ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop ***Official Knowmo2724 homer-2000 thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=211188)

MagicHef 07-30-2012 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 8778884)
Yeah and the majority of us Chiefs fans are pretty realistic. If a player is shitty or even average, they get labeled as such. Steve Breaston is a pretty good player, but nobody touts him as anything special. I feel McCluster is a decent player. Perhaps not worthy of a 2nd round pick yet, and may never live up to that selection, but he's thought of as shit around these parts. :)

If McCluster played for Denver, he'd be the next Devin Hester return man to some Donk fans...

Belcher, Baldwin, Asamoah and Hudson are all average or worse players that get incredible amounts of praise here. Also, Albert was awful until last season, but on this board it's like a single good season means he's been dominant his entire career.

Messier 07-30-2012 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denverdanchiefsfan (Post 8778908)
Eh, still have John Fox. He has a broken Mannning and no running game for a coach that only likes to run the ball. I'm good with that.

You're forgetting Manning is better than he was before with his new bionic neck.

62 TDs minimum, 5200-6000 yds, and I'm not sure how but 28 wins this year.

RealSNR 07-30-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 8778911)
Belcher, Baldwin, Asamoah and Hudson are all average or worse players that get incredible amounts of praise here. Also, Albert was awful until last season, but on this board it's like a single good season means he's been dominant his entire career.

Seriously. I like Decker, I really do. I think he's dynamic and will won day earn himself some Pro Bowls. I also think he's a far better WR than Delirium Tremens. But the dude is made out of ****ing balsa wood. He can't stay healthy. It's the same reason why I like Moeaki a lot but will never go down on him on this forum because he just will never instill confidence that he can stay on the field.

And Knowshon is ****ing garbage. Yes, Belcher, Baldwin, Asamoah, and Hudson are ALL > that piece of shit. Get that horseshit out of here.

MagicHef 07-30-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8778931)
Seriously. I like Decker, I really do. I think he's dynamic and will won day earn himself some Pro Bowls. I also think he's a far better WR than Delirium Tremens. But the dude is made out of ****ing balsa wood. He can't stay healthy. It's the same reason why I like Moeaki a lot but will never go down on him on this forum because he just will never instill confidence that he can stay on the field.

And Knowshon is ****ing garbage. Yes, Belcher, Baldwin, Asamoah, and Hudson are ALL > that piece of shit. Get that horseshit out of here.

I never said Knowshon was any good. I wouldn't care if they cut him tomorrow. I was simply responding to the notion that Chiefs fans on here aren't homers. Just read anything Direkshun has ever posted.

O.city 07-30-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 8778896)
Hey O.city, don't help out in these fans of other teams threads.

If there's anything I hate it's when a "realistic" fan joins in a smack talking session by bashing their own team. Yeah, there are some bad players on every team Broncos, Chiefs, Raiders, they all have their McClusters. It is interesting that the only homers allowed on Cp are Broncos and Raiders homers.

I think he can handle himself.

Did you read what he posted? McCluster is shit.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-30-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 8778911)

Oh bull ****ing shit. Belcher is a young, improving player that's a solid run defender with a weakness in pass coverage at this point. Almost everyone acknowledges that. The next 3 are young and loaded with potential that CP was high on before they were selected. Albert's taken quite a beating, but has outperformed the guy you donkeys have labeled an All Pro LT the last 2 seasons.

MagicHef 07-30-2012 09:21 PM

Wow, I was just looking at some stats, and Charles and Moreno are twinsies or something. They both have 12 rushing TDs, 6 receiving TDs, 6 rushing fumbles (5 lost), and 2 receiving fumbles (2 lost).

MagicHef 07-30-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8779219)
Oh bull ****ing shit. Belcher is a young, improving player that's a solid run defender with a weakness in pass coverage at this point. Almost everyone acknowledges that. The next 3 are young and loaded with potential that CP was high on before they were selected. Albert's taken quite a beating, but has outperformed the guy you donkeys have labeled an All Pro LT the last 2 seasons.

This is what I'm talking about. Ask a Broncos fan about Joe Mays. 90% of them will tell you that he needs to be replaced as soon as possible. Last season Mays was better than Belcher in run stopping, he was better than Belcher at rushing the passer, and he was better than Belcher in coverage. He's also only been playing for one season more than Belcher.

Also, only a complete Chiefs homer could think that Albert had a better 2010 than Clady.

