? So he made good decisions and had good accuracy?
Posted via Mobile Device

Hog's Gone Fishin 06-03-2014 04:59 AM

too much arm strength is bad. Bray will overthrow all our receivers.

-King- 06-03-2014 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 10667103)
Cassel couldn't get the ball to his receivers in a timely fashion b/c he had a shit arm.

A 10 yard out for that guy was terrifying. Unless it was too Bowe, then just don't worry about beating the coverage, let Bowe get it.

No he couldn't get the ball to the WRs cause he was in the bottom 5 quarterbacks in terms of accuracy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Easy 6 06-03-2014 05:41 AM

Quote:

Agreed with all, and as you say, its damn sexy... but if the guy has all of the other skills, then that big arm becomes a major advantage.

Mr_Tomahawk 06-03-2014 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 10667080)
Don't want to step on your toes, but TJ Carpenter is the last qualified person there is to give football updates...

He's just as qualified as anyone on this board making comments about his accuracy, no?

And unlike everyone on this board judging him from his QB play in college, TJ is judging him from what he saw a week ago...not two years ago.

Everyone gets so caught up in his play at TN, yet ignore how he has done since arriving to KC.

Lastly, TJ isn't the only media member making these comments.

-King- 06-03-2014 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10667208)
He's just as qualified as anyone on this board making comments about his accuracy, no?

And unlike everyone on this board judging him from his QB play in college, TJ is judging him from what he saw a week ago...not two years ago.

Everyone gets so caught up in his play at TN, yet ignore how he has done since arriving to KC.

Once again, if you're basing your info based of OTAs, then Demetrius Harris is the second coming of Jimmy Graham.

Mr_Tomahawk 06-03-2014 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10667246)
Once again, if you're basing your info based of OTAs, then Demetrius Harris is the second coming of Jimmy Graham.

Everyone seemed to have just ingored this post...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=316

TEX 06-03-2014 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10667208)

You mean TJ is judging Bray while he is throwing in shorts / controlled environmen - Anything but full speed/ contact, right? :shrug:

Chiefnj2 06-03-2014 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10667189)
Agreed with all, and as you say, its damn sexy... but if the guy has all of the other skills, then that big arm becomes a major advantage.

For divisions with outdoor teams and bad weather late in the year and post-season, I think having a strong armed QB helps - Pitt & Baltimore.

If your run a WCO it obviously doesn't matter as much.

Chiefnj2 06-03-2014 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 10667277)
You mean TJ is judging Bray while he is throwing in shorts / controlled environmen - Anything but full speed/ contact, right? :shrug:

If you can't throw it in shorts without pressure, you'd think they would do worse in live action.

Mr_Tomahawk 06-03-2014 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 10667277)

The last time he was in pads was last preseason, unfortunately.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=316

He did okay.

People here want him to fail and are still stuck on his college performance. The guy has improved....but people just ignore that.

ThaVirus 06-03-2014 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10666999)

This is correct.

Peyton, with a fraction of the average-ish arm strength he had to begin with, just had the best season a QBs ever had. That tells you all you need to know.

Mr_Tomahawk 06-03-2014 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10667309)
This is correct.

Peyton, with a fraction of the average-ish arm strength he had to begin with, just had the best season a QBs ever had. That tells you all you need to know.

Right.

Peyton is a cerebral assassin though.

Arm Strength isn't the end-all to a QB's success...but to imply that it is overrated is hogwash.

Mr_Tomahawk 06-03-2014 08:22 AM

Arrowhead Pride‏@ArrowheadPride·5 mins
Chiefs cut OL Colin Kelly http://sbn.to/1kFoyEZ

Ragged Robin 06-03-2014 09:08 AM

Quote:

Exactly. Peyton, Brady, Rivers and Brees don't have howitzer arms. Average to slightly above average at best. Rivers is supposedly "the best" deep ball thrower in the last 5 or so years but when you look at the throws, most of them are chuck-em-ups where the receiver has to stop, turn around, then win the jump ball.

Mother****erJones 06-03-2014 09:21 AM

I'm excited to see how bray does in preseason. Should be better than Daniel

Mr_Tomahawk 06-03-2014 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10667394)
I'm excited to see how bray does in preseason. Should be better than Daniel

Indeed.

