ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171830)

chiefscafan 10-04-2011 01:19 AM

Hunter has a major ego it is like somebody said he wants the whole show to focus on him and tonight he got it. The rest of the audience changed the Chanel to something better.

58kcfan89 10-04-2011 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 7966080)
My problem with this whole walk-out tonight is that they didn't do enough to make it justified. This isn't even the "craziest" enviornment in the past few years. Nexus was much worse than this. So it was hard to buy into the wrestlers walking out because this is just too much chaos for them.

The tag match lasted like 45 minutes and 2 commercial breaks. Santino beating Drew Mcintyre in 3 minutes straight up really tells a story about Drew.

Overall skimmed through it with the Yankee game on. HHH did a poor job with the part at the end. Essentially didn't respond to anything any of the wrestlers said to him.

A tag match lasted 45 minutes? Holy shit! Was it an actual traditional tag match with 2 guys on each team, or did they just throw like 12 main eventers into the match? Cause if they actually did it right, I'd love to see a 45 minute tag match at some point (considering we haven't had a good, well-built 2-on-2 tag match in a LONG time).

And I'm sad to hear about D-Mac. I've always thought his in-ring work was pretty good and for the most part was a fan of his. Sounds like they really don't want anything to do with him, though.

I'll probably download it tomorrow & skim through it until I see CM Punk or something, just out of force of habit...

big nasty kcnut 10-04-2011 04:24 AM

I thought it was good. I think the walk thing was awesome cause it will force triple h hand and maybe the return of mick foley. Also thought that was interesting that cm punk john cena was not there.

Renegade 10-04-2011 06:12 AM

What I found more interesting was none of Cena's tag team partners were out there at the end

Captain Obvious 10-04-2011 07:26 AM

It wasn't Drew McIntyre, it was that Jinder Mahal guy that Santino cobra'd.

And I think Kofi and Bourne were out there for the walkout.

Reaper16 10-04-2011 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Obvious (Post 7966216)
It wasn't Drew McIntyre, it was that Jinder Mahal guy that Santino cobra'd.

And I think Kofi and Bourne were out there for the walkout.

Correct on both counts.

chiefscafan 10-04-2011 10:36 AM

Still pretty lame show

58kcfan89 10-04-2011 04:12 PM

Other than the last 15 minutes, that show was awful. And even the last 15 minutes was to keep Mr. H's as the focus of the show.

When King mentioned CM Punk & how there was someone behind the scenes, I was hoping he'd come & actually bring some charisma & entertainment to the segment, but alas... All about Huntor!

chiefscafan 10-04-2011 09:29 PM

Yep I agree pretty dull show and once again hunter is in controll and it's all bout him Surprised he didn't give himself the world title again maybe that's happening in the next couple of weeks. This is why I stopped watching before that everything centered around hunter.

chiefscafan 10-05-2011 11:17 PM

Moving this up is wwe becoming stale once again??

NJChiefsFan 10-05-2011 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58kcfan89 (Post 7966118)
A tag match lasted 45 minutes? Holy shit! Was it an actual traditional tag match with 2 guys on each team, or did they just throw like 12 main eventers into the match? Cause if they actually did it right, I'd love to see a 45 minute tag match at some point (considering we haven't had a good, well-built 2-on-2 tag match in a LONG time).

And I'm sad to hear about D-Mac. I've always thought his in-ring work was pretty good and for the most part was a fan of his. Sounds like they really don't want anything to do with him, though.

I'll probably download it tomorrow & skim through it until I see CM Punk or something, just out of force of habit...

The second thing you said, as usual. Literally a 12 man match.

chiefscafan 10-06-2011 12:55 AM

No one else worried that hunter is making wwe all bout him again??

MattCassel 10-06-2011 01:03 AM

I'm a special guest tomorrow. Promoting my BALLS OF STEEL AND SUPERIOR ARM STRENGTH.

BryanBusby 10-06-2011 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 7971554)
No one else worried that hunter is making wwe all bout him again??

Are you really surprised? I said this was going to happen the moment he appeared on TV again.

I still remember the 30+ minute opening promos he did every ****ing Monday night.

big nasty kcnut 10-06-2011 03:23 AM

He won't main event thou they going to have punk vs. del rio with punk as champ.