ThaVirus 07-30-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 8779236)
Wow, I was just looking at some stats, and Charles and Moreno are twinsies or something. They both have 12 rushing TDs, 6 receiving TDs, 6 rushing fumbles (5 lost), and 2 receiving fumbles (2 lost).

You're not insinuating that they're on the same level.......... Are you?

MagicHef 07-30-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 8779311)
You're not insinuating that they're on the same level.......... Are you?

No, Charles has way more yards, and they aren't even used the same way. It's just weird that their stats line up like that.

RealSNR 07-30-2012 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 8779280)
This is what I'm talking about. Ask a Broncos fan about Joe Mays. 90% of them will tell you that he needs to be replaced as soon as possible. Last season Mays was better than Belcher in run stopping, he was better than Belcher at rushing the passer, and he was better than Belcher in coverage. He's also only been playing for one season more than Belcher.

Also, only a complete Chiefs homer could think that Albert had a better 2010 than Clady.

Wow Mays is so much better than Belcher. It's almost as if he's playing a COMPLETELY different position than him.

Next thing you'll tell me that Elvis Dumervil has better stats than Tyson Jackson.

Quesadilla Joe 07-30-2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8779444)
Wow Mays is so much better than Belcher. It's almost as if he's playing a COMPLETELY different position than him.

Next thing you'll tell me that Elvis Dumervil has better stats than Tyson Jackson.

PFF thinks Joe Mays is the best run defending ILB in all of football, 3-4 or 4-3....

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/7...ballfocusc.png

Planetman 07-30-2012 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8779454)
PFF thinks Joe Mays is the best run defending ILB in all of football, 3-4 or 4-3....

We don't, but hey, that's what makes horse races.

Quesadilla Joe 07-30-2012 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planetman (Post 8779456)
We don't, but hey, that's what makes horse races.

That's fine. I don't pretend that PFF is the God of football evaluations. I actually don't think too highly of them, they don't even have access to coaching tape. (They will this year though)

MagicHef 07-31-2012 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8779444)

You are very good at completely missing the point. Are my posts confusing?

But anyway, they are both ILBs with the primary responsibility of stopping the run. Is that really COMPLETELY different?

Planetman 07-31-2012 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8779466)
I don't pretend that PFF is the God of football evaluations. I actually don't think too highly of them

Given the above admissions, would you care to explain why you even bothered posting the crap from PFF in the first place? :spock:

Quesadilla Joe 07-31-2012 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planetman (Post 8779472)
Given the above admissions, would you care to explain why you even bothered posting the crap from PFF in the first place? :spock:

Because I paid for access to their stats and want to at least get some of my money's worth.

Planetman 07-31-2012 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8779475)
Because I paid for access to their stats and want to at least get some of my money's worth.

Oh. Well in that case, you should most likely post them where they might actually be appreciated. http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php :D

RealSNR 07-31-2012 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 8779470)
You are very good at completely missing the point. Are my posts confusing?

But anyway, they are both ILBs with the primary responsibility of stopping the run. Is that really COMPLETELY different?

No, YOU'RE missing MY point.

Belcher plays a very unsexy role. He's essentially the FB of the defense. His coverage skills aren't great, but that would be like bitching about the fullback's inability to get open and make athletic catches like a WR or TE over defenders.

This isn't a perfect comparison, but it's pretty close. Even in 3-4 schemes Belcher did far less than someone like Mays was asked to do. He certainly wasn't asked to tackle like a punk ass bitch and take down from the neck.

THAT'S the reason why Chiefs fans aren't having their periods about replacing Belcher. And it's why the Chiefs front office and coaches have invested very little in getting an upgrade over him. It's really not necessary, and frankly, it's a waste.

Ugly Duck 07-31-2012 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 8779470)
Are my posts confusing?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/29BoqCMRBFk?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Quesadilla Joe 07-31-2012 02:45 AM

Quote:

Osweiler's Eyes, Ears Open

http://www.denverbroncos.com/assets/...qbs_inside.jpg

Luckily for Osweiler, he has a four-time NFL MVP in front of him on the depth chart to show him the ropes.

"I got a great situation," he said. "No doubt about it."

"You’ve got to listen to the conversations Peyton’s having with the coaches and with the receivers. My ears are open. My eyes are wide. I’m just trying to soak it all in.”

One of the biggest lessons he's learned so far has come from Manning: it's all about work ethic.