He was better last preseason.

Mother****erJones 06-03-2014 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10667397)
Indeed.

He was better last preseason.

I'm curious to see how he's developed after a year of learning and adjusting to the NFL

Mr_Tomahawk 06-03-2014 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10667398)
I'm curious to see how he's developed after a year of learning and adjusting to the NFL

Apparently he hasnt according to posters here. Because he was not accurate in college.

Frosty 06-03-2014 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10667333)
Arrowhead Pride‏@ArrowheadPride·5 mins
Chiefs cut OL Colin Kelly http://sbn.to/1kFoyEZ

:(

ThaVirus 06-03-2014 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10667313)
Right.

Peyton is a cerebral assassin though.

Arm Strength isn't the end-all to a QB's success...but to imply that it is overrated is hogwash.

I don't know. I don't pretend to have all the answers but it does indeed appear to be an overrated measuring point.

Top strong arms QBs in the league (debatable, obviously):
Matt Stafford
Aaron Rodgers
Joe Flacco
Colin Kaepernick
Mike Vick
Andrew Luck

Top rated QBs in the league:
Peyton Manning
Aaron Rodgers
Tom Brady
Drew Brees
Philip Rivers
Nick Foles/Andrew Luck/Russell Wilson

Mr_Tomahawk 06-03-2014 11:51 AM

I'm headed in a meeting in a few, but 810 is suppose to have todays camp updates around 1:30 if anyone is listening and cares to post what they say. :)

Mr_Tomahawk 06-03-2014 12:08 PM

Arrowhead Pride‏@ArrowheadPride·2 mins
Houston and Flowers were not at Chiefs OTAs today

Mr. Laz 06-03-2014 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10667670)
Arrowhead Pride‏@ArrowheadPride·2 mins
Houston and Flowers were not at Chiefs OTAs today

Houston is holding out
Flowers told not to show up

jmo

Mr_Tomahawk 06-03-2014 12:19 PM

Arrowhead Pride‏@ArrowheadPride·4 mins
Hey pic.twitter.com/2JArov8JQ9

Arrowhead Pride‏@ArrowheadPride·1 min
A few guys missing from Chiefs OTAs with injury. The usual group from the last few days

Arrowhead Pride‏@ArrowheadPride·1 min
Waiting on Eric Berry to come talk to us. He is currently running a giant hill. I am putting in work standing around, too

Arrowhead Pride‏@ArrowheadPride·20 secs
Zombo and Dee Ford saw first team snaps with Houston out. Cooper in for Flowers

OldSchool 06-03-2014 12:41 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>TE Demetrius Harris had another highlight catch. Won a great contested ball on a deep pass over S Malcolm Bronson.</p>&mdash; Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) <a href="https://twitter.com/TerezPaylor/statuses/473897152083554306">June 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>WR Frankie Hammond has continued to do well. Caught a number of passes today, including one where he swooped in to catch a deep out.</p>&mdash; Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) <a href="https://twitter.com/TerezPaylor/statuses/473896840153145350">June 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>But the play of the day came courtesy of Donnie Avery, who smoked Sean Smith on a deep post and caught a gorgeous TD from Alex Smith <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Chiefs&amp;src=hash">#Chiefs</a></p>&mdash; Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) <a href="https://twitter.com/TerezPaylor/statuses/473897555848208386">June 3, 2014</a></blockquote>

OldSchool 06-03-2014 12:56 PM

Interesting tidbit.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Saw a lot of Husain Abdullah playing nickel linebacker or nickel corner today. Berry often played two deep or single high.</p>&mdash; Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) <a href="https://twitter.com/TerezPaylor/statuses/473899502932213761">June 3, 2014</a></blockquote>

IMO, that would be the best way to maximize the skill-sets of both players.

saphojunkie 06-03-2014 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 10667784)
Interesting tidbit.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Saw a lot of Husain Abdullah playing nickel linebacker or nickel corner today. Berry often played two deep or single high.</p>&mdash; Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) <a href="https://twitter.com/TerezPaylor/statuses/473899502932213761">June 3, 2014</a></blockquote>

oh god oh please oh please oh god

ThaVirus 06-03-2014 01:03 PM

***The Official Chiefs OTA's Thread***

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 10667784)
Interesting tidbit.
Saw a lot of Husain Abdullah playing nickel linebacker or nickel corner today. Berry often played two deep or single high.— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) June 3, 2014

Excellent.

saphojunkie 06-03-2014 01:04 PM

LET HIM ENTER THE FIFTH DIMENSION.

