ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports The MIA Heat Show Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230483)

Hootie 07-28-2010 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 6903572)
In fact I have.

But then again, my mom never decided the tail was better in Chicago or anything, so I guess I have no grounds to root for them.

You've openly acknowledged that you were a Bulls "fan" because they had Jordan and were winning. When he left, you stopped following them but would start again if LeBron signed. When he didn't, you had a bitch fit and decided to stop following the league.

If anyone in the entire world does not have the moral high ground when it comes to criticizing fan loyalties, it would be you.

Like I said, crawl back into your cave, ****wit.

when did I say ANY of that?

Param 07-28-2010 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 6903450)
Mr. Imitation Awesome and his lapdog Param continue to provide great reference material to pull up for years to come.

Multiple championships? Maybe he can win them when he's shooting fake jumpers in Vegas lobbies.

training camp is what? 1.5 months away? You really gonna diss a guy having fun in Vegas?

Param 07-28-2010 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 6903364)
ROFL at how you girls are bending over backwards to defend this fool.

Care to defend his conduct?

hanging out in Vegas? You know, where cp3 was there, Odom was there....

DJ's left nut 07-28-2010 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Param (Post 6904317)
hanging out in Vegas? You know, where cp3 was there, Odom was there....

The same Chris Paul that's presently pole-****ing the team that lavished him with a long-term contract? The same Paul with the intestinal fortitude to bail on his team because they didn't make the playoffs (due to Paul's injury)? Yeah, that's the kind of standup guy you should model yourself after.

Oh yeah, and anytime you're citing Lamar Odom to defend someone's conduct, you've taken a wrong turn somewhere.

Lamar Odom has utilized about 1/3 of his talent. He should have been an annual all-star and top 15 player in the league. Instead he's a rotation player and 6th man who's more famous for marrying the ugly Kardashian than anything he's done on the court. Of course Lamar Odom was there, I wouldn't expect anything less from that underachieving space-cadet.

And of course, having a party in your honor complete with strippers in bathtubs, waiters on ziplines, massive cakes catering to your ego and go-go dancers walking around with signs that say 'KING' is totally the same as "Hanging out in Vegas"....

But please, keep making my argument for me.

Param 07-28-2010 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 6904362)
The same Chris Paul that's presently pole-****ing the team that lavished him with a long-term contract? The same Paul with the intestinal fortitude to bail on his team because they didn't make the playoffs (due to Paul's injury)? Yeah, that's the kind of standup guy you should model yourself after.

Oh yeah, and anytime you're citing Lamar Odom to defend someone's conduct, you've taken a wrong turn somewhere.

Lamar Odom has utilized about 1/3 of his talent. He should have been an annual all-star and top 15 player in the league. Instead he's a rotation player and 6th man who's more famous for marrying the ugly Kardashian than anything he's done on the court. Of course Lamar Odom was there, I wouldn't expect anything less from that underachieving space-cadet.

And of course, having a party in your honor complete with strippers in bathtubs, waiters on ziplines, massive cakes catering to your ego and go-go dancers walking around with signs that say 'KING' is totally the same as "Hanging out in Vegas"....

But please, keep making my argument for me.

And other bball players were there.

And?

He's in Vegas during the offseason having a good time. wtf u care.

88TG88 07-28-2010 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus_Halberstram (Post 6903873)
The Heat are going go OWN the league for the next ten years.

Sorry Kobe. Go rape some white girls and maybe you'll feel better. Blond ones. And I can't stress blond enough.

lol

nah

Marcus_Halberstram 07-28-2010 11:07 PM

You know it.

And all you pussy bandwagon Faker fans can go die by a chainsaw falling 5 stories on top of your head.

The Bad Guy 07-28-2010 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus_Halberstram (Post 6904459)
You know it.

And all you pussy bandwagon Faker fans can go die by a chainsaw falling 5 stories on top of your head.

You must be the roommate that Hootie shows his dick to.

Oh, and the Hamas stick is funny when he does it. You suck at it.

The Bad Guy 07-28-2010 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Param (Post 6904409)

And?

Did you volunteer to be his fluffer?

dirk digler 07-29-2010 10:51 AM

Damn you Lakers fans are brutal. I don't like Lebron anymore than you guys but some of this name calling of Heat fans is a little over the top. You guys are acting a little worried.

Anyway the Heat have signed Eddie House so they have another shooter.

DJ's left nut 07-29-2010 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Param (Post 6904409)

And?

If you're comfortable defending the actions of your new 'global icon' as the same things 'other ballplayers' are doing, more power to you.

I tend to expect a little more from a guy that has proclaimed himself King, The Chosen One, and The Global Icon.

I actually expect him to improve his game during the offseason.

But to each their own.

Old Dog 07-29-2010 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBOSHO (Post 6890281)
lakers and heat meet in th finals. who are you rooting for?

Al-qaeda

Hootie 07-29-2010 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 6905054)
If you're comfortable defending the actions of your new 'global icon' as the same things 'other ballplayers' are doing, more power to you.

I tend to expect a little more from a guy that has proclaimed himself King, The Chosen One, and The Global Icon.

I actually expect him to improve his game during the offseason.

But to each their own.

you want LeBron to improve so he's CLEARLY better than Kobe?

I mean he already is and all...and apparently he does it with little/no effort...

**** man...LeBron is the man I guess.

Hootie 07-29-2010 10:59 AM

It's funny that all the LeBron bashers want to bash him because of the Boston series...

but he played way better than Kobe did against Boston...only problem was he didn't have the teammates to bail him out and win him that series...

Hootie 07-29-2010 11:00 AM

LeBron 2010 played like Kobe 2007 (or 2006, I don't remember)...

tried and tried and tried...

didn't have the supporting cast

so he said **** it...watch what happens when I don't try

so they are both bitches

and people who cheer for kobe are bitches...and I guess people who cheer for LeBron are bitches too

so DJ and TBG...you guys are double bitches...bitches for cheering for Kobe...and bitches for the double standard you have when you bash the best player in the NBA (lebron)

bandwagon bitches too