ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

philfree 12-29-2012 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9249843)
But you saw in the eyes of Aaron Curry that he was going to be a great player.

I'm sold.

Let's pass on Geno Smith.

Is that all you got? LOL weak! And I never said to pass on Geno. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

OnTheWarpath15 12-29-2012 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9249843)
But you saw in the eyes of Aaron Curry that he was going to be a great player.

I'm sold.

Let's pass on Geno Smith.

ROFL

That will never get old.

philfree 12-29-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9249858)
Dude, I know you like Geno and all, but take your gayass "leadership" platitudes and shove them.

We've had great leaders at the QB position for years who did nothing with that great character of theirs.

Getting pissed off about a call doesn't mean he "cried like a baby." Quit posting in cliches and make an intelligent observation for once.

I'm sorry your boy played poorly today but he was acting like a baby after he screwed the pooch. :shrug:

Pasta Little Brioni 12-29-2012 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 9249869)
I'm sorry your boy played poorly today but he was acting like a baby after he screwed the pooch. :shrug:

Like a Manning eh?

ChiefsCountry 12-29-2012 07:09 PM

Quote:

You keep saying this. He got ****ing kicked in the leg which caused him to ground the ball.

Crush 12-29-2012 07:10 PM

Quote:

Yeah, because the great QBs never cry to the refs.

philfree 12-29-2012 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9249861)
There are a couple of games from this season that you can find those qualities. If you expect it from any qb every game then you are very unrealistic.

Today geno showed some other things, some good and some bad.

That said, he's the best qb in this draft.

I watched him play in other games and yes he did show those things to a degree.

Crush 12-29-2012 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9249877)
Like a Manning eh?

Don't be silly, Peyton Manning never cries to the ref.

RunKC 12-29-2012 07:11 PM

Tyler Wilson. That's all I'm gonna say.

Crush 12-29-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9249887)
Tyler Wilson. That's all I'm gonna say.

Smith, Wilson, or Barkley. I don't care. We need to finally take a chance.

philfree 12-29-2012 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9249880)
You keep saying this. He got ****ing kicked in the leg which caused him to ground the ball.

He threw the ball away because he was going down from being kicked/tripped. It doesn't matter though because he grounded the ball. It was O.K. to cry to the official for a second but when he started off the field and then came back and starting crying again and then his team mate kind of grabbed him and turned him to the sideline.

ToxSocks 12-29-2012 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9249759)
No response, Detoxing? That's what I thought.

Lol, are you kidding me? I've already stated how he ****ed up today. Did you not watch the game? His mistakes were pretty damn obvious

Pasta Little Brioni 12-29-2012 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 9249907)
He threw the ball away because he was going down from being kicked/tripped. It doesn't matter though because he grounded the ball. It was O.K. to cry to the official for a second but when he started off the field and then came back and starting crying again and then his team mate kind of grabbed him and turned him to the sideline.

And? I've seen worse than that out of elite players. You are being silly.

Michael Jordan and Peyton Manning are two of the biggest crybabies in sports history.

El Jefe 12-29-2012 07:27 PM

Bad game by Geno today, he looked like garbage. He got outplayed by Nassib, and it wasn't close, Nassib made the throws Geno couldn't make. Geno looked like Terrelle Pryor throwing the ball, and that definitely worries me. I still think Geno is a good player, but the games I have watched completely (FSU & Syracuse) he has not looked like an elite QB. He hasn't looked like a QB who will take complete control of the game, or someone who makes everyone else better. Outside of the bubble screens and handoffs, Geno couldn't get the ball to Taivon today.

BigMeatballDave 12-29-2012 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Jefe (Post 9249939)
Bad game by Geno today, he looked like garbage. He got outplayed by Nassib, and it wasn't close, Nassib made the throws Geno couldn't make. Geno looked like Terrelle Pryor throwing the ball, and that definitely worries me. I still think Geno is a good player, but the games I have watched completely (FSU & Syracuse) he has not looked like an elite QB. He hasn't looked like a QB who will take complete control of the game, or someone who makes everyone else better. Outside of the bubble screens and handoffs, Geno couldn't get the ball to Taivon today.

Outplayed by Nassib?

Smith: 16/24 187 2 TDs

Nassib: 12/24 127 2 TDs 1 INT