ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The beer me factor for skip town (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=95949)

Calcountry 08-20-2004 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Same excuse JOhn uses. Weak.

More likely, I hold the fuggin shift key down too long. ROFL at my dumass.

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Same excuse JOhn uses. Weak.

My man skippers in the HOOOOOUUUSSSEEE!!! Where ya been skipper and where you been hiding baby seal?

|Zach| 08-20-2004 11:47 PM

I don't have time enough to get through this whole thread but I have come from away with a thought.

Some people are taking this internet forum WAY to seriously.

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
I don't have time enough to get through this whole thread but I have come from away with a thought.

:clap: :clap: Thank god somebody sees the light, thanks for bringing me back home.

|Zach| 08-21-2004 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
:clap: :clap: Thank god somebody sees the light, thanks for bringing me back home.

BD, I have loved your posts over the years and as far as this issue I don't really think its a big deal what happened in this actual instance. I think its just part of the game....

But making this thread....I don't understand at all and it seems to be a little drama queenish.

I don't understand the point of this thread.

Bob Dole 08-21-2004 12:02 AM

Quote:

BD, I have loved your posts over the years and as far as this issue I don't really think its a big deal what happened in this actual instance. I think its just part of the game....

But making this thread....I don't understand at all and it seems to be a little drama queenish.

The point was that KcMizzou is a Goth Chick.

If you had bothered to read the whole thread, you'd realize that.

BIG_DADDY 08-21-2004 12:05 AM

Quote:

Sheesus man how many times are you going to make me post this shit?

If you really read the thread (which I know you have) I have given a bunch of reasons already. You want to be on the girls team fuck it be on the girls team. Youv'e been in this thread long enough to GET it.

BIG_DADDY 08-21-2004 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob_Damned_Dole

NICE!!!

|Zach| 08-21-2004 12:07 AM

Quote:

You want to be on the girls team fuck it be on the girls team.

Quote:

KcMizzou 08-21-2004 12:14 AM

Quote:

Yes... *sniff* it's true... I'm actually a 13 yr old girl with black fingernail polish, a pale face, and I truly, honestly, wish I were a vampire.

|Zach| 08-21-2004 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou
Yes... *sniff* it's true... I'm actually a 13 yr old girl with black fingernail polish, a pale face, and I truly, honestly, wish I were a vampire.

http://www2.filmweb.no/multimedia/ar...nte_14026f.jpg

KcMizzou 08-21-2004 12:18 AM

Quote:

If I were, I wouldn't be nearly that cute.

tk13 08-21-2004 12:19 AM

Quote:

If I were, I wouldn't be nearly that cute.

Look, he's a pedophile too...

Bob Dole 08-21-2004 12:19 AM

Quote:

Um... You probably should have kept that info to yourself.

Big Daddy will have your PMs maxed out in less than 5 minutes.

BIG_DADDY 08-21-2004 12:20 AM

Zach you are not this stupid, my whole point of posting everything was that people are taking things WAY too seriously. How could you possibly miss that considering that this is the entire spirit of the thread, I have said it countless times in the thread and I just posted it again in the Vlad-Frazod thread. I even complimented you for getting it when obviously you didn't ya freakin tard.

BIG_DADDY 08-21-2004 12:22 AM

Quote:

:dom: :hump: ROFL

|Zach| 08-21-2004 12:22 AM

Quote:

Zach you are not this stupid, my whole point of posting everything was that people are taking things WAY too seriously. How could you possibly miss that considering that this is the entire spirit of the thread, I have said it countless times in the thread, I just posted it again in the Vlad-Frazod thread and complimented you for getting it when obviously you didn't.

I get it.

I just think you exposed something you didn't like and did that very same thing in the same thread.

KcMizzou 08-21-2004 12:23 AM

Quote:

ROFL

(tk13.. I hate you.)

Phobia 08-21-2004 12:25 AM

Quote:

I get it.

I just think you exposed something you didn't like and did that very same thing in the same thread.

Just type what you mean; "hypocrite".

I'm a "between the lines" translator.

|Zach| 08-21-2004 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
Just type what you mean; "hypocrite".

I could have saved some typing. ROFL

tk13 08-21-2004 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia

Just type what you mean; "blunt".

I'm a "between the lines that are between the lines" translator.

BIG_DADDY 08-21-2004 12:28 AM

Quote:

I get it.

OK brainnchild, don't hurt yourself now. Posting for pre-schoolers is out, Try what you think you learned out in the real world and get back to us K?

|Zach| 08-21-2004 12:29 AM

Quote:

OK brainnchild, don't hurt yourself now. Posting for pre-schoolers is out, Try what you think you learned out in the real world and get back to us K?

