ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith did, does, and will always suck. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270480)

Frosty 09-17-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9987525)
What you are failing to understand is Alex's ability in pre-snap reads. All that run yardage isn't only a product of having good RBs or OL. It is in reading the D and calling the play that will take best advantage of that particular defensive call. That... goes to the QB. That is.. a big reason why Kaep has failed against Seattle. You can't often backyard ball your way into wins against good defenses. QBs must learn to read defenses pre and post snap.

Sure thing, Sparky. Did you read the link?

FTR, I was talking about the one game Mav brought up because it was one I remember watching last year. It was very clear at the time that the 49ers were struggling until they took the game out of Smith's hands. The article backs that up.

Mav 09-17-2013 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9987543)
Right, cuz Seattle's the same team now. :banghead:

They are essentially the same team as last year.

Lol. last year at least you could say the 49ers defense was hurt.

Was it hurt sunday?

HAHA. And like most don't think that the 49ers aren't better. Kap had the whole offseason as the starter, the LEADER, he was god after whooping up on the packers.

Whats the deal?

Who is making the excuses now

Frosty 09-17-2013 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9987539)
Really? Alex Smith went 7/8 with a td pass in the second half. The one incompletion, being the horrific INT in the redzone where Moss was open for about 3 days.

But, what changed was they started throwing over the middle backing up the lbs, which opened up the running lanes. That's called COACHING.

To say that Alex had nothing to do with a 13-6 win, when he threw the only td of the game is a bit much I think.

But to each their own.

So, having him throw only 8 passes in the second half of a tight game isn't taking the ball out of the QB's hands?

The 49ers were very lucky that Wilson was still in his struggling on the road phase.

JENKINSWINS 09-17-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9987543)
Right, cuz Seattle's the same team now. :banghead:

Right, cuz SF is the same team now too.

Wasn't the excuse that the 9ers lost because they were hurt on defense, missing some key players. Aldon was hurt and Justin Smith was out?

The defense did their job and was healthy this year. Again, what happened?

Mav 09-17-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9987550)
So, having him throw only 8 passes in the second half of a tight game isn't taking the ball out of the QB's hands?

The 49ers were very lucky that Wilson was still in his struggling on the road phase.

Well, if you are going to objectively look at things. The 49ers defense is really good as well. Did they not hold their own against Russell Wilson at home on Sunday?

8-19 142 yards?

And, if one were to objectively look at that game vs the Seahawks last year, one could say that it was another heavy weight fight, and the 49ers are built around their run game?

They took the ball out of Alex Smiths hands, and yet he was 7/8 in the second half because they adjusted from trying to throw deep, to throwing over the middle?

Again, that's called coaching.

Also, it was a game following the horrific game against the Giants, and it was a Thursday night game. None of that matters though.

Yeah, you are right. Kap the franchise qb, led the 49ers to a whopping 3 points, with 4 turnovers. His performance was clearly more impressive......

BigCatDaddy 09-17-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9987520)
So Dilfer and Grossman = Alex smith now?

I would say no, but you can't tout Alice as a playoff winning QB without acknowleding that the fact he was on a team that won a playoff game doesn't mean much. You have dumbasses like Stevie say "stats are irrelevant, it's all about winning". Well if it's all about winning then Dilfer & Grossman are better than Alice. I believe a QB needs to win and be able to put up big numbers when needed. There are been plenty of examples of that already in the first 2 weeks by quarterbacks homers want to say Alice is better than or equal to, but yet have to acknowledge he isn't capable of doing what those three did. It's quite reeruned, but hey homers will be homers.

Frosty 09-17-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9987560)
Again, that's called coaching.

Right -coaching. Like playing to your strengths (defense and running game) and minimize your weaknesses (QB).

JENKINSWINS 09-17-2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9987550)

Wilson looked like he was struggling on Sunday, fortunately for him CK struggled more.

So what's your point?

JENKINSWINS 09-17-2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9987564)
Right -coaching. Like playing to your strengths (defense and running game) and minimize your weaknesses (QB).

I challenge you to look at how Seattle won on Sunday. Pull up the stats and come back here and keep saying what you're saying.