"The thing about Peyton is he doesn’t waste a single minute in any day," Osweiler said. "He utilizes all of his time from the moment he walks into the building to the time that he leaves. For example, we’re in the weight room, and normally you do your set, you take a little break. Well, with Peyton, you don’t take a break. You’re doing some ball-handling drills, some drops -- you’re doing something. So I’ve really learned from him how to utilize all the time in the day."
http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...0-9b5c28114e92

Quesadilla Joe 07-31-2012 04:05 AM

Quote:

With the offense lined up on the 5-yard line, Decker caught an easy touchdown over the middle and celebrated by spinning the football. But middle linebacker Joe Mays spoiled the party, kicking the ball off the field of play.
LMAO

Joe Mays doesn't take no shit.

http://www.gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=1938850

MagicHef 07-31-2012 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8779496)
No, YOU'RE missing MY point.

Belcher plays a very unsexy role. He's essentially the FB of the defense. His coverage skills aren't great, but that would be like bitching about the fullback's inability to get open and make athletic catches like a WR or TE over defenders.

This isn't a perfect comparison, but it's pretty close. Even in 3-4 schemes Belcher did far less than someone like Mays was asked to do. He certainly wasn't asked to tackle like a punk ass bitch and take down from the neck.

THAT'S the reason why Chiefs fans aren't having their periods about replacing Belcher. And it's why the Chiefs front office and coaches have invested very little in getting an upgrade over him. It's really not necessary, and frankly, it's a waste.

Please explain what Mays is asked to do that Belcher isn't.

CoMoChief 07-31-2012 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8779540)
LMAO

Moeaki got KTFO

Sofa King 07-31-2012 08:03 AM

Quote:

WOW! 12 missed tackles??

Bust.

And only 5 assists? Clearly he's too slow to get over to help his teammates.

Quesadilla Joe 07-31-2012 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8779723)
WOW! 12 missed tackles??

Bust.

And only 5 assists? Clearly he's too slow to get over to help his teammates.

Mays has a problem with going for the big hit too often. It is kinda weird how the two guys on the list with the most missed tackles are the guys ranked 1 and 2 against the run.

I guess it kind of makes sense, if you are constantly putting yourself in position to make plays against the run you are going to get burned every now and then.

Sofa King 07-31-2012 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8779737)
Mays has a problem with going for the big hit too often. It is kinda weird how the two guys on the list with the most missed tackles are the guys ranked 1 and 2 against the run.

I guess it kind of makes sense, if you are constantly putting yourself in position to make plays against the run you are going to get burned every now and then.

I'd like to see the stats from the back breaking big gainers that he's giving up going for that big hit. I'm sure that'd be hilarious. Puts himself into a position to make plays then misses them.

Bust.

Quesadilla Joe 07-31-2012 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8779758)
I'd like to see the stats from the back breaking big gainers that he's giving up going for that big hit. I'm sure that'd be hilarious. Puts himself into a position to make plays then misses them.

Bust.

LMAO

He was a 6th round pick.

Sofa King 07-31-2012 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8779762)
LMAO

He was a 6th round pick.

Well that explains all the missed tackles. I wouldn't expect much out of him this year. You'll be looking for an upgrade next year.

Quesadilla Joe 07-31-2012 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8779782)
Well that explains all the missed tackles. I wouldn't expect much out of him this year. You'll be looking for an upgrade next year.

You just trolled the shit out of me. :banghead:

Sofa King 07-31-2012 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8779783)
You just trolled the shit out of me. :banghead:

http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...elebration.gif

RealSNR 07-31-2012 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 8779667)
Please explain what Mays is asked to do that Belcher isn't.

Everything.

OLBs in the 4-3 can do almost anything depending on the coverage and personnel on the field.

In Crennel's scheme, Belcher's main job is to blow up blocks on running plays, whether it's a pulling guard or a fullback trying to spring that last hole. The majority of the time on running plays, he ain't filling gaps for shit. Thus his low percentage of tackles made per running play from the PFF chart Knowmo posted.

Ebolapox 07-31-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

hmmmmm....double the missed tackles in 60ish fewer attempts? you're pathetic, man. (re: mays vs. belcher)

vailpass 07-31-2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8779540)
LMAO

I never get tired of watching this one. 25 years from now this may be the reason Moeaki's brain is being dissected in a lab.

MagicHef 07-31-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8780081)
Everything.

OLBs in the 4-3 can do almost anything depending on the coverage and personnel on the field.

In Crennel's scheme, Belcher's main job is to blow up blocks on running plays, whether it's a pulling guard or a fullback trying to spring that last hole. The majority of the time on running plays, he ain't filling gaps for shit. Thus his low percentage of tackles made per running play from the PFF chart Knowmo posted.