You are more than welcome to deflect from what I posted. I guess I can't stop you.

BIG_DADDY 08-21-2004 12:34 AM

Quote:

You are more than welcome to deflect from what I posted. I guess I can't stop you.

I guess I just can't keep up with you my brain must be too small. ROFL

|Zach| 08-21-2004 12:38 AM

Quote:

I guess I just can't keep up with you my brain must be too small. ROFL

I guess don't choose to. Your last 2 posts have been deflections.

But don't let me stop you from your busy job of calling out people for being to sensetive then turning around and making drama queen threads.

BIG_DADDY 08-21-2004 12:39 AM

Quote:

You know in retrospect your a lot like beer me in some ways and I can see why you get your panties in a wad and can't figure it out.

|Zach| 08-21-2004 12:43 AM

Quote:

I can see why you get your panties in a wad

Someone that took the time to make this thread saying this to someone else....

Good times...

KcMizzou 08-21-2004 12:48 AM

BD, C'mon man. While I don't know Beer Me... I've met both Zach and Mark M. Both are really cool guys. I don't understand the need to argue online. It seems silly to me. I go online to have fun.. but that's just me. Lighten up a bit, would ya?

BIG_DADDY 08-21-2004 01:24 AM

Quote:

I guess don't choose to. Your last 2 posts have been deflections.

But don't let me stop you from your busy job of calling out people for being to sensetive then turning around and making drama queen threads.

Unfreakinbelievable, I feel like explaining this is similar to explaing what I wanted when I put in my pizza order tonight to those tards at Roundtable.

Me: I would like a a large thin crust pepperoni and sausage pizza to go and I will pick it up myself. I have a coupon for $12.99 My phone # is 650-***-****.

Tard: What's your phone number?

Me: 650-***-****.

Tard: What's that again?

ME: 650-***-****

Tard: So that's 650 ?

Me: ***-****

Tard: Great what would you like?

Me: I would like a large thin crust pepperoni and sausage pizza to go and I will pick up. I have a coupon for $12.99.

Tard: Would you like thin crust or regular?

Me: Thin crust.

Tard: Is this for delivery or to go?

Me: To go I will pick up.

Tard: That's $19.65

Me:I have a coupon for $12.99

Listen tards of the BB let me spell it out for you dumb asses. THE REASON I POSTED THE THREAD WAS BECAUSE SOME WEAK ASS SISTERS DECIDED THEY WANTED TO BACK UP BABY SEAL CAUSE I WAS TOO HARD ON HIM WHEN HE ACTED LIKE THE MORON. :deevee: I posted because I wanted to let them know that I would have fun blasting any tard who had the posting styles I thought were weak and worthless kind of like yours Zach. Those are the irritants on the BB that are the most fun to fuck with and I was simply saying to any panty waist on the BB that wanted to back such poster should go ahead as they needed it. It's all in good fun for those who have the ability to laugh at themselves. I love this place but it's still just a posting BB on the internet, lighten up. I could give a rats ass what you think of me as I see this place as a giant playground to have fun and gain easy information about our Chiefs. Don't turn this place into a 69ers BB full of overly sensitive PC emotional handicaps. You don't like me, good. Maybe beer butt has a bar stool with your name on it you can sit in and share some foofeyfied beer while you talk about your grievances of the world so full of people with mean intentions.

BIG_DADDY 08-21-2004 01:33 AM

Quote:

Someone that took the time to make this thread saying this to someone else....

Good times...

Quote:

BD, C'mon man. While I don't know Beer Me... I've met both Zach and Mark M. Both are really cool guys. I don't understand the need to argue online. It seems silly to me. I go online to have fun.. but that's just me. Lighten up a bit, would ya?

I would like a large thin crust pepperoni and sausage pizza to go and I will pick up. I have a coupon for $12.99.

BTW, Mark M thought the thread was a classic, maybe you should read the thread.

KcM,

If you met me I am sure you would like me too. Your getting away from the theme of the thread which is about total no remourse smack. Your sure getting pretty serious for a 13 yr old girl with black fingernail polish and a pale face that truly wishes she was a vampire. BTW, you doing anything next weekend? :p PM me if your free you nasty bitch.

KcMizzou 08-21-2004 01:52 AM

Quote:

If you met me I am sure you would like me too. Your getting away from the theme of the thread which is about total no remourse smack. Your sure getting pretty serious for a 13 yr old girl with black fingernail polish and a pale face that truly wishes she was a vampire. BTW, you doing anything next weekend? :p PM me if your free you nasty bitch.