Alex Smiff 09-17-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9987532)
And again he did it with an injured throwing hand. Oh wait...that's just a figment of my imagination...or he should have thrown it left handed. Alexcuses.

combined 1 TD in his last 3 games against Seattle, and yet you're pumping your chest about that. What was wrong with his finger the other games? You're such a clown.

Coogs 09-17-2013 12:18 PM

Take it to a 69ers board.

Mav 09-17-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9987564)

So, with this logic, should the 49ers have taken the ball out of Kaepernicks hands?

Im not in any way shape or form advocating that Alex Smith is a great, or elite qb, but, I would say that for the most part, Alex Smith does play to his strengths, and that is frowned upon by a lot of people.......

Kap got exposed on Sunday. They put their best corner on Boldin, bracketed Vernon, took away everything long, and stuffed the run.

They knew what I said all along. Kaep has short accuracy and touch issues that he hasn't fully developed yet. They also for the most part pocket contained him.

Mav 09-17-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9987576)

u know, for a respected poster, that was a pretty pathetic post by you.

JENKINSWINS 09-17-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9987575)
combined 1 TD in his last 3 games against Seattle, and yet you're pumping your chest about that. What was wrong with his finger the other games? You're such a clown.

The bigger question is. What's wrong with you?

You should be on a 9ers board complaining about how BAD CK has been against Seattle not on here complaining about how Alex was able to win against them.

Mav 09-17-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JENKINSWINS (Post 9987582)
The bigger question is. What's wrong with you?

You should be on a 9ers board complaining about how BAD CK has been against Seattle not on here complaining about how Alex was able to win against them.

Again. He cant. hes banned.

stevieray 09-17-2013 12:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9987562)
You have dumbasses like Stevie say "stats are irrelevant, it's all about winning".

...hence the W-L column

Coogs 09-17-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9987581)
u know, for a respected poster, that was a pretty pathetic post by you.

You can stay. You add to this board.

Frosty 09-17-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JENKINSWINS (Post 9987574)
I challenge you to look at how Seattle won on Sunday. Pull up the stats and come back here and keep saying what you're saying.

They won pretty much the same way the 49ers won last year - strong defense and a strong running game, though their QB did hit some deep passes.

Get your panties untwisted long enough to understand that I was commenting on a single game that Mav brought up.

Mav 09-17-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 9987585)
...hence the W-L column

The stats aren't all that bad either. Hes on pace for 3200 yards 32 tds and 0 ints......

l4z4rd 09-17-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9987575)

its actually 2 TDs...which is still more than Kaepernick's total.

Mav 09-17-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9987586)
You can stay. You add to this board.

Lol, thanks bro...hehe

Alex Smiff 09-17-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JENKINSWINS (Post 9987558)
Right, cuz SF is the same team now too.

Wasn't the excuse that the 9ers lost because they were hurt on defense, missing some key players. Aldon was hurt and Justin Smith was out?

The defense did their job and was healthy this year. Again, what happened?

What the **** are you talking about you reerun? The 9ers have a worse defense now than they did in Harbaugh's 1st season or even last year. The offensive weapons are WORSE! Doesn't matter who was injured last time. All you have to do is look at how the defense played against a lesser Seattle squad in the previous games. Seattle's a much improved team and it starts at QB.

Mav 09-17-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9987587)
They won pretty much the same way the 49ers won last year - strong defense and a strong running game, though their QB did hit some deep passes.

Get your panties untwisted long enough to understand that I was commenting on a single game that Mav brought up.

Right, and I get what you are saying. I thought the game plan in the first half was entirely wrong. They kept taking deep shots, and the Seattle Corners were killing the Sf receivers. Although, ALEX DID MISS KYLE WILLIAMS HORRIBLY in the first half, TWICE on deep balls.

But, with Alex Smith at qb, the 49ers had the number one rushing attack in the league. Im not sure how that would reflect badly on Alex Smith.

The 49ers cant run the ball at all this year.

JENKINSWINS 09-17-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9987587)

Bwahaha. Now you're starting to understand. It's not minimizing the QB's weaknesses it's taking advantage of what the defense is giving you. Something CK needs to do a better job of when playing Seattle.

JF08 09-17-2013 12:25 PM

Why do so many people have a problem with Alex Smith's success? It's quite perplexing...

