ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Game of Thrones Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=289801)

ThaVirus 06-27-2016 10:31 AM

The greatest and most powerful families we see are just small portions of the large houses anyway. There are presumably still tons of Lannisters, Freys, Tyrells, etc.

Most of these powerful houses are looking to be extinguished here soon, though. Or at least stripped of their lordships and titles.

DJ's left nut 06-27-2016 10:37 AM

Hell yeah, Direwolf is back in the intro...

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/xT8qAX6tTFxQptAOha" width="480" height="268" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/xT8qAX6tTFxQptAOha">via GIPHY</a></p>

Hammock Parties 06-27-2016 10:38 AM

I hope the unsullied packed some warmer gear

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/...suelliedS3.jpg

staylor26 06-27-2016 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12291841)
Holy shit, man. Your posts after each episode make me happy that I've never read the books.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 12291847)
No, he's just crazy. Sure there are minor things I could argue about, but focusing on the stupid little stuff that annoys you while ignoring the overall awesomeness is pretty dumb IMHO.

Yea I know plenty of book readers that nitpick, but this is the most extreme case I've seen.

listopencil 06-27-2016 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12291752)
How come Snow let Melisandre ride south? Davos wanted her executed and her argument against it was that she could help Snow win the war against the white walkers.

So, one would assume that Snow would either execute her, or let her live to help him in the coming war. Instead, he lets her live, but banishes her from the North.

What's the deal?

Edit: Also, Davos was great in that scene. That dude is a good actor.

I think Snow feels he owes her because she brought him back to life. So saving her from execution repays that debt and now they go their separate ways because he can't stand to have her on his side.

ThaVirus 06-27-2016 11:47 AM

I wonder if Arya will somehow be able to X Melisandre off her list

Chiefspants 06-27-2016 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 12292082)
Yea I know plenty of book readers that nitpick, but this is the most extreme case I've seen.

These last two episodes have even won over /r/freefolk and /r/asoiaf

I understand it, to a degree. I loathed the Harry Potter movies for their departures from the books.

Fish 06-27-2016 12:34 PM

What if there's more than one Varys?

MagicHef 06-27-2016 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 12292082)

Book reader here, and I loved this episode. Frey pies were the sort of detail that I thought would get lost, I was very happy that they showed up, even though the circumstances were changed. My biggest gripe is probably that no one but LF cared that Sansa is actually the heir to Winterfell.

Thinking about that though... Why hasn't anyone given any thought to Bran? The official story was that he and Rickon were killed by Theon. Now that everyone knows that isn't the case, due to Rickon's brief re-emergence, why hasn't anyone questioned what this means about Bran?

RINGLEADER 06-27-2016 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 12292229)
Book reader here, and I loved this episode. Frey pies were the sort of detail that I thought would get lost, I was very happy that they showed up, even though the circumstances were changed. My biggest gripe is probably that no one but LF cared that Sansa is actually the heir to Winterfell.

Thinking about that though... Why hasn't anyone given any thought to Bran? The official story was that he and Rickon were killed by Theon. Now that everyone know that isn't the case, due to Rickon's brief re-emergence, why hasn't anyone questioned what this means about Bran?

Good point. Bad writing? Editing decision? Would seem to be a line well-suited for Sansa and Jon's conversation on the wall watching Melisandre ride away.

Why Not? 06-27-2016 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 12291759)
She is DOOOMED!!!

Oh, you know it

MagicHef 06-27-2016 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 12292235)
Good point. Bad writing? Editing decision? Would seem to be a line well-suited for Sansa and Jon's conversation on the wall watching Melisandre ride away.

Yeah, I'm not bothered by the other lords not caring about Bran, but it seems like Jon and Sansa might be a little interested.

Chiefspants 06-27-2016 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 12292253)
Yeah, I'm not bothered by the other lords not caring about Bran, but it seems like Jon and Sansa might be a little interested.

Didn't Sam tell Jon in S4 that Bran was alive but that he couldn't prevent him from going North of the wall? If so Jon may think he's a goner.

BleedingRed 06-27-2016 01:14 PM

No one mention of LF saying "Southern Born Bastard?"

wazu 06-27-2016 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12292133)
I wonder if Arya will somehow be able to X Melisandre off her list

Didn't remember her being on the list. Why does she want Melisandre dead? Might she reconsider since she saved Jon?