Hell, I already liked you. Can you make it to St. Joe on the 24th? I'll buy you a beer or three. (But I'm not really a pasty 13 yr old vampire-girl. I'm a 30 yr old guy with a shaved head and a goatee.)

TheNextStep 08-21-2004 01:54 AM

Quote:

Hell, I already liked you. Can you make it to St. Joe on the 24th? I'll buy you a beer or three. (But I'm not really a pasty 13 yr old vampire-girl. I'm a 30 yr old guy with a shaved head and a goatee.)

Who has no problems picking up small dick anonymous internet guys that like Goth chicks?

RUN, BIG DADDY!!!! RUUUUNNNNNN!!!!

KcMizzou 08-21-2004 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNextStep
Who has no problems picking up small dick anonymous internet guys that like Goth chicks?

fuck you Raider Fan. ROFL

BIG_DADDY 08-21-2004 01:59 AM

Quote:

As much as I want to be there I have a 2 week vacation with the P's in a big family delio just before this and lil momma just landed a new job running a Starbucks when we get back. Timing is real bad. There are a bunch of you I want to meet and it seems like life just takes over sometimes. Next time up though we will make a stay of it to see as many of you as we can. Everyone we have ever met from the BB has been awesome. We will hook up sometime soon, maybe you can bring that silly little tard Zach. ROFL

BIG_DADDY 08-21-2004 02:01 AM

Quote:

ROFL

KcMizzou 08-21-2004 02:04 AM

Quote:

Everyone we have ever met from the BB has been awesome. We will hook up sometime soon, maybe you can bring that silly little tard Zach. ROFL

Likewise. Zach's cool too. I've yet to meet anyone from the Planet that I didn't like.

BIG_DADDY 08-21-2004 02:19 AM

Quote:

Likewise. Zach's cool too. I've yet to meet anyone from the Planet that I didn't like.

Yea well were getting a little too cozy in the bashing thread considering your a 30 yr old guy with a shaved head and a goatee and not a 13 yr old girl with black fingernail polish and a pale face that truly wishes she was a vampire. So with that I will politely end with a fuck you as your sister is patiently waiting for me. :moon:

TheNextStep 08-21-2004 02:22 AM

Dude, his sister is a 30 year old guy with a shaved head and a goatee, too.

Sorry to be the one to break it to ya....

KcMizzou 08-21-2004 02:24 AM

Quote:

ROFL Yeah... and you can have her. I never liked her anyway.

go bo 08-21-2004 02:28 AM

Quote:

i know that girl!!

nice goatee on that chick, really nice... :p

BIG_DADDY 08-21-2004 02:35 AM

Quote:

Sounds like a night of looking at girls at the black hole.

TheNextStep 08-21-2004 02:36 AM

Quote:

Sounds like a night of looking at girls at the black hole.

Couldn't tell ya, man. Call me a prude if you want to, but I've never had much interest in checking out a girl's black hole. Regular sex is fine with me.

BIG_DADDY 08-21-2004 02:42 AM

Quote:

Couldn't tell ya, man. Call me a prude if you want to, but I've never had much interest in checking out a girl's black hole. Regular sex is fine with me.

You don't know what the black hole is and you call yourself a Raiders fan? :shake:

It's that thing you finally fell into when she she said yes remember?

Faiders
Traitors

Fakers?

Tell ya what Next Step, it's about time you went out and bought yourself a new Tim Brown jersey, whatta ya say?

Duh, duh duh duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

TheNextStep 08-21-2004 02:45 AM

Quote:

Tell ya what Next Step, it's about time you went out and bought yourself a new Tim Brown jersey, whatta ya say?

Damn, man. Here I am just goofing around and you wanna go and stick a knife in somebody's heart. That's just cold, man. It ain't right.

F*** you. James Hasty retired a Raider, bitch!

BIG_DADDY 08-21-2004 02:55 AM

Quote:

Damn, man. Here I am just goofing around and you wanna go and stick a knife in somebody's heart. That's just cold, man. It ain't right.

F*** you. James Hasty retired a Raider, bitch!

Two words: Marcus Allen

TheNextStep 08-21-2004 02:57 AM

Quote:

Two words: Marcus Allen

Two words: No effect.

BIG_DADDY 08-21-2004 03:04 AM

Quote:

Two words: No effect.

You gotta point there, when he's not playin he has no effect.

BIG_DADDY 08-21-2004 03:09 AM

TheNextStep,

Hope you make it out to the black hole for the next game, maybe we can toss a few back. Oh yea, I mean the place your team plays and not visting the ex, have a good night. :p

BIG_DADDY 08-21-2004 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
You should really read it.