JF08 09-17-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9987593)
What the **** are you talking about you reerun? The 9ers have a worse defense now than they did in Harbaugh's 1st season or even last year. The offensive weapons are WORSE! Doesn't matter who was injured last time. All you have to do is look at how the defense played against a lesser Seattle squad in the previous games. Seattle's a much improved team and it starts at QB.

Sounds like a lot of Kaepexcuses. Go away, troll.

Mav 09-17-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

WHAT????????

Where are they worse? LMAO. Boldin is if anything, an EQUAL to Crabtree. You still have VERNON, Vance McDonald, Kyle Williams is looking good. So because you don't have Manningham, (thanks to Kap by the way) the offense is WORSE?

The defense is worse too? With a healthy Aldon Smith who was unblockable, an upgrade according to most 49er fans with Aso over culliver, a young STUD fs in Eric Reid who has played much better than anyone though, and a monsterous front 7, now the 49ERS ARE WORSE? So essentially you say they are worse, because the 49ers lost Dashon Goldson.....

LOL. You are awesome dude. Funniest shit I have heard in a while.

Frosty 09-17-2013 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9987578)
So, with this logic, should the 49ers have taken the ball out of Kaepernicks hands?

I wasn't talking about Kaep only the game you brought up ("Smith was able to beat Seattle"). It's pretty clear that they struggle against the Seahawks and my point was that game last year was a combo of Wilson not playing well on the road yet and a strong running game/STs, not Smith's outstanding play. Also, since Kaep has only played them in Seattle, where it's tough for anyone to play, it's a little early for chest thumping.

stevieray 09-17-2013 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JF08 (Post 9987596)
Why do so many people have a problem with Alex Smith's success? It's quite perplexing...

some of the niner fans don't want their ex girlfriend back, but yet they've taken up residence here, where they can't stop talking about him.

....can't help but think he has value.

Alex Smiff 09-17-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by l4z4rd (Post 9987589)
its actually 2 TDs...which is still more than Kaepernick's total.

Matt Cassel's record against the Seahawks
5TD 0INTs in 2 starts.

JENKINSWINS 09-17-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Ok, so why complain about Smith if you know what the deal is? Like I said, CK lost on Sunday and you're over here hating on Alex for winning a game against them. Aren't you at least slightly upset that they have CK's number? I mean Alex did win and you're mad but for some reason CK gets a free pass?

Frosty 09-17-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9987611)
5TD 0INTs in 2 starts.

Yeah, because the Seahawks were the same team then. :rolleyes:

Mav 09-17-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9987604)
I wasn't talking about Kaep only the game you brought up ("Smith was able to beat Seattle"). It's pretty clear that they struggle against the Seahawks and my point was that game last year was a combo of Wilson not playing well on the road yet and a strong running game/STs, not Smith's outstanding play. Also, since Kaep has only played them in Seattle, where it's tough for anyone to play, it's a little early for chest thumping.

nods. Fair enough. I cant let you get away with the Wilson thing though. They demolished Wilson. it was essentially the very same game as the game you are referring to. Except it wasn't coming off a beat down to the Giants, and it was on a short week.

There was no excuse for how Kaep played. Alex Smith did what you have to do, to beat seattle. Take what they give you, and not turn the ball over. That defense is FILTHY, and built perfectly, to stop a team like the 49ers.

I would venture to say that Russell Wilson, actually played worse this past sunday, than he did in the game last year that he lost. At least then he had some drops, one by Robert Turbin in particular.

Alex Smiff 09-17-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JF08 (Post 9987600)
Sounds like a lot of Kaepexcuses. Go away, troll.

Just the facts.

Chiefspants 09-17-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 9987608)
some of the niner fans don't want their ex girlfriend back, but yet they've taken up residence here, where they can't stop talking about him.

Reminds me of a couple KU fans who occupy the realignment thread.

Mav 09-17-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 9987608)

Its like that ex girlfriend who they cant stand, but cant stop obsessing over.

Alex Smiff 09-17-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9987613)
Yeah, because the Seahawks were the same team then. :rolleyes:

How convenient...

Mav 09-17-2013 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9987615)
Just the facts.

Just the facts huh?

The game played by Kaepernick was the worst qb performance I have EVER seen.

He is 1-4 in games against the division, and has yet to win a game on the road.

You were saying?

