ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs If the Chiefs go 8-8 or better 49ers get a 2nd round pick. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272817)

Coogs 05-07-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9666236)
Really? It does? So dorsey went and got a head coach that his players dont like, and was an unproven head coach? And they went and got a qb that was with the gm? So the chiefs went and got Matt Flynn? No, they got a qb the head coach wanted.

Nothing that dorsey is doing, was like what ***** did. Dorsey did not reach for a player that was supposed to be first round, not top 5, he got what many people thought to be 1, or 1a in the draft. They filled all of their holes, while doing it with YOUNGER players in their primes. Not players like VRABEL, who was worse than done when he got here.

They filled the roster with players like Sean Smith, who had a huge market, no matter HOW BAD Clay tries to tell you he was. Dunta Robinson, who was a cap casualty. They locked up their all pro wide receiver, while bolstering the Tight end position. They changed philosophies from passive to aggressive, on both sides of the ball. Nothing, NOTHING is similar to the chiefs of 09, to now, except that Chiefs fans so butt hurt by having the first pick, and not having a franchise qb to draft at one. There is a plan in place, that you just refuse to acknowledge........Its okay.

That's a pretty solid post.

Rausch 05-07-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9666268)
What team wouldn't want their fans to hate on them every day and act without an ounce of class? Great fan! :thumb:

What fanbase wouldn't want their franchise to lie, demean, belittle, and otherwise flip them the middle finger while only giving a half assed effort to winning?...

Mav 05-07-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9666270)
I don't see how.

What playoff team from last year are we going to bump?...

The way I saw it.

Patriots, Broncos, Texans, Afc north winner, (bengals or ravens) and Colts.

Leaving the Afc North runner up, and the Chiefs to fight for the last spot, and that runner up, is going to have a tough road. That entire division is going to be a dog fight. Legitely, 10-6 could win that division.

Mav 05-07-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9666275)
What fanbase wouldn't want their franchise to lie, demean, belittle, and otherwise flip them the middle finger while only giving a half assed effort to winning?...

As a niner fan, this isnt foreign. They did the same shit to us until they hired a gm, who no one really knew much about, and got a head coach who is about winning.

Lets hope the Chiefs got that right this time.

TribalElder 05-07-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9666276)
The way I saw it.

Patriots, Broncos, Texans, Afc north winner, (bengals or steelers) and Colts.

Leaving the Afc North runner up, and the Chiefs to fight for the last spot, and that runner up, is going to have a tough road. That entire division is going to be a dog fight. Legitely, 10-6 could win that division.

http://msti.files.wordpress.com/2012...a_playoffs.jpg

SAUTO 05-07-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9666260)
They do? Is that why him and Boldin had a public shouting match and that no one in arizona was sad to see him leave? Or was that why there was repeated reports of him and big ben not getting along last year in Pitts?

Because they were all GUSHING about him?

Todd Haley, is a prick.

we aren't talking about Haley AFTER KC. If you were a fan you would have seen ask the good things they, boldin included, said when he was here
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 05-07-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9666274)
That's a pretty solid post.

So you agree there aren't any parallels?

Come on coogs
Posted via Mobile Device

Mav 05-07-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9666288)
we aren't talking about Haley AFTER KC. If you were a fan you would have seen ask the good things they, boldin included, said when he was here
Posted via Mobile Device

okay, well ill make you a deal, i wont tell you any more about your chiefs. But, until alex smith has played a down in pre season, you cant say shit else about him. Fair enough to me.

RunKC 05-07-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9666270)
I don't see how.

What playoff team from last year are we going to bump?...

We're gonna have to beat out the 3rd best AFC North team, 2nd best AFC South team or the Broncos.

I think we can push the Broncos for the West and possibly win it.

Mav 05-07-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9666292)

Come on coogs
Posted via Mobile Device

there arent. You are comparing apples to oranges. I explained the differences....in detail actually.

Mav 05-07-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9666296)
We're gonna have to beat out the 3rd best AFC North team, 2nd best AFC South team or the Broncos.

and honestly, im not even sure that the texans will win the south, or make the playoffs. The colts are going to be scary good this year.

Messier 05-07-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9666292)

Come on coogs
Posted via Mobile Device

What are they? Aside from the belief that acquiring Smith = acquiring Cassel, I see way more differences

Rasputin 05-07-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9666298)
there arent. You are comparing apples to oranges. I explained the differences....in detail actually.

Trading away a second round pick for another teams backup to be our starting quarterback isn't a parallel?

Tribal Warfare 05-07-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9666271)
wahoo, fan police! True Fans Unite!

They are atrociously condescending, because the " podunk fans of the KC Chiefs in Kansas just don't know good players when they see them". Of course these very 49er fans are also reveling in a SB appearance which was led by a QB who dethroned the ineffable player that's Alex Smith who was traded to the Chiefs because he wasn't good enough to start for their team after Kaepernick showed off what real talent looks like.

Rausch 05-07-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9666296)

Not without injuries helping us...