ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith did, does, and will always suck. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270480)

SAUTO 10-27-2013 05:00 PM

LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz 10-27-2013 05:02 PM

Can someone link me to True Fans white knighting Matt Cassel on Vikings' boards? This has to be happening. I didn't just suffer through four years of bullshit about this sack of shit for his fanbase to disappear entirely.

Is there mediocre-QB pron on the net somewhere? Is this similar to people being aroused by fuzzies?

Mav 10-27-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 10131465)
You do always think somebody's talking about you. Nobody whines about it more than you.. but continue with your homosexual fantasies, you great football poster, you.

Isnt it funny. You and I, never talk about football.

Why is that? Because you always come stick your stupid nose in where it doesn't belong. You piggy back on someone else who has started in on me.

I respond to people when they talk to me. Havent you ever noticed that's usually how a forum works?

Just notice how often I address you first. You wont have to wait long. Because I don't waste my time with useless trash unless said trash addresses me.

if you ever notice, I usually respond to people how they approach me, so there in lies the hostility.

you are a douche bag dick sucking parasite, and I address you as such.

Mav 10-27-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 10131489)
Can someone link me to True Fans white knighting Matt Cassel on Vikings' boards? This has to be happening. I didn't just suffer through four years of bullshit about this sack of shit for his fanbase to disappear entirely.

Is there mediocre-QB pron on the net somewhere? Is this similar to people being aroused by fuzzies?

Who has white knighted alex smith?

There isn't a person on this forum who absolves alex smith from blame for how putrid the offense is.

No one.

But, apparently its illegal on this forum to say, Alex Smith was mediocre, as was the rest of the offense.

That always turns in to people White Knighting Alex Smith.

I don't get it. Well I do. Its called simplistic thinking. I just don't have that problem.

Brock 10-27-2013 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10131493)
Isnt it funny. You and I, never talk about football.

Why is that? Because you always come stick your stupid nose in where it doesn't belong. You piggy back on someone else who has started in on me.

I respond to people when they talk to me. Havent you ever noticed that's usually how a forum works?

Just notice how often I address you first. You wont have to wait long. Because I don't waste my time with useless trash unless said trash addresses me.

if you ever notice, I usually respond to people how they approach me, so there in lies the hostility.

you are a douche bag dick sucking parasite, and I address you as such.

And you are a worthless c*nt, a shit tier poster who's only here because Alex Cassel is, just like the rest of the niner trash who's only here for that reason.

Mav 10-27-2013 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 10131517)
And you are a worthless c*nt, a shit tier poster who's only here because Alex Cassel is, just like the rest of the niner trash who's only here for that reason.

LOL. You fail consistently to ever produce a single post worth reading about FOOTBALL, in the football section of this forum.

Yet, im THE SHIT TIER POSTER?

What does that make you?

DeezNutz 10-27-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10131505)
Who has white knighted alex smith?

There isn't a person on this forum who absolves alex smith from blame for how putrid the offense is.

No one.

But, apparently its illegal on this forum to say, Alex Smith was mediocre, as was the rest of the offense.

That always turns in to people White Knighting Alex Smith.

I don't get it. Well I do. Its called simplistic thinking. I just don't have that problem.

If you don't believe there are a lot of posters making a tremendous amount of excuses to absolve Smith of blame, I'm not sure what to tell you. You might not be doing it, but plenty are.

baitism 10-27-2013 05:10 PM

That crap today won't win any playoff games. That much is true.

Mav 10-27-2013 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 10131551)
If you don't believe there are a lot of posters making a tremendous amount of excuses to absolve Smith of blame, I'm not sure what to tell you. You might not be doing it, but plenty are.

You may be right. Im sure there are several that would say that Tony G, or maybe even Josh Gordon would fix the offense. that's not true at all.

Alex Smith playing better could fix a lot of the issues.

But, that doesn't mean that the other parts don't need to be fixed.

I know that Alex Smith will never and cant be elite. its not in him.

I also can see that the rest of the offense needs to be upgraded, or step up....

duncan_idaho 10-27-2013 05:21 PM

How much is this forum going to improve the day they move on from this stopgap piece of shit?

Don't know why you guys keep engaging them, though. Iggy is a great thing.

jd1020 10-27-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 10131665)
How much is this forum going to improve the day they move on from this stopgap piece of shit?

I guess that all depends on which stopgap piece of shit they choose to replace him with.

DeezNutz 10-27-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 10131665)

Don't know why you guys keep engaging them, though. Iggy is a great thing.

I'm going to quote this because duncan is one of the more thoughtful, purposeful posters on this forum, one who would never get lumped into a category of "drafturbators" or bullshit like that.

And this is his assessment of Alex Smith.

This is when you have to look around the room and decide if you might be on the wrong side in this "debate." Quotation marks because I don't think it's arguable to say that Smith is an average-at-best QB.

gold_and_red 10-27-2013 05:59 PM

Didn't Reid always want to get Alex? After watching 8 games I am not sure what that reason is. Philly's O was very good under Reid. So I am hoping he will hold Alex to higher expectations.

Bwana 10-27-2013 06:01 PM

8-0

pugsnotdrugs19 10-27-2013 06:24 PM

How? How are we bashing him after this week? One of his best games all year, and he still gets trashed. It is not his fault he got sacked six times. However, he is responsible for the 102 passer rating today and multiple running 3rd down conversions. 8-0.