Chiefspants 06-27-2016 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 12292259)
Didn't Sam tell Jon in S4 that Bran was alive but that he couldn't prevent him from going North of the wall? If so Jon may think he's a goner.

Found the scene here: http://youtu.be/G0zSLUfH9jM

Beef Supreme 06-27-2016 01:17 PM

Not for sure if she was on the list, but I would think it would be for taking Gendry.

Buehler445 06-27-2016 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlintHillsChiefs (Post 12291748)
One more thing. Part of the prophecy for the Prince That Was Promised is "born underneath a bleeding star". If you watch the Tower of Joy scene again, you'll see that Dawn (forged from a meteorite) is still coated in Arthur Dayne's blood.

Great Point.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12291752)
Edit: Also, Davos was great in that scene. That dude is a good actor.

Dude is the best. I'm going to look up all the rest of the movies he's been in and watch them. Dude owns.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 12292265)

He was born in the South. Ned brought him back from the war. LF doesn't necessarily know R+L=J

Hammock Parties 06-27-2016 01:45 PM

http://i.imgur.com/d7I3cQk.jpg

ThaVirus 06-27-2016 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 12292266)
Didn't remember her being on the list. Why does she want Melisandre dead? Might she reconsider since she saved Jon?

At this point most plot lines between the books and show have melded together for me so I could be wrong, but I think she had her on her list for taking Gendry.

She seems to have warmed up on the Hound so I wouldn't doubt it.

ThaVirus 06-27-2016 01:50 PM

How do you make a meme and not double check the spelling and grammar? One of my biggest pet peeves.

unlurking 06-27-2016 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12292304)
How do you make a meme and not double check the spelling and grammar? One of my biggest pet peeves.

This. Go to the effort of using title caps, but not grammar? Shitty work.

Fire Me Boy! 06-27-2016 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12292304)

People are stupid. Ashton Kutcher thinks the plural of "journalist" is "journalist."

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...65699f6412.jpg

MagicHef 06-27-2016 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smellway (Post 12292300)

He was already born before Ned walked in, right? So he wasn't born under that bleeding star.

MagicHef 06-27-2016 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 12292259)

You're right. Even if he didn't think he was a goner, the news of Bran possibly surviving wouldn't actually be news, so he has no reason to bring it up now.

RustShack 06-27-2016 02:11 PM

Jon Snow told Sansa she was the head of the house when he offered her the Lords chambers. But I mean, who do you rally behind? Sansa? Or the former Lord Commander who led the attack to take back Winterfell and is widely regarded as a Stark by all those northerners who "know" his father is Ned Stark, and he was raised with the Stark children. Sometimes you can just tell when somebody has "it", and that's why he became Lord Commander and then King of the North.

RustShack 06-27-2016 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 12292330)
He was already born before Ned walked in, right? So he wasn't born under that bleeding star.

You're being too technical.

underEJ 06-27-2016 02:28 PM

Wow. I hadn't gone over to asoiaf.westeros.org for years, but someone sent me a link to a thread so I've been catching up a bit with the serious book folks. I had no idea there was such a hatred of the show. When it started, I figured some readers might dismiss it fairly soon if it didn't match their vision, but seriously, they are downright ridiculous. Pure seething hatred of the show runners as if they were actually trying to ruin GRRM and his legacy.

listopencil 06-27-2016 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 12292330)

Am I wrong or wasn't Dawn wielded by Ser Arthur Dayne in combat at the battle outside? If the baby was born under his protection and the great sword was made from a meteorite then Jon Snow was born under a bleeding star.

Hammock Parties 06-27-2016 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 12292375)
Am I wrong or wasn't Dawn wielded by Ser Arthur Dayne in combat at the battle outside? If the baby was born under his protection and the great sword was made from a meteorite then Jon Snow was born under a bleeding star.

BOOM

Not sure about the smoke and salt part though.

listopencil 06-27-2016 02:44 PM

Also, say Dany shows up with King's Landing as her goal. It becomes known that Dany is Snow's aunt. It would take a very liberal interpretation of "prince", but Dany as Queen with Snow as Warden of the North would make sense.

listopencil 06-27-2016 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smellway (Post 12292379)
BOOM

Not sure about the smoke and salt part though.

Could be a reference to Cersei burning up King's Landing and the Ironborn joining the cause.

DJ's left nut 06-27-2016 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 12292265)

That was never in doubt. Even the 'Ned's son' narrative has him being 'southron born' in Northern parlance.