Mr_Tomahawk 06-03-2014 01:07 PM

Chiefs CB Ron Parker picked off an errant QB Chase Daniel pass during 11-on-11. Also, QB Aaron Murray is back at OTAs.

Mr_Tomahawk 06-03-2014 01:11 PM

Terez A. Paylor‏@TerezPaylor·44s
QB Tyler Bray has a gun but you can see there’s still some developing that needs to be done. Accuracy was a little off today.

Mr_Tomahawk 06-03-2014 01:13 PM

Terez A. Paylor‏@TerezPaylor·48 secs
Put it this way: when it comes to QB play so far, there’s a large gap between Alex Smith and the next guys (as it should be).

Dante84 06-03-2014 01:17 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>I asked Berry about playing 2-deep/1-high and he said he was excited to show he could do that more. Has consistently said he can do it.</p>&mdash; Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) <a href="https://twitter.com/TerezPaylor/statuses/473899823003729921">June 3, 2014</a></blockquote>

Dante84 06-03-2014 01:17 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>A.J. Jenkins did not practice today due to a hamstring. CB David Van Dyke did not, either.</p>&mdash; Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) <a href="https://twitter.com/TerezPaylor/statuses/473900234876006400">June 3, 2014</a></blockquote>

Dante84 06-03-2014 01:18 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Chatted with <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Chiefs&amp;src=hash">#Chiefs</a> TE Sean McGrath post-practice. “The beard is back,” he said. “Fans like it. I figure if it’s not broken, don’t’fix it.”</p>&mdash; Herbie Teope (@HerbieTeope) <a href="https://twitter.com/HerbieTeope/statuses/473900546852524032">June 3, 2014</a></blockquote>

Dante84 06-03-2014 01:18 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Chiefs have had newcomer J'Marcus Webb starting at RT and Stephenson at LT while Eric Fisher recuperates</p>&mdash; Randy Covitz (@randycovitz) <a href="https://twitter.com/randycovitz/statuses/473900541139902464">June 3, 2014</a></blockquote>

Mother****erJones 06-03-2014 01:20 PM

Good let Berry be a ballhawk. I like Abdullah a lot he makes plays. He was the best bargain last year.

Mother****erJones 06-03-2014 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 10667841)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Chiefs have had newcomer J'Marcus Webb starting at RT and Stephenson at LT while Eric Fisher recuperates</p>&mdash; Randy Covitz (@randycovitz) <a href="https://twitter.com/randycovitz/statuses/473900541139902464">June 3, 2014</a></blockquote>

Jesus that pick just keeps sucking

Halfcan 06-03-2014 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10667398)

He is probably up to page 10 of the play book now. :p

Mr_Tomahawk 06-03-2014 01:37 PM

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2014/6...eam-snaps-otas

Mother****erJones 06-03-2014 01:39 PM

Harris is the guy I'm watching in preseason besides bray and ford.

OldSchool 06-03-2014 01:42 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Put it this way: when it comes to QB play so far, there’s a large gap between Alex Smith and the next guys (as it should be).</p>&mdash; Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) <a href="https://twitter.com/TerezPaylor/statuses/473904991216738305">June 3, 2014</a></blockquote>

Mother****erJones 06-03-2014 01:50 PM

So I take it Flowers is gone? Traded or cut soon?

-King- 06-03-2014 01:52 PM

Even when Fisher comes back, Stephenson should stay at LT

staylor26 06-03-2014 01:54 PM

That is GREAT news about Berry and Abdullah

OldSchool 06-03-2014 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 10667939)
That is GREAT news about Berry and Abdullah

Yup, Abdullah was pretty good when he was playing more of a box role.