I see the problem. You, for some reason, are under the impression that Mays is an OLB.

He isn't.

The job description you wrote for Belcher is exactly May's job as well.

vailpass 07-31-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 8780307)
I see the problem. You, for some reason, are under the impression that Mays is an OLB.

He isn't.

The job description you wrote for Belcher is exactly May's job as well.

Yep, Mays is a Mike.

Quesadilla Joe 08-03-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Ex-Raven and Jet S Jim Leonard had a good workout with the Bills today and will workout for the Broncos tomorrow. Exploring his options
https://www.twitter.com/JasonLaCanfo...93032300662784

okcchief 08-03-2012 11:11 PM

There's something about the Donkey uniform that makes everyone look like a cum guzzler. Just an observation.

ShowtimeSBMVP 08-04-2012 03:20 PM

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

Free agent S Jim Leonhard has agreed on a 1-year deal w/Denver. Worked out there today, a day after visiting Buffalo. Bills also made offer

Bowser 08-04-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 8790872)
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

Free agent S Jim Leonhard has agreed on a 1-year deal w/Denver. Worked out there today, a day after visiting Buffalo. Bills also made offer

Broke dick.

Quesadilla Joe 08-04-2012 03:36 PM

Leonhard is a good player. He would start for the Chiefs.

BigMeatballDave 08-04-2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8790898)

LMAO

Dumbass

Bowser 08-04-2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

I see you know nothing about our roster. Shocking.

FlaChief58 08-04-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL .......U so crazy

Jethopper 08-04-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Agreed. He would be a solid special teams addition.

BigMeatballDave 08-04-2012 03:43 PM

Leonard is SO good that he just now signed with a team. 10 days into camp...

Jethopper 08-04-2012 03:45 PM

Guys, I don't any rational person would suggest he would be a starting safety for us. That would be crazier than suggesting Champ Bailey is a better corner than Brandon Flowers.

Quesadilla Joe 08-04-2012 03:46 PM

He would. He is a better player than Lewis. His football IQ alone would make everyone in your young secondary better.

BigMeatballDave 08-04-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8790916)
He would. He is a better player than Lewis. His football IQ alone would make everyone in your young secondary better.

If he's so good, why was he a FA at this point in the yr?

Quesadilla Joe 08-04-2012 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8790910)
Leonard is SO good that he just now signed with a team. 10 days into camp...

Guys like Cedric Benson are still out there. Maybe Leonhard was asking for too much money early on.

Jethopper 08-04-2012 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8790918)
If he's so good, why was he a FA at this point in the yr?

because he's Sammy Knight

BigMeatballDave 08-04-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

LMAO

Bowser 08-04-2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

Wrong. He'd make a great nickel safety and punt team gunner for us, though.

Bowser 08-04-2012 04:10 PM

He signed with Denver because he was told he would have a chance to start there.

READ: Denver has dick for defenders in the backfield, and they begged him not to leave. And when I say begged, they overpaid him out of desperation. Enjoy Bob Sanders 2.0.

RealSNR 08-04-2012 07:29 PM

Quote:

Leonhard was a good player. He would have started for the Chiefs when he was in his prime 300 years ago.

FYP

Pasta Little Brioni 08-04-2012 07:34 PM

Suck it

http://www.nfl.com/trainingcamp/stor...writers_brooks

OUTLOOK

The Chiefs should be the overwhelming favorites to win the AFC West based on their personnel. They are the most talented team in the division on both sides of the ball, and the return of several key playmakers should make them a popular sleeper to make a run at the AFC crown. Although they must develop an identity on offense to suit their talent, there is a lot to like about the Chiefs heading into the 2012 campaign.

Hard.

ShowtimeSBMVP 08-04-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Dumbass

Quesadilla Joe 08-05-2012 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8791374)
Suck it

OUTLOOK

The Chiefs should be the overwhelming favorites to win the AFC West based on their personnel. They are the most talented team in the division on both sides of the ball, and the return of several key playmakers should make them a popular sleeper to make a run at the AFC crown. Although they must develop an identity on offense to suit their talent, there is a lot to like about the Chiefs heading into the 2012 campaign.

Hard.

A lot of people are hopping on the Chiefs bandwagon this offseason. Good for you. There is no chance the Chiefs will finish with a better record than Denver though.

Quesadilla Joe 08-05-2012 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8791353)
FYP

He is only 29 years old.

ThaVirus 08-05-2012 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8792202)
A lot of people are hopping on the Chiefs bandwagon this offseason. Good for you. There is no chance the Chiefs will finish with a better record than Denver though.