I was always of the mind that anything that happened south of the neck was considered southern for the North.

listopencil 06-27-2016 03:03 PM

One thought: Jon Snow can be considered to have been born twice. His resurrection can be seen as the birth of Jon Targaryen, so important events happening around the time of his rez may count as him being born "in the middle of" of them. Or amidst.

MagicHef 06-27-2016 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 12292375)

Yeah, I guess so. The whole Azor Ahai thing confuses me. Why do the people in Asshai care so much about a hero that will defeat monsters that don't exist in Asshai?

ThaVirus 06-27-2016 03:23 PM

Asshai pretty weird and mysterious. Sounds like it's a magical place full of warlocks and witches. I'm not sure we'd ever get an answer to that.

NewChief 06-27-2016 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by underEJ (Post 12292363)
Wow. I hadn't gone over to asoiaf.westeros.org for years, but someone sent me a link to a thread so I've been catching up a bit with the serious book folks. I had no idea there was such a hatred of the show. When it started, I figured some readers might dismiss it fairly soon if it didn't match their vision, but seriously, they are downright ridiculous. Pure seething hatred of the show runners as if they were actually trying to ruin GRRM and his legacy.

Stupid. I'm the exact opposite. I'm thankful for the show creators who are actually going to be able to deliver on the storyline, which I don't think GRRM will. If it weren't for them, we'd be facing an incomplete story.

I also think they've done a great job of trimming the fat and moving things along, while GRRM has just gotten more plodding and purposeless as the books have progressed. He REALLY doesn't seem like he knows how to get to where he wants to go with the books.

MagicHef 06-27-2016 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12292418)
Asshai pretty weird and mysterious. Sounds like it's a magical place full of warlocks and witches. I'm not sure we'd ever get an answer to that.

I wonder that the Long Night is a much bigger/different deal than just the Others, and they basically just took advantage of it the first time around, and are looking to do the same this time.

Azor Ahai dealt with (or caused) the first Long Night, but didn't have anything to do with the Others. The new Azor Ahai will deal with (or cause) this new Long Night, which will have an enemy much more dire than the Others.

ThaVirus 06-27-2016 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 12292433)
I wonder that the Long Night is a much bigger/different deal than just the Others, and they basically just took advantage of it the first time around, and are looking to do the same this time.

Azor Ahai dealt with (or caused) the first Long Night, but didn't have anything to do with the Others. The new Azor Ahai will deal with (or cause) this new Long Night, which will have an enemy much more dire than the Others.

Sounds like you know a lot more about all that than I do.

I thought Azor Ahai was the champion who dealt with the Others during the first Long Night. And I thought that the Others were synonymous with White Walkers?

Chiefspants 06-27-2016 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 12292428)
Stupid. I'm the exact opposite. I'm thankful for the show creators who are actually going to be able to deliver on the storyline, which I don't think GRRM will. If it weren't for them, we'd be facing an incomplete story.

I also think they've done a great job of trimming the fat and moving things along, while GRRM has just gotten more plodding and purposeless as the books have progressed. He REALLY doesn't seem like he knows how to get to where he wants to go with the books.

The Arya storyline this season seemed like a "**** it. This doesn't make sense but we're going forward" sort of move.

MagicHef 06-27-2016 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12292435)

I thought Azor Ahai was the champion who dealt with the Others during the first Long Night. And I thought that the Others were synonymous with White Walkers?

The Last Hero sought out the Children and defeated the Others (yes, synonymous with White Walkers) during the Long Night.

Azor Ahai is a supposed good guy who "fought against the darkness". The legend is from Asshai, which has never seen an Other. Also, the legend of Azor Ahai has many similarities to other legends from other cultures that decidedly do not sound like good guys (The Bloodstone Emporer, Hyrkoon the Hero, Yin Tar, Neferion, and Eldric Shadowchaser).

Chiefspants 06-27-2016 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 12292445)
The Last Hero sought out the Children and defeated the Others (yes, synonymous with White Walkers) during the Long Night.

Azor Ahai is a supposed good guy who "fought against the darkness". The legend is from Asshai, which has never seen an Other. Also, the legend of Azor Ahai has many similarities to other legends from other cultures that decidedly do not sound like good guys (The Bloodstone Emporer, Hyrkoon the Hero, Yin Tar, Neferion, and Eldric Shadowchaser).