Alex Smiff 09-17-2013 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JENKINSWINS (Post 9987612)
Ok, so why complain about Smith if you know what the deal is? Like I said, CK lost on Sunday and you're over here hating on Alex for winning a game against them. Aren't you at least slightly upset that they have CK's number? I mean Alex did win and you're mad but for some reason CK gets a free pass?

Is this not a discussion board? Are we not discussing Alex Smith? I'm not mad about anything. The Seahawks have the 9ers number...not just CK's. The entire team sucks against them.

Frosty 09-17-2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9987614)
nods. Fair enough. I cant let you get away with the Wilson thing though. They demolished Wilson. it was essentially the very same game as the game you are referring to. Except it wasn't coming off a beat down to the Giants, and it was on a short week.

There was no excuse for how Kaep played. Alex Smith did what you have to do, to beat seattle. Take what they give you, and not turn the ball over. That defense is FILTHY, and built perfectly, to stop a team like the 49ers.

I would venture to say that Russell Wilson, actually played worse this past sunday, than he did in the game last year that he lost. At least then he had some drops, one by Robert Turbin in particular.

I don't think Wilson has played very well so far this year. He has faced two very good defenses in a row though, so I hope it's just that and not a sophomore slump. He was very inaccurate Sunday night.

As for last year, he was on a very tight leash. Remember, in the first half of the season, they won every game at home but kept losing at home. There was even some talk of benching him for Flynn. They he had that double comeback on the road in Chicago and played great the rest of the season.

JENKINSWINS 09-17-2013 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9987620)
Just the facts huh?

The game played by Kaepernick was the worst qb performance I have EVER seen.

He is 1-4 in games against the division, and has yet to win a game on the road.

You were saying?

And he's mad at Smith? Shouldn't he be mad at CK?

He did lose their first Super Bowl ever and can't beat Seattle.

JF08 09-17-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JENKINSWINS (Post 9987626)

Right. His new girlfriend cheated on him so he blames his ex. ROFL

Frosty 09-17-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9987619)
How convenient...

You are going to tell me that the Seahawks that won their division going 7-9 is the same team as last year and now?

Alex Smiff 09-17-2013 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JENKINSWINS (Post 9987626)

Hey, at least I got to watch my team in the super Bowl. When did you get to do that?

Alex Smiff 09-17-2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9987632)
You are going to tell me that the Seahawks that won their division going 7-9 is the same team as last year and now?

They aren't. But I made that same exact argument when someone said that today's Seahawks team is the same one from 2 years ago. Was just making a point. Their defense is far better now...

JENKINSWINS 09-17-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9987623)
Is this not a discussion board? Are we not discussing Alex Smith? I'm not mad about anything. The Seahawks have the 9ers number...not just CK's. The entire team sucks against them.

So the entire team was responsible for 4 turnovers? The special teams got that blocked punt and the 9ers had a sure 3 points early in the game. That would've quieted the crowd and would've been a huge game changer like Alex says. Points in the red zone are game changers. Unfortunately, Seattle was the one who made the game changing play by intercepting a poorly thrown ball by CK. I'm willing to bet if you told the 49ers or even their fans that the defense that sucked against Seattle you would get your ass handed to you. The only person that sucked was the signal caller.

Frosty 09-17-2013 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9987638)
They aren't. But I made that same exact argument when someone said that today's Seahawks team is the same one from 2 years ago. Was just making a point. Their defense is worse now...

Did you mean 49ers defense is worse? The Seahwaks defense is light years better than two years ago, especially once they get all of their pieces back.

Alex Smiff 09-17-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9987645)
Did you mean 49ers defense is worse? The Seahwaks defense is light years better than two years ago, especially once they get all of their pieces back.

Sorry. I meant their defense is better. Seattle is far superior team now than they were 2 years ago.

Alex Smiff 09-17-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JENKINSWINS (Post 9987642)
So the entire team was responsible for 4 turnovers? The special teams got that blocked punt and the 9ers had a sure 3 points early in the game. That would've quieted the crowd and would've been a huge game changer like Alex says. Points in the red zone are game changers. Unfortunately, Seattle was the one who made the game changing play by intercepting a poorly thrown ball by CK. I'm willing to bet if you told the 49ers or even their fans that the defense that sucked against Seattle you would get your ass handed to you. The only person that sucked was the signal caller.