NO, not you I was just going to bed.

BIG_DADDY 08-21-2004 03:33 AM

Quote:

Let me come in and have a goddammed Budweiser.

You go all the way to a bar and drink Buttwiper? No wonder they didn't let you in.

KcMizzou 08-21-2004 04:10 AM

Quote:

Oh, Jesus everloving Christ! Just because it's 3am everyone stops posting? Like I'm the only one who didn't get laid because his reerun friend made an ass of himself and got us ejected from the bar... (Yes, I know people more fucked up than me. I mean... who else would hang out with me?)

fuck it... it don't matter. I'm going to Mexico tomorrow. Where they don't give a shit what I wear.

Oh... btw. fuck Tucson.

Pansy ass scared bitches.

A'men, brother.. fuck em!

ROFL

(at least I know one person who'll be hurtin' worse than I am in the mornin'.)

Fairplay 08-21-2004 04:16 AM

Jeez, i missed out on a few pages on this. I have to go back and see what fun i've missed.
Whats the synopsis of what i missed the last 7 pages or so?

Fairplay 08-21-2004 04:23 AM

Not till 5:00 in the morning till i get done with what i've been dumped with at work to finally read some posts, thats sad.

Fairplay 08-21-2004 04:24 AM

Quote:

Sheesus man how many times are you going to make me post this shit?

If you really read the thread (which I know you have) I have given a bunch of reasons already. You want to be on the girls team fuck it be on the girls team. Youv'e been in this thread long enough to GET it.

Im not on the girls team and i get it.

Fairplay 08-21-2004 04:26 AM

Quote:

When you turn 18 give me a PM.

Fairplay 08-21-2004 04:29 AM

Quote:

You know in retrospect your a lot like beer me in some ways and I can see why you get your panties in a wad and can't figure it out.

Maybe he works at a radio station as well.

Fairplay 08-21-2004 04:30 AM

Quote:

Split personality?

LVNHACK 08-21-2004 07:12 AM

Quote:

Zach you are not this stupid, my whole point of posting everything was that people are taking things WAY too seriously. How could you possibly miss that considering that this is the entire spirit of the thread, I have said it countless times in the thread and I just posted it again in the Vlad-Frazod thread. I even complimented you for getting it when obviously you didn't ya freakin tard.

Let's remember one thing.......Zach isn't even old enough to buy himself a beer..........That could answer some questions.....

Ultra Peanut 08-21-2004 08:40 AM

Quote:

Hey, as long as I'm posting in this classic trashcan thread...

fuck Tucson. fuck Tucson in it's stupid ass!

Listen, you dumb****s... I'm not a gangbanger. I'm wearing a fucking George Brett jersey because I'm from fucking Kansas City. I'm not coming into your bar to shoot it up because I'm a fucking Crip in a goddammed POWDER fuckING BLUE JERSEY! You fucking reeruns! Ferchrissakes, I'm a white kid from the goddammed suburbs. And, furthermore, what fuckING GANGBANGERS ARE IN YOUR GODDAMMED DUSTBOWL TOWN ANYWAY? Let me come in and have a goddammed Budweiser.

You pantywaste motherfuckers. Screw this pansy ass town.

"Wow... that obviously whitebread lookin' guy in a goddammed ROYALS jersey must be trouble... we can't let him in here."

I'm glad you're scared of me you 300 pound meathead starfish violating motherfucker.

Boom.

Awesome.

KcMizzou 08-21-2004 09:12 AM

Quote:

(at least I know one person who'll be hurtin' worse than I am in the mornin'.)

Now that it's actually morning... I seriously doubt it.

Abba-Dabba 08-21-2004 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LVNHACK
Let's remember one thing.......Zach isn't even old enough to buy himself a beer..........That could answer some questions.....

There are many military members in Iraq and elsewhere that can't do the same as well. I have never understood that. It's like, Oh no save us from ourselves.

BIG_DADDY 08-21-2004 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LVNHACK

Alrighty then, Zach gets off on a "I'm not old enough to be held accountable for getting it" technicality but he owes me a beer when he's old enough to buy one.

Calcountry 08-24-2004 06:39 PM

Quote:

Unfreakinbelievable, I feel like explaining this is similar to explaing what I wanted when I put in my pizza order tonight to those tards at Roundtable.

Me: I would like a a large thin crust pepperoni and sausage pizza to go and I will pick it up myself. I have a coupon for $12.99 My phone # is 650-***-****.

Tard: What's your phone number?

Me: 650-***-****.

Tard: What's that again?