Noob question - How did the Long Night impact Essos?

Amnorix 06-27-2016 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by underEJ (Post 12292363)

Why do people watch it if they hate it so much. That's what I never understood.

I have a co-worker who is a ridiculous stickler. F'n pain in the ass.

MagicHef 06-27-2016 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 12292449)
Noob question - How did the Long Night impact Essos?

Pretty unclear. Supposedly the Bloodstone Emperor caused the Long Night when he killed his sister, the Amethyst Empress, and stole her throne. It was certainly dark and cold, and lots of people died.

ThaVirus 06-27-2016 04:24 PM

Speaking of Essos, the people over there have got to be loving the sudden absence of 100,000 Dothraki screamers.

SAUTO 06-27-2016 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 12291877)
Correct, the people in the room at that moment in time. But, its going to come out that he is Raheger's son at some point. My comment was about the long term view on how it ends.

He rides one of Danerys dragons, I think people will be convinced.

I think he'll have his own Dragon. It's under winterfell.

eDave 06-27-2016 04:42 PM

I've been enjoying the analysis of the music during the first 20m. It struck me too at the time. First time they used piano. The use of the music in this one was astounding to me. That first 20 is perfection IMO.

KCUnited 06-27-2016 04:52 PM

Agreed on the music being outstanding last night. Very Godfather-y feel to the piano.

RustShack 06-27-2016 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12292435)

Yes, you're right.

RustShack 06-27-2016 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12292470)
I think he'll have his own Dragon. It's under winterfell.

So is it a baby/not hatched... Or how's this work? How's he hatch it?

SAUTO 06-27-2016 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 12292493)
So is it a baby/not hatched... Or how's this work? How's he hatch it?

Something scared him that was down there.

Hot springs.

I think it's full ****ing grown

crazycoffey 06-27-2016 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 12291854)
Why? He's not a Stark. Bloodlines come from fathers in the GOT realm.

Yes mostly, but remember Robert's main lie to the throne was his past blood ties to targarians. But also why he wanted all Targs killed off to not dispute that claim, but the hats neither here nor there.

Just saying, when it seems right, they make exceptions.

GloucesterChief 06-27-2016 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 12292547)
Yes mostly, but remember Robert's main lie to the throne was his past blood ties to targarians. But also why he wanted all Targs killed off to not dispute that claim, but the hats neither here nor there.

Just saying, when it seems right, they make exceptions.

Dorne and Bear Island seem to be exceptions. So bilineal descent is not unheard of. England practiced bilineal descent since Henry II became king and was their basis for the claim of the French throne.

crazycoffey 06-27-2016 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12292495)

Hot springs.

When did this happen? I must've missed it in the episode, but seen a couple references to it.

crazycoffey 06-27-2016 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloucesterChief (Post 12292551)
Dorne and Bear Island seem to be exceptions. So bilineal descent is not unheard of. England practiced bilineal descent since Henry II became king and was their basis for the claim of the French throne.

Additionally proving my point. It's not unheard of. I think IF they find a way to reveal Jon's parentage to the whole north, it will only cement his claim to be a true born leader, joining the north and the south in blood lines.

SAUTO 06-27-2016 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 12292557)
When did this happen? I must've missed it in the episode, but seen a couple references to it.

It was in the books for sure. I haven't watched the tv show

SAUTO 06-27-2016 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 12292561)
Additionally proving my point. It's not unheard of. I think IF they find a way to reveal Jon's parentage to the whole north, it will only cement his claim to be a true born leader, joining the north and the south in blood lines.

I agree, especially if he rides a ****ing Dragon out from under the castle.

ThaVirus 06-27-2016 06:26 PM

I think Jon only had visions/dreams in the crypts.

Chiefspants 06-27-2016 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 12292561)

It might be a good time to send an e-mail to Howland Reed.

trd84 06-27-2016 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 12292428)

Agree. I loved the 1st 3 books. But I prefer the show over the last couple of books.

listopencil 06-27-2016 06:53 PM

I was digging around various sites and came across this:

<table><tbody><tr><td style="width:20px; color:#
</td><td style="padding:5px; font-style:italic; width:auto;">All my dreams are of the crypts, of the stone kings on their thrones. Sometimes I hear Robb's voice, and my father's, as if they were at a feast. But there's a wall between us, and I know that no place has been set for me.<sup id="cite_ref-Rasos75.7B.7B.7B3.7D.7D.7D_21-0" class="reference">[22]</sup> </td> <td style="width:20px; color:#
</td></tr></tbody></table> - Jon Snow to Samwell Tarly

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php..._of_Winterfell

Jon Snow said something very similar to Sansa in the finale.

mr. tegu 06-27-2016 07:00 PM

When I start reading about all of these extra characters and storylines from the books here and then start reading more about them on the Internet I get so lost and confused.