The entire team played poorly from the players to the coaches. It happens, clown.

ViperVisor 09-17-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

What the **** are you talking about you reerun? The 9ers have a worse defense now than they did in Harbaugh's 1st season or even last year. The offensive weapons are WORSE!

Personal insults are no substitute for reality.

The NFL is not fantasy football. Talent is also about the offensive line.

What Alex Smith had in 2011 was not the OL of 2012-2013 that has the rep of best line in the NFL.

Quote:

20. San Francisco 49ers (11th)

Run Rank 8th, Pass Rank 26th, Penalties Rank 18th

The 49ers line came in for more praise than it was due because of their dominance of the NFC West. While it does have plenty of talent and upside (particularly on the left), it’s a long way from delivering on it. They need to fix the problematic right guard spot, after Mr. Boom-or-Bust, Chilo Rachal (-8.2), was all bust this year. This line isn’t miles away from being very good, but it will need Anthony Davis (-15.0) to start playing more consistently.

Best Player: Since coming into the league, Mike Iupati (+9.6) has looked like he has belonged. A top talent.

Worst Player: You have to wonder about how bad the rest of the 49ers’ guards are in practice in that they’re forced to turn to Adam Snyder (-24.4).

JENKINSWINS 09-17-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9987660)
Sorry. I meant their defense is better. Seattle is far superior team now than they were 2 years ago.

Whoa! The word sorry is in your vocabulary?

Now say it again and put the name Alex Smith behind it. Go to a 9ers board and begin the healing process. It's ok there are better things in life than spending so much time being negative about something you have no control over. People love Alex and if you don't, just walk away. If you have a religion why not spend more time spreading the word on that. It would be better time spent, IMHO.

ChiefsFanatic 09-17-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9987533)
Also a little concerned with the run/pass ratio, but even more so concerned with the way we are running. Dallas was penetrating the backfield frequently... and we were running slow-developing counters and traps. Bad move. Where are the quick-hitters up the A gaps to neutralize the front 4 from pinning ears back?

I really thought we were going to throw a lot of screen passes this year, in the same vein as the type Green threw to Holmes. But I really haven't seen it, and on Sunday when Dallas was pressuring Smith really hard later in the game, I was really hoping we would set up a few screens that let the defensive line break for the QB and Smith just pack peddles and throws the screen pass over their heads.

Dallas ran one of these on offense late in the game, and screamed at my TV for us to do the same.

Sandy Vagina 09-17-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JENKINSWINS (Post 9987642)

Good time to post this here....

our D in THAT game did pretty well... our offense gave the ball to them far too often... and you won't win against good opponents on the road like that.

- TWO three-n-outs in the 1st quarter and punts
- a six-in-out to add... punt.
- an INT thrown when we were in the RZ ... and that's just the 1st quarter.

- Safety given up by? the offense... yep. 2 pts
- 3-n-out that ends with Kaep fumbling the ball for a loss... giving the ball to Seattle inside the short 30.
- our D stops them to a FG... how bout that defense?
- then we have a 5-n-out.. punt
end of 2nd quarter

Defense stops them all half long, as the offense gave away those 5 points from the INT inside the short 30 and the safety.

3rd quarter
- Our defense gives up a TD drive... that's on them... our offense drives back but only gets 3
- Our defense gives up another long TD drive into the 4th quarter... also very much on them.

Okay... the offense has done not much o nothin'... lots of time in the 4th quarter and a 19-3 game... so let's get that offense rolling, right? Been waiting on em all night.

what happens on the 2nd play?
Kaep under-throws the pass for an INT that Sherman returns inside their 25. Our D holds them to a FG. So our offense has given up 8 points all by themselves.

Our offense answers by? failing to convert a 4th down and giving the ball back to them.

Just under 8 minutes left in this game... down 22-3 and they have possession. Our defense forces yet another punt...

we get the ball back with 5 minutes left... what next? another Kaep INT. This time, the DB gets the ball 2 yds from their EZ. Are we to blame that following score on the defense?

Frosty 09-17-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 9987685)
I really thought we were going to throw a lot of screen passes this year, in the same vein as the type Green threw to Holmes. But I really haven't seen it, and on Sunday when Dallas was pressuring Smith really hard later in the game, I was really hoping we would set up a few screens that let the defensive line break for the QB and Smith just pack peddles and throws the screen pass over their heads.

