ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life 2012 Fat Loss Challenge (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=254378)

whoman69 02-26-2012 05:10 PM

Still sitting on 182. Illnesses the last two weeks have pretty much put a halt to my exercise program.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-26-2012 07:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm breaking my fast with one of these. 8 grams of carbs today, and ready for another day at the gym tomorrow. Today's calories? 450. Tomorrow I will definitely consume more calories.

luv 02-27-2012 10:42 AM

Horrible weekend for food. I had pizza AND Chinese. I did keep up with my workouts though. Time to decrease the calories for a few days. I think I need a day in the sauna as well.

Omaha 02-27-2012 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8400424)
Flushes out all of the bad stuff. A lot of people do the juice cleanses, which are good, but I'd rather eat my nutrients and drink a lot of water.

It depends what kind of juices you're sucking down. I'm not a fan of a lot of the juice cleanses.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-27-2012 11:06 AM

No gym today. My back is ****ed. :(

Anyways, I'm making chicken Alfredo tonight with no pasta and I make my sauce from scratch and wanted to share it because it's so easy. Saute your chicken in butter and garlic. In a clean pan heat up 16 oz heavy whipping cream, 8 oz. Sour cream, and 8 oz. Parmesan cheese. Bam. Alfredo sauce. I'm going to add some onion, red, and green peppers to it tonight. Obviously, that's a TON of sauce, so store it or adjust the recipe accordingly. It's pretty ****ing awesome bros. Make this for women only when desiring pussy. Because those panties are coming off. :D

keg in kc 02-27-2012 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8401759)
No gym today. My back is ****ed.

You and me both brother. Mine was about a thousand times worse when I got up today than it was yesterday, although it's loosened up a little over the course of the morning. At least enough that I'm actually mobile now. I wasn't sure I'd be moving at all today after the first couple of hours. I'm still trying to figure out what started it yesterday, but I'm drawing a blank.

luv 02-27-2012 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omaha (Post 8401755)
It depends what kind of juices you're sucking down. I'm not a fan of a lot of the juice cleanses.

Veggie juice is good from what I hear. A co-worker did a veggie juice cleanse to start the year. She also ate stuff though, except for animal protein.

luv 02-27-2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

Anyways, I'm making chicken Alfredo tonight with no pasta and I make my sauce from scratch and wanted to share it because it's so easy. Saute your chicken in butter and garlic. In a clean pan heat up 16 oz heavy whipping cream, 8 oz. Sour cream, and 8 oz. Parmesan cheese. Bam. Alfredo sauce. I'm going to add some onion, red, and green peppers to it tonight. Obviously, that's a TON of sauce, so store it or adjust the recipe accordingly. It's pretty ****ing awesome bros. Make this for women only when desiring pussy. Because those panties are coming off. :D

Sorry to hear about your back. Today is my strength training day.

And, although it sounds really good, I'm going to have to pass on the sauce.

Omaha 02-27-2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

I hurt my back doing deadlift 2 months ago & my workouts are still a bit limited. I have lost nearly 20 lbs during that period, so don't give up.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-27-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8401771)
Sorry to hear about your back. Today is my strength training day.

And, although it sounds really good, I'm going to have to pass on the sauce.

We're on totally different caloric intake plans, I understand. Keep it in mind though when you have the caloric bank to afford it. Completely delicious.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omaha (Post 8401783)
I hurt my back doing deadlift 2 months ago & my workouts are still a bit limited. I have lost nearly 20 lbs during that period, so don't give up.

The gym is for fitness. The kitchen is for weight loss. I know what a fit mofo you are from previous fitness threads I've participated in here. Thanks for being supportive of us fatties. Means a lot. I hope your back heals up too.

The Franchise 02-27-2012 12:17 PM

**** man.....that was a wasted month. Moving into the new house and slacked HARDCORE on the diet. I'm pretty sure I was eating out like 4-5 times a week.

In the new house and cooking my food from now on.

Archie F. Swin 02-27-2012 12:27 PM

The veggie burger at Denny's is surprisingly flavorful.

Omaha 02-27-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8401845)

The gym is for fitness. The kitchen is for weight loss. I know what a fit mofo you are from previous fitness threads I've participated in here. Thanks for being supportive of us fatties. Means a lot. I hope your back heals up too.

Thanks man! You've got the right idea. The kitchen is for weight loss. However, if you're able to break down/rebuild muscle, you'll accelerate your metabolism. I just have to be creative with my stupid back.

Dartgod 02-27-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omaha (Post 8402223)
Thanks man! You've got the right idea. The kitchen is for weight loss. However, if you're able to break down/rebuild muscle, you'll accelerate your metabolism. I just have to be creative with my stupid back.

I'd agree with this. I've lost 17 lbs in 7 weeks with very little exercise.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-27-2012 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omaha (Post 8402223)

Oh yeah. I also know when I was running 35-40 miles a week a couple years ago, I ate anything I wanted and kept losing 7lbs a week. It was nuts. I'm gonna get some t-shirts made that say "I run so I can eat".