No chance? You honestly think you'll finish with a better record than us if Peyton goes down?

BigMeatballDave 08-05-2012 02:20 AM

Quote:

There is no chance the Chiefs will finish with a better record than Denver though.

You must leave for a yr if that doesnt happen.

Quesadilla Joe 08-05-2012 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 8792206)
No chance? You honestly think you'll finish with a better record than us if Peyton goes down?

If Manning goes down you will finish with a better record than Denver. So I guess you still have a small chance.

Quesadilla Joe 08-05-2012 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8792207)

I want to see how healthy Denver is at the end of training camp before I make a bet like that. If Von Miller goes down or we lose a couple key starters I won't be as confident.

Pasta Little Brioni 08-05-2012 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8792207)

I'm not betting with that welcher. Anyone would be foolish to do so.

RealSNR 08-05-2012 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8792203)
He is only 29 years old.

And his dick is as broke as a 92 year old.

The Jets had worse safeties than us last few years and they didn't want anything to do with him

Unsmooth-Moment 08-05-2012 07:16 AM

Quote:

Holy shit :doh!:

Pasta Little Brioni 08-05-2012 07:17 AM

They can sign Zach Thomas and have imaginary bike races together on the stationary.

Ted Theodore Logan 08-05-2012 07:29 AM

Quote:

Hey now we are being "considered" as a favorite in the afc. WE HAVE A CHANCE! Like in the thread about Terrell Davis being "considered" for the hall of fame,lol!

DBOSHO 08-05-2012 07:51 AM

Peyton struggles against 3-4s. The majority of the league is 3-4. The rest of the division is 3-4. Romeo is a mastermind at stopping peyton. They have 1 good reciever. Amd old ass runningback. A slop defense outside of their passrushers and a quarterback that is one good blindside hit from being retired.

I like your chances.

Pasta Little Brioni 08-05-2012 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBOSHO (Post 8792317)
Peyton struggles against 3-4s. The majority of the league is 3-4. The rest of the division is 3-4. Romeo is a mastermind at stopping peyton. They have 1 good reciever. Amd old ass runningback. A slop defense outside of their passrushers and a quarterback that is one good blindside hit from being retired.

I like your chances.

Good? *chuckle* Who's that? Besides that, spot on.

Pasta Little Brioni 08-05-2012 08:12 AM

If we are going to pick the division winner based off QB rather than team, why not pick the Chargers? They have the best QB and a better defense than Denver and Oakland.

Sofa King 08-05-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8792336)
If we are going to pick the division winner based off QB rather than team, why not pick the Chargers? They have the best QB and a better defense than Denver and Oakland.

Have you not watched San Diego the last couple years? They are a shitty team and the media has finally realized this.

Pasta Little Brioni 08-05-2012 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan (Post 8792450)
Have you not watched San Diego the last couple years? They are a shitty team and the media has finally realized this.

Had more to do with my opinion of Denver than anything. I've picked the Chiefs all offseason. I'm just saying if he wants to pick the team with the better QB, go with Eggo and you even get a superior defense to boot. I have the Donkeys a close third and Oakland a definitive 4th.

MagicHef 08-05-2012 09:43 AM

Leonhard was the 17th ranked safety last year, Lewis was #30. Looking at just coverage, Leonhard was #6, while Lewis was #27.

O.city 08-05-2012 09:45 AM

Didn't Leonhard basically shatter his knee last year?

Pasta Little Brioni 08-05-2012 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8792477)
Didn't Leonhard basically shatter his knee last year?

Knowmo selected to start the season with pre-existing injuries turned off.

BigMeatballDave 08-05-2012 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 8792475)
Leonhard was the 17th ranked safety last year, Lewis was #30. Looking at just coverage, Leonhard was #6, while Lewis was #27.

Lewis is also 5yrs younger. Lewis had more tackles and 2 more INTs.

I'll take youth.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-05-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8791374)
Suck it

OUTLOOK

Hard.

"Although they must someday acquire and use an actual Quarterback"...

Yep, that's how it reads to me.

FlaChief58 08-05-2012 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthCarlSatan (Post 8792767)
"Although they must someday acquire and use an actual Quarterback"...

Yep, that's how it reads to me.

This

Quesadilla Joe 08-06-2012 09:28 AM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WvOJcjOkVw4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I love how the fans go nuts as soon as Peyton starts audibling . That was the moment when they realized that Peyton ****ing Manning was their starting QB. They better not do that once the regular season starts though. LMAO