ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Miami's Martin leaves team after 'emotional breakdown' (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278125)

WhiteWhale 11-06-2013 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 10164623)
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2013/11/05/1...o-splash-3.jpg

Richie Incognito had a brand new black Ferrari delivered to his Miami home this morning ...

Hope you enjoy it before turning it over to Martin.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/99...chie-incognito

If he never wants to play in the NFL again, he can sue away.

If he wants to continue to play there or elsewhere, he'll probably want to work something out behind closed doors.

blaise 11-06-2013 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nychief (Post 10164888)
stupid ol' media.

(kicks rocks)

bein' all reasonable...

(mumbles under breath)

Yeah. They know all the facts, I'm sure. Better fire everyone.

lcarus 11-06-2013 08:59 AM

I just can't believe this story is for real happening in the NFL. Bullying. In the NFL. Between 2 adult 300 lb offensive linemen. Hard to wrap my head around that.

Dayze 11-06-2013 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 10164885)
Sadly, those are almost always the types of people that DO get to drive them/own them.

yeah; you're probably right :shake:

lcarus 11-06-2013 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 10164937)
yeah; you're probably right :shake:

One of these days, Dayze. One of these days. We'll get our own super sweet car. Or have a cool dream about getting one....:(

Nzoner 11-06-2013 09:17 AM

I've been on a work deadline and had very little time to keep up with this so if this has been asked my apologies,but how the hell did this kid make it this far if he's a big pvssy?

Dayze 11-06-2013 09:22 AM

I'd seriously let someone cut off my pinky toe with a steak knife to have a car like that.

Radar Chief 11-06-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10164191)
Did anyone figure out why we should be outraged yet?

Hold on, I'm gonna go turn on ESPN, I'm sure they will tell me.

Be sure to stay tuned because it'll change hour to hour.

Dayze 11-06-2013 09:31 AM

so, what's Tebow's take on all of this?

Chiefshrink 11-06-2013 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 10164925)
I just can't believe this story is for real happening in the NFL. Bullying. In the NFL. Between 2 adult 300 lb offensive linemen. Hard to wrap my head around that.

and why your good common sense is questioning this, however, remember we live in a country now where political correctness (hatred of America created by the Marxist Dem party that attempts to control "We The People") RULES !!

Again, I say IF Ritchie Incognito is black is this a HUGE Nat'l story ?????

NOPE !! It becomes a small sports footnote blip on the NFL network and ESPN because it's just one bro giving another bro 'the business':rolleyes:

chiefzilla1501 11-06-2013 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10164833)
"had to", hmmm?

You've apparently never been hazed before. You think he has a choice?

I already told you the Ryan leaf story. He refused to pay the teams exorbitant dinner and seau wrestled his credit card away. Then he popped leaf hard in practice to send a message. Dez refused to do the same and complained about carrying Roy Williams stuff and got blasted on social media for it.

You are blind if you don't think it's a huge problem that veteran players are using locker room pressure to force rookies to take money out of their own pocket to pay for BS.

chiefzilla1501 11-06-2013 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 10165032)
and why your good common sense is questioning this, however, remember we live in a country now where political correctness (hatred of America created by the Marxist Dem party that attempts to control "We The People") RULES !!

NOPE !! It becomes a small sports footnote blip on the NFL network and ESPN because it's just one bro giving another bro 'the business':rolleyes:

This was huge news before anybody knew it was incognito specifically doing the harassing.

nychief 11-06-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Either you have finely-tuned sense of sarcasm or you're just a run of the mill moron? Which is it?

Skyy God 11-06-2013 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nychief (Post 10165045)
Either you have finely-tuned sense of sarcasm or you're just a run of the mill moron? Which is it?

I can assure you this is not sarcasm.

Quote:

Please go away. KTHXBAI.

DaneMcCloud 11-06-2013 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nychief (Post 10165045)

It's most definitely the latter