Mr. Laz 06-27-2016 07:18 PM

Army of kids

SAUTO 06-27-2016 07:27 PM

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/game...210821962.html

The stark dream team

The Franchise 06-27-2016 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12292742)

Quote:

Access: I've got two last questions – one, what do you think about that theory that Bran could have been responsible for driving the Mad King mad? I thought that was a fun theory this season people came up with.

Isaac: Oh, I love that. I love that. I saw this in a YouTube comment section, which I know is the best place to go for any wisdom, but I saw this fantastic theory that it was like, 'Bran gets to The Wall and the Night's King is starting to go through it, so he's going 'Burn The Wall, burn The Wall' and Bran's [in a] vision, looking at the Mad King and it morphs into like 'Burn The Wall, burn them all, burn them all,'' – like Hodor. How cool is that?

the Talking Can 06-27-2016 08:13 PM

watching the finale right now, just needed to say

HOLY SHIT

vailpass 06-27-2016 08:41 PM

That septa is well and truly ****ed.

Mr. Laz 06-27-2016 08:58 PM

Quote:

"The septa scene was supposed to be much worse," Headey said. "The scene was meant to be worse, but they couldn't do it.
You think we'll ever see the uncut septa scene?

must have been pretty bad if HBO didn't show it LMAO

Chiefspants 06-27-2016 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 12292917)
You think we'll ever see the uncut septa scene?

must have been pretty bad if HBO didn't show it LMAO

Seeing that the show doesn't back away from violence. I would guess that the original cuts implied The Mountain went full, uh, Ellia Martell on the Septa. After the backlash from Sansa's scene last year I wouldn't be surprised if they opted to nix it.

Fish 06-27-2016 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 12292751)

You know, I've often wondered if the writers ever dig in to some of the crazy micro breakdown conspiracy theories and go "Damn, that would have been awesome... Shit.."

vailpass 06-27-2016 09:08 PM

Also, I'd take 2 minutes of Bron dialogue over 20 minutes of Dany babble or Tyrion being serious guy. Bron just nails it.

Baby Lee 06-27-2016 09:08 PM

For posterity, repeat listening

<iframe width="800" height="448" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kY2evrkfbiM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

the Talking Can 06-27-2016 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 12291579)
I need the lip readers, someone that can slow it down and hear better than me to come out ASAP and tell me what was whispered in Ned's ear.

i'm no lip reader, but i'm 94% sure she said, "please go down on me one more time...then ride me like you do your horse....promise me.....promise me"

Hammock Parties 06-27-2016 09:37 PM

Fitting.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7B-AR_sbuwY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hammock Parties 06-27-2016 09:41 PM

fookin hell arya

http://i.imgur.com/0XUAncEl.png

http://i.imgur.com/wkTRvBsl.png

http://i.imgur.com/SXso8CIl.png

http://i.imgur.com/s7Wk2s5l.png

http://i.imgur.com/KZkBULSl.png

listopencil 06-27-2016 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 12292924)
Seeing that the show doesn't back away from violence. I would guess that the original cuts implied The Mountain went full, uh, Ellia Martell on the Septa. After the backlash from Sansa's scene last year I wouldn't be surprised if they opted to nix it.

I think it was more like Cersie sexually molested the septa while she was bound to the slab. Cersei was running her hands over her in the scene that made it to air. I believe that that's what they were hinting at when they had Cersei do that, and then had Zombie Mountain come in and be the gimp off screen.

Demonpenz 06-27-2016 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smellway (Post 12292951)
Fitting.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7B-AR_sbuwY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

**** vader

BigRedChief 06-28-2016 10:19 AM

Obama is a GOT fan, Names off people who have been killed.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5eE7Da_6AMM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RustShack 06-28-2016 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12292495)

Hot springs.

I don't buy it.

vailpass 06-28-2016 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 12293360)
Obama is a GOT fan, Names off people who have been killed.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5eE7Da_6AMM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Keep the stupid shit out of this thread shillary.