ME: 650-***-****

Tard: So that's 650 ?

Me: ***-****

Tard: Great what would you like?

Me: I would like a large thin crust pepperoni and sausage pizza to go and I will pick up. I have a coupon for $12.99.

Tard: Would you like thin crust or regular?

Me: Thin crust.

Tard: Is this for delivery or to go?

Me: To go I will pick up.

Tard: That's $19.65

Me:I have a coupon for $12.99

Listen tards of the BB let me spell it out for you dumb asses. THE REASON I POSTED THE THREAD WAS BECAUSE SOME WEAK ASS SISTERS DECIDED THEY WANTED TO BACK UP BABY SEAL CAUSE I WAS TOO HARD ON HIM WHEN HE ACTED LIKE THE MORON. :deevee: I posted because I wanted to let them know that I would have fun blasting any tard who had the posting styles I thought were weak and worthless kind of like yours Zach. Those are the irritants on the BB that are the most fun to fuck with and I was simply saying to any panty waist on the BB that wanted to back such poster should go ahead as they needed it. It's all in good fun for those who have the ability to laugh at themselves. I love this place but it's still just a posting BB on the internet, lighten up. I could give a rats ass what you think of me as I see this place as a giant playground to have fun and gain easy information about our Chiefs. Don't turn this place into a 69ers BB full of overly sensitive PC emotional handicaps. You don't like me, good. Maybe beer butt has a bar stool with your name on it you can sit in and share some foofeyfied beer while you talk about your grievances of the world so full of people with mean intentions.

It is funny that you bring this chit up. My buddy takes some of his valuable time to call me up and tell me something he has been working on the last 5 times he has had to order at Burger King.

He says, Always order the drink first, then if completely fugs them up with their scripted flow chart that they have to follow. Just say, "I'll have a Diet Pepsi or whatever.". Then they will just look at you and not know what to do, they will be completely in A la Carte land. You will have their complete attention at that point and can get what you need ordered properly. Try it and let me know how it works. :thumb:

Calcountry 08-24-2004 06:44 PM

Quote:

Hell, I might've gone so far as to pay their over-inflated prices for a pint of Guinness if the pussies weren't so scared of a white bread suburb kid in a MOTHERfuckING GEORGE BRETT JERSEY! coming into their goddammed bar.

Just knowing someone has the guts to show themselves in public in a Royals Jersey, as sorry as they are, would scare the hell out of me.

Calcountry 08-24-2004 06:45 PM

Quote:

Oh, Jesus everloving Christ! Just because it's 3am everyone stops posting? Like I'm the only one who didn't get laid because his reerun friend made an ass of himself and got us ejected from the bar... (Yes, I know people more fucked up than me. I mean... who else would hang out with me?)

fuck it... it don't matter. I'm going to Mexico tomorrow. Where they don't give a shit what I wear.

Oh... btw. fuck Tucson.

Pansy ass scared bitches.

Yes I felt the same way after they threw me out of Grad School. They welcomed me in with a wrong way on the speedway, then I drank too much and didn't make grades. Fug, it always worked in under grad.

ChiTown 07-31-2006 11:47 AM

Wow.

This was an excellent thread.

Humor is good.

Enjoy! ROFL

Mr. Flopnuts 08-23-2012 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNextStep (Post 1879081)
Let me be really clear in this, though I know I am risking a Footloose dance-a-thon/ass-whipping in saying it: West Side Story does, in fact, rock... but only if you're a pre-adolescent chick.

What's next, Chi? You going to tell us all where the rain in Spain mainly falls? You going to ruin the ending of all those Nancy Drew mysteries? You going to launch an evil attack on Cox cable that blocks the Lifetime network from broadcasting into our homes?

Come on, Man!

Wow. The come on, man before it was an ESPNism. Impressive.

LVNHACK 08-23-2012 08:56 AM

Holy ****.....this is one old ass thread....Why did this thing get bumped ?

Mr. Flopnuts 08-23-2012 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LVNHACK (Post 8844068)
Holy ****.....this is one old ass thread....Why did this thing get bumped ?

It's in the Hall, and I was impressed with the early adaptation of "Come on, Maaaaaan!"

crazycoffey 08-31-2012 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260 (Post 1882886)
Hell, I might've gone so far as to pay their over-inflated prices for a pint of Guinness if the pussies weren't so scared of a white bread suburb kid in a MOTHERfuckING GEORGE BRETT JERSEY! coming into their goddammed bar.

reported for filter evasion.
It is "White Bred".
Oh and, for the love of everything holy, can you really overpay for Guinness? Really?

Do you not read my blog?