Dallas ran one of these on offense late in the game, and screamed at my TV for us to do the same.

I, too, was hoping for some screens and other misdirection plays.

Sandy Vagina 09-17-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 9987685)

We did utilize a few screens in the game. One was dropped by Charles, who didn't look the ball in as he turned. Another 3rd down screen was dropped by Cyrus Gray (think his name is).

Now to the enlarged part of your post, be specific, if you want a specific response.

edit: oh, and another screen got screwed up by... a pulling OL, who knocked the RB from all momentum.. Had that been Alex Boone? he's would have picked up or tossed the RB forward for the extra yard needed to convert, lolz.

JENKINSWINS 09-17-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9987669)
The entire team played poorly from the players to the coaches. It happens, clown.

The only person that's acting like a clown is you. Alex has fans and for some reason you can't let go of your feelings towards him. There are far worse people in this world but you chose to spend your time bashing a stand up guy with 2 kids living out the American Dream of being an NFL QB. Now tell me, who's the clown?

beach tribe 09-17-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9987611)
5TD 0INTs in 2 starts.

Oh, before Carroll got there, right. What were they, 4-12?

Frosty 09-17-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9987699)
Oh, before Carroll got there, right. What were they, 4-12?

Actually, Carroll was in his first year when the Chiefs (and Cassel) played in Seattle in 2010. Still not close to the same team, though. This was already covered.

beach tribe 09-17-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9987660)
Seattle is far superior team now than they were 2 years ago.

That doesnt seem to matter to you where Cassel is concerned.

Convenient, indeed.

Mav 09-17-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9987634)
Hey, at least I got to watch my team in the super Bowl. When did you get to do that?

Well I cant speak for anyone else, but I too got to watch my team in the super bowl lol :D

beach tribe 09-17-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9987704)
Actually, Carroll was in his first year when the Chiefs (and Cassel) played in Seattle in 2010. Still not close to the same team, though. This was already covered.

Whoops.

Jakemall 09-17-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9987707)
Well I cant speak for anyone else, but I too got to watch my team in the super bowl lol :D

I didn't know you were a baltimore fan too...

o:-)

beach tribe 09-17-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9987634)

And now you get the SB hangover......enjoy.

One team pointed up another pointed down.

I wouldnt be mad if I were Smith.

Mav 09-17-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakemall (Post 9987713)
I didn't know you were a baltimore fan too...

o:-)

haha, I didn't say win now dammitt.

I have come to a conclusion. Alex Smiff is so mad about the way Kap looked, and don't kid yourself, for as much dick sucking as their was last week about how Kap put the entire team on his back against the packers, he drug the entire team down with him on Sunday. Other trolls were smart enough to not come here this week. This guy had no where else to go.

So here he is, without a leg to stand on, or a pot to piss in.

But, assuredly, if Alex and the Chiefs struggle at Philly, he will be here in FORCE.

I still cant figure out why he has green rep though.

Sandy Vagina 09-17-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9987719)
And now you get the SB hangover......enjoy.

One team pointed up another pointed down.

I wouldnt be mad if I were Smith.

Alex probably LHAO at the 49ers @ Hawks game... and the end of the SB. :)

(nah, he's too classy for that... probably)

Mav 09-17-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9987724)

He wasn't laughing at the super bowl.

He prolly chuckled a little bit at the seattle game. Then again, knowing Alex Smith, he was already studying for the eagles with the short week and all.

Sandy Vagina 09-17-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9987722)
I still cant figure out why he has green rep though.

probably just Sweet Pussy Hate, Clay, and every other extreme Alex hater clicking away as they finger their bitter vaginas.

JENKINSWINS 09-17-2013 01:28 PM

Must be lunch time in Cali.

ChiefsFanatic 09-17-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9987693)
We did utilize a few screens in the game. One was dropped by Charles, who didn't look the ball in as he turned. Another 3rd down screen was dropped by Cyrus Gray (think his name is).

Now to the enlarged part of your post, be specific, if you want a specific response.

edit: oh, and another screen got screwed up by... a pulling OL, who knocked the RB from all momentum.. Had that been Alex Boone? he's would have picked up or tossed the RB forward for the extra yard needed to convert, lolz.

So, out of 36 pass attempts you can remember 3 screens? Its not just about the number of attempted screens, but the timing of the screens.

I just have not been satisfied, or dazzled by the play calling. Sure, we are 2-0, but we beat a Jacksonville team that is realistically one of the worst teams in a long time, and we beat a Dallas that had two turnovers to our none, and were probably within a Dez Bryant drop of winning the game, and as it stands still only lost by 1 at Arrowhead.

Alex Smith is better than Casshole, but he is completing only 60% of his passes and is averaging less than 6 yards per completion. The play calling is responsible for a good portion of these pathetic stats.

JENKINSWINS 09-17-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 9987814)
So, out of 36 pass attempts you can remember 3 screens? Its not just about the number of attempted screens, but the timing of the screens.

I just have not been satisfied, or dazzled by the play calling. Sure, we are 2-0, but we beat a Jacksonville team that is realistically one of the worst teams in a long time, and we beat a Dallas that had two turnovers to our none, and were probably within a Dez Bryant drop of winning the game, and as it stands still only lost by 1 at Arrowhead.

Alex Smith is better than Casshole, but he is completing only 60% of his passes and is averaging less than 6 yards per completion. The play calling is responsible for a good portion of these pathetic stats.

It's their first 2 games in this new offense. If they don't improve throughout the season then you should be worried.

Alex Smiff 09-17-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9987724)

I'm sure you laghed too.

Alex Smiff 09-17-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9987729)
probably just Sweet Pussy Hate, Clay, and every other extreme Alex hater clicking away as they finger their bitter vaginas.

You can call me a hater. That's fine. One thing I'm not is a turncoat. I support my team no matter what. You...well...you seem to have abandoned your team once your boy got dumped.

JF08 09-17-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9987876)
You can call me a hater. That's fine. One thing I'm not is a turncoat. I support my team no matter what. You...well...you seem to have abandoned your team once your boy got dumped.

Go support your team then! Logging into another team's forum to try and tear down a former player of your team, is NOT supporting your team. You acting like a butthurt teenage girl. Go to the Niners forum and help everyone figure out how to convince Harbaugh that he's an idiot for getting away from the WCO.

BigCatDaddy 09-17-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JF08 (Post 9987886)
Go support your team then! Logging into another team's forum to try and tear down a former player of your team, is NOT supporting your team. You acting like a butthurt teenage girl. Go to the Niners forum and help everyone figure out how to convince Harbaugh that he's an idiot for getting away from the WCO.

Yeah, and take the other butt ****ers with ya.

loochy 09-17-2013 03:02 PM

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ARGUING N00BS?

JENKINSWINS 09-17-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Go support your team that just lost to Seattle again in dominating fashion again then. Why didn't you support them when Alex beat Seattle? It's not that hard to see that you are hater.

Alex beats Seattle = You didn't like how he won and he didn't contribute at all

CK gets dominated twice by Seattle = You blame the whole team for sucking

How hard is it to let go of a former QB that use to play for your team? He's gone now but you find yourself here. ODD!

HemiEd 09-17-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9987576)

This.

There is even a damn 9ers thread on the front page. This place has gone to hell since the Chiefs got the 4th 9ers reject.

Frosty 09-17-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9987890)
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ARGUING N00BS?

49er Tard fight http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s...3/catfight.gif

Alex Smiff 09-17-2013 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JENKINSWINS (Post 9987891)
Go support your team that just lost to Seattle again in dominating fashion again then. Why didn't you support them when Alex beat Seattle? It's not that hard to see that you are hater.

Alex beats Seattle = You didn't like how he won and he didn't contribute at all

CK gets dominated twice by Seattle = You blame the whole team for sucking

How hard is it to let go of a former QB that use to play for your team? He's gone now but you find yourself here. ODD!

I like talking here because you can curse and say whatever you want. 9ers board is so terribly uptight and overmodded.

I like this place.

Jakemall 09-17-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

What are you doing here again?

Not 1 curr if you think someone is a turncoat. Last time I checked, the 9ers didn't pay anyone to be loyal or monogamous fans.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9987976)
I like talking here because you can curse and say whatever you want. 9ers board is so terribly uptight and overmodded.

I like this place.

Wow..what a reason to join a forum. I hear there are at least a few other websites just like this one in that regard